The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_js - Line: 101 - File: global.php(953) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(953) : eval()'d code 101 errorHandler->error
/global.php 953 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 107 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 107 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 109 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 109 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $bam_announcements - Line: 111 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 111 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_modal - Line: 79 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1449 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1414 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2953 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 661 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1449 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1414 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2953 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 661 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1997 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1997 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 669 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(772) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(772) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 772 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 5 - File: inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 484 eval
/showthread.php 1126 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 672 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 672 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 768 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 768 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 773 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 773 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "newpoints_postbit" - Line: 16 - File: inc/functions_post.php(906) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(906) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 906 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1568 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$tyl_send - Line: 34 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1600 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$tyl_remove - Line: 35 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 35 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$tyl_send - Line: 45 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 45 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$tyl_remove - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 52 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 52 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Citing & Writing
This may be a bit of a rant but a common problem faced by what Richie once described as ‘indy media consumers’ like me when consuming alternative media from content creators and looking for articles and content to share is a lack of sources. I’m well aware of the importance of verification and it’s even worse when a lack of sources are cited for what is an otherwise great article or video with relevant and important information. If it can’t be verified, it can’t be shared. 

It all comes down to credibility. If you’re a genuine ‘indy media consumer’, you have to be absolutely solid when it comes to content you share and facts and information you state in terms of its veracity and its factual nature. If you’re in any way unsure about the information, all it takes is for someone to try to verify it to prove you wrong. This means from that moment on, they know they can’t trust you to be credible. Citing sources is the answer and if your information doesn’t come from a book, article or video, it’s probably best not to mention it unless it comes from a very credible source, like an insider, for example.

I never speak unless I am certain of what I’m going to say and I never write unless I can verify the statements I’m making. This may seem arrogant but I’m not coming from that angle. I’m making this point to point out that this is the single greatest tool we have in the face of the ‘fake news’ situation and the authority’s plans, ramping up all the time, to censor anything outside of the official Establishment view. The more there is a lack of credible, fact-checked, verified information in the alternative media, the more aces we hand to the authorities to achieve their goal. The more credible information, the more chance we stand of proving the reliability and credibility of alternative information to an unaware public; the majority of whom have no idea that such a thing exists. Research and veracity are everything.
If we don’t prove this credibility by being conscious and conscientious of the importance of credibility and being careful to only share and state information we can verify, there is nothing to stop the authorities censoring the alternative media in its entirety.

Another tool we have in the face of these efforts is basic writing skills. I see so many examples of poor grammar, punctuation, spelling and structuring of sentences. 

Bearing in mind everything I’ve said, look at these two examples and then decide which one you would take seriously:

Trancehumanism is an agenda for AI to tayk ovur the humun mind with teknologie. They want to cinect us to AI wich is artifishal intellygunce.

Transhumanism is an agenda for AI (Artificial Intelligence) to take over the human mind with technology. Corporations like Google, Facebook, technology companies like Microsoft and Apple, and organisations like DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency), the technological development arm of the Pentagon, a previous director of which, Regina Dugan joined Google as an executive after leaving DARPA, as well as many other examples, ultimately aim to connect the human mind to AI, which is planned to replace the human mind. Another executive of Google, Ray Kurzweil, talks about exactly that happening in his books, especially The Singularity and countless interviews you can find on YouTube.

Facebook actively carries out AI research and details its activities on this webpage: https://research.fb.com/category/faceboo...arch-fair/

Google has its own laboratories (Google X Labs) and carries out its own robotics research. Robotics is a fundamental part of Transhumanism. More info here:https://research.google.com/teams/brain/robotics/

Microsoft released HoloLens in 2016 which are virtual reality headsets. VR is a big part of Transhumanism. More info here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/hololens

Apple is involved in what it calls ARKit, which is augmented reality - another way of saying virtual reality. More info here:
https://developer.apple.com/ios/human-in...d-reality/

It's interesting to note that Apple say
:

"ARKit, Apple's augmented reality (AR) technology, delivers immersive, engaging experiences that seamlessly blend virtual objects with the real world."

Regina Dugan said about a Facebook venture Building 8 which is "a new group that will combine research and product development to help make the world more open and connected — focusing on technologies that fluidly blend physical and digital worlds."

More info here: https://www.facebook.com/careers/teams/building8/

Both statements sound similar because all the organisations and corporations, when it comes to Transhumanism, are ultimately working towards the same goal. Yes, there's competition to increase the bottom line, but they're on the same team when it comes to the overall outcome.

You see what I mean ?...