Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calm
Hi guys. Recently I stumbled upon such a problem. I have frequent fatigue and constantly no mood. I am always dissatisfied and aggressive. Anxiety also increased. I don't think that is serious. I just have two small children. I get very tired with them. Can you recommend some kind of sedative?
(06-30-2019, 11:05 PM)Pancake Wrote: Hi guys. Recently I stumbled upon such a problem. I have frequent fatigue and constantly no mood. I am always dissatisfied and aggressive. Anxiety also increased. I don't think that is serious. I just have two small children. I get very tired with them. Can you recommend some kind of sedative?

Yeah, fatigue is a common thing. I am also familiar with this. Especially after hard working days. I think we still should give ourselves a rest. This is very important. Relaxing at home with a TV is often annoying. And even get tired of it. I found the perfect bruce banner strain . I use it less often, but it helps a lot. If you use it with friends it becomes even fun.
(06-30-2019, 11:54 PM)Sofi Wrote:
(06-30-2019, 11:05 PM)Pancake Wrote: Hi guys. Recently I stumbled upon such a problem. I have frequent fatigue and constantly no mood. I am always dissatisfied and aggressive. Anxiety also increased. I don't think that is serious. I just have two small children. I get very tired with them. Can you recommend some kind of sedative?

Yeah, fatigue is a common thing. I am also familiar with this. Especially after hard working days. I think we still should give ourselves a rest. This is very important. Relaxing at home with a TV is often annoying. And even get tired of it. I found the perfect bruce banner strain . I use it less often, but it helps a lot. If you use it with friends it becomes even fun.
I’m against alcohol and drugs, whether they are the legal kind produced and sold by the genocidal big pharma, or the illegal kind.
And I don´t believe in some "magic", alternative health advise either!

In my opinion the main health advise (including mental health) is always the same:
-      Good nutrition.
-      Excercise: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtop...4&start=20

And STOP watching TV!
Donald Trump is very cozy with the Rothschild crime syndicate: http://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopi...t=40#p4587