The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_js - Line: 101 - File: global.php(953) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(953) : eval()'d code 101 errorHandler->error
/global.php 953 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 107 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 107 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 109 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 109 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $bam_announcements - Line: 111 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 111 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_modal - Line: 79 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1449 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1404 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

RichieAllen.co.uk Forum
Urgent - An Open Letter To The Chief Superintendent of Westminster Police - Printable Version

+- RichieAllen.co.uk Forum (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk)
+-- Forum: RichieAllen.co.uk (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Front Page posts (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Urgent - An Open Letter To The Chief Superintendent of Westminster Police (/showthread.php?tid=461)

Pages: 1 2

Urgent - An Open Letter To The Chief Superintendent of Westminster Police - Front Page Posts - 04-14-2018

Comment on Urgent - An Open Letter To The Chief Superintendent of Westminster Police. Post away!

RE: Urgent - An Open Letter To The Chief Superintendent of Westminster Police - Cindy-Lou - 04-14-2018

Great letter Richie. I have shared, tweeted etc. All these bombs have a shelf life, sadly. Got to get them used. Unbelievable that May could openly admit to criminal activity on national TV and radio. I can't watch the news any more. far too many lies for me to cope with. I think most folk are asleep.

RE: Urgent - An Open Letter To The Chief Superintendent of Westminster Police - mark1 - 04-14-2018

Well written Richie. Hope the letter goes viral.

Mark

RE: Urgent - An Open Letter To The Chief Superintendent of Westminster Police - Doomsdaysage - 04-14-2018

Brilliantly put hope he acts on it

RE: Urgent - An Open Letter To The Chief Superintendent of Westminster Police - MilanRR - 04-14-2018

Bravo!
Sadly, nothing will happen...
I wish all those bloodthirsty warmongers were sent to trenches. "You want war? Well, here is you uniform and rifle. Go ahead, do it yourself - on foot."
It "highly likely", survivors would never, ever, be eager to go to war.

RE: Urgent - An Open Letter To The Chief Superintendent of Westminster Police - Leslie William Hayden - 04-14-2018

Good on you Richie, so what if they will not do anything. It's the principle, I admire your stand. If I lived in the UK I would do the same.

RE: Urgent - An Open Letter To The Chief Superintendent of Westminster Police - JakiOz - 04-14-2018

Brilliant response Richie to the situation we have very quickly found ourselves in. Overwhelming feelings of helplessness and hopelessness need to be curbed now, as we must never stop standing up for what’s right, or give up and let the bastards win. If Oz decides to get involved in this war (which no doubt it will), with your permission, I will be using the letter you have just penned to your own local constabulary as a template for my own communication with Australia’s PM, Turnbull and Foreign Minister. Thank you Richie for the positive idea, and your inspiration.

RE: Urgent - An Open Letter To The Chief Superintendent of Westminster Police - KnotInTheBigClub - 04-14-2018

Well done and shared. But those "LAW" things are only for us little monkeys that pay for everything.

RE: Urgent - An Open Letter To The Chief Superintendent of Westminster Police - thefellon - 04-14-2018

It disgusts me more than i can say what they have done. No time to protest, ignored everything that has happened before....

RE: Urgent - An Open Letter To The Chief Superintendent of Westminster Police - D.Taylor - 04-14-2018

Sadly, the crime was preempted by a totally staged theatrical event that was parcel to a larger list of PsyOps that the US congress legalized in 2012. One of many destructive acts of aggression
against a sovereign nation and it's people, in violation of all standards of International Laws.