The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_js - Line: 101 - File: global.php(953) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(953) : eval()'d code 101 errorHandler->error
/global.php 953 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 107 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 107 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 109 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 109 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $bam_announcements - Line: 111 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 111 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_modal - Line: 79 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 866 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 866 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 938 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 816 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 451 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 885 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 885 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 938 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 816 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 451 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function

RichieAllen.co.uk Forum
Preaching to the Choir - Printable Version

+- RichieAllen.co.uk Forum (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk)
+-- Forum: RichieAllen.co.uk (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Support and Suggestions (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Preaching to the Choir (/showthread.php?tid=81)

Preaching to the Choir - DarenB - 02-02-2018

Mr Allen, Can I suggest a guest for your Radio Show. Brother Nathanael (https://www.youtube.com/user/zionget/videos), although he has a "religious" view of the world he may be an interesting guest. Just a thought.

RE: Preaching to the Choir - EvadingGrid - 02-26-2018

Hate to be the bringer of bad news, but he is a long discredited dis-info artist.

Please do not flame the messenger, do some research instead.

RE: Preaching to the Choir - The Apprentice - 03-20-2018

(02-02-2018, 09:27 PM)DarenB Wrote: Mr Allen, Can I suggest a guest for your Radio Show. Brother Nathanael (https://www.youtube.com/user/zionget/videos), although he has a "religious" view of the world he may be an interesting guest. Just a thought.

Religion cannot be a spokesperson for truth, I was taught never to trust anyone who was first a warrior who then becomes a lawyer or a priest, they will follow the party line and cannot back off from their secondary indoctrination, thus are not neutral thinkers.

RE: Preaching to the Choir - The Apprentice - 02-07-2019

Here is a worthwhile preacher, real philosophy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVPAEoiN0_w

RE: Preaching to the Choir - Greg D - 02-09-2019

That comment Apprentice sounds like you are preaching your own religion. How can you be a 'neutral thinker if you aren't willing to listen to both extremes of the argument.
I know now neither your father or yourself can trust what I say on an issue because I was a soldier and now I am a Christian Pastor.
How can a true 'philosopher only believe one point of view.
As for Brother Nathaniel, he says some factual things about The Jewish religion and its influence. It's a worry when he wears two crosses though because I see that as perhaps a double cross, as the cross is not a Christian symbol.

RE: Preaching to the Choir - The Apprentice - 05-30-2019

https://youtu.be/ZmxjiMEYFaY

RE: Preaching to the Choir - Firestarter - 05-30-2019

Brother Nathanael exposes Donald Trump as “The great pretender”.

https://youtu.be/6GfLA8eLQF0

RE: Preaching to the Choir - awakened53 - 08-11-2021

Hagenes Wrote:I get that it means something like "it's pointless talking to them" but what does it mean to actually preach to the choir?

Asking cuz I've never seen someone EVER talking to the choir, let alone preach, and I didn't grow up with much church or church choirs. So I really don't understand why it's pointless.
 It means.........to speak for or against something to people who already agree with one's opinions For example....The speeches he makes to his supporters won't win him any more votes. He's just preaching to the choir.

RE: Preaching to the Choir - The Apprentice - 04-09-2023

Here are two preachers worth listening to and how we live inside a language where those who control the delivery system and narrative will always win the debate.

https://odysee.com/@jermwarfare:2/Patrick-Henningsen:c