The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_js - Line: 101 - File: global.php(953) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(953) : eval()'d code 101 errorHandler->error
/global.php 953 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 107 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 107 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 109 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 109 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $bam_announcements - Line: 111 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 111 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_modal - Line: 79 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1449 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1414 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2953 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 661 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1449 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1414 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2953 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 661 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1997 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1997 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 669 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(772) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(772) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 772 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 5 - File: inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 484 eval
/showthread.php 1126 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 672 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 672 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 768 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 768 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 773 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 773 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "newpoints_postbit" - Line: 16 - File: inc/functions_post.php(906) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(906) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 906 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1568 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$tyl_send - Line: 34 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1600 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$tyl_remove - Line: 35 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 35 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$tyl_send - Line: 45 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 45 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$tyl_remove - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 52 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 52 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you believe we live in a holographic reality? I have some questions for you.
If our reality is some kind of computer program, similar to the movie the Matrix.
Who designed it and who oversees it's operation? How long would I need to leave my computer running before it develops its own holographic reality or do I need to program it? I am not trying to be clever but I would like people to think a bit deeper, about their theories. If there are designers, then will we have to one day answer to them?
Are they shape sifting lizard aliens, or do they, answer to someone or something else?
What was here before the Hologram or has it always been here? Who are the Ancient gate builders from Star-gate? Sorry that's just a TV show, with Baal gates and flying pyramids.
Any theories out there?
For those who subscribe to a Big Bang theory and then evilution I have some questions for you also?
Question 1. How did the gills, that allow fish to breath under water evolve?
Question 2. Likewise how did snakes evolve a poison factory in there heads, that kills their prey? A poison by the way, that they are immuned to the effects of. Then there's a cobra that spits venom up to two metres, into the eyes of a predator.
Question 3. How did gap in a human babies skull evolve, the gap that allows the babies head to pass through the birth canal, then later closes? The infant then grows a set of baby teeth, that are replaced by a larger set as the child's head grows. After that great start, a human has to take care of their own teeth from then on.
These are just a few unanswered questions, along with gravity, our atmosphere, the water cycle and oxygen itself etc.
I must be weird but I can see design everywhere I look. I also believe in a Spiritual realm and a natural one and yes I believe we will ultimately have to answer to someone far greater than us. Just in case you wondered where the word Matrix came from, here it is.
Exodus Ch13:15  And it came to pass, when Pharaoh would hardly let us go, that the LORD slew all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both the firstborn of man, and the firstborn of beast: therefore I sacrifice to the LORD all that openeth the matrix, being males; but all the firstborn of my children I redeem. The matrix is the womb by the way and the first born opens it. A final scripture to finish on, Isaiah Ch.29:16  Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

Any takers with some explanations? To pinch a line from George Galloway, if you think you are hard enough.