The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_js - Line: 101 - File: global.php(953) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(953) : eval()'d code 101 errorHandler->error
/global.php 953 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 107 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 107 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 109 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 109 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $bam_announcements - Line: 111 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 111 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_modal - Line: 79 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

RichieAllen.co.uk Forum
Is The Pope Catholic? Some comments on Mondays 24th Show. - Printable Version

+- RichieAllen.co.uk Forum (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Is The Pope Catholic? Some comments on Mondays 24th Show. (/showthread.php?tid=1365)

Is The Pope Catholic? Some comments on Mondays 24th Show. - Greg D - 06-25-2019

Did Jesus start the Catholic Church? Was Peter the first Pope?
During the conversation with Eric Gajewski, some scriptures were quoted in reference to early Church teachings being Catholic. This is a principle I would like to dispute, using scripture.
Act 11:26  And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch. One of the leaders of the early Church Paul was also spoken of in these verses. Act 24:5  For we have found this man a pestilent fellow, and a mover of sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes: The early Church were called a sect by the way and Christians, but never know as Catholics.
Was Peter a Pope, or was he ever infallible? This scripture was also misquoted today. Mat 16:15  He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
Mat 16:16  And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. (Jesus)
Mat 16:17  And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 16:18  And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Mat 16:19  And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. (to bind means to pray for, as a petition to God )

The Church is built on Peter's statement, not on Peter himself. Jesus alone is the rock. This is reinforced by the follow up verses when Jesus rebukes Peter for his next statement, which he said is of Satan and not of God. The question about calling no man father, was dodged in the interview. Math Ch23:9  And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. The Pope is called Holy father, a title that belongs only to God alone.
Peter was also married, as Jesus healed his mother in law. Just as scripture tells us that Mary and Joseph had other children,after Jesus miraculous birth. Mat 13:55  Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas?
Mat 13:56  And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things?
Sadly the Catholic Church are not even Christian in their teachings, which include infant sprinkling, instead of adult baptism,idols, and the biggest error of all ,the worship of Mary as a type of a mother Goddess. Back to scripture again. Jere Ch7:18  The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger. In the Catholic Church Mary is called queen of heaven, though this scriptural reference is of Nimrods wife in pagan worship. On the day of Pentecost when the true Christian Church began, Peter was indeed, a key figure because he explained what, the promise of the father, the gift of speaking in other tongues was. He went on to explain what the gospel (good news also was). Act 2:37  Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38  Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39  For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call. This part still applies to the present day.
Act 2:40  And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation. Mary was also there and along with 120 others she received the Holy Spirit on that day. That fact makes her my sister in Christ, not my intercessor, just as Peter and the disciples are my brethren.
In many previous posts I have covered, what is in store for planet earth, in the near future, some of which was mentioned today but not all of it was correct.
Mat 24:7  For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Mat 24:8  All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Mat 24:9  Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. This last statement is a sign of the time we live in, yes Christians are being persecuted world wide and in times past they were killed by Catholics.
It was an interesting discussion today, and this is my Christian perspective on what was said.
The answers to the questions I posed are as follows, yes the Pope is a Catholic and no Peter was never a Pope.

RE: Is The Pope Catholic? Some comments on Mondays 24th Show. - The Apprentice - 06-25-2019

https://youtu.be/6wRYjtvIYK0

There is a crack in everything, that's how the light get's in.