RichieAllen.co.uk Forum

Full Version: Whistleblowers / Truthtellers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Secret Contracts Between People Of the world and Corporations, Governments, Agencies, Banks etc

It is quite unbelievable what fraud is being done to billions of people all over the world by the slavery system. In this 40-min debut-filmed interview (2018) with NewEarth founder Sacha Stone, Bibi Bacchus gives us an introductory explanation of the basics of UCC and “how to destroy and then own YOUR strawman.”

Sentenced to 8 years in prison for a crime, which was manufactured to entrap her - Bibi Bacchus, did not roll over and die, which the corrupt police and judiciary expected of her. Instead she studied the highest expression of international law (UCC) and came out after 7 years and 2 months knowing exactly how the rigged system is committing fraud and treason against 7.7 billion souls on earth. In this debut-filmed interview with Sacha Stone - Bibi explains the basics. If you wish to sign up to join her online workshops launching soon email Dr. Nancy Ash at NewEarth University: contact@newearth.university and stop paying into the fraud!

Why study Bibi’s curriculum?

UCC Law is the highest expression of law as it is commonly manifested in the world. Meaning to say the basis upon which all contracts exist. Contracts both visible and invisible between people of the world and the (corporation) governments, (corporation) agencies, (corporation) banks and (corporation) institutions, which commandeer and govern our lives and livelihoods.

UCC or Uniform Commercial Code also over-arches and underpins the codes of exchange between all agencies, governments and institutions between and amongst themselves. All human affairs are thereby governed by such contracts, which are made, assumed or foisted upon them. Once humankind awakens to UCC law and learns how NOT to contract, how to REVOKE contracts and how to RESCIND and REDACT signatures and subjugation to the fictions – then we will be rid of the covert systems of control and manipulation (enslavement) which all seek to be freed from.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR3...ture=share

Notes - 

0 min     intro, Bibi Bacchus, contract law, UCC
1 min     Judges are not judges, driving, DVLA,
2 min     you don’t need a drivers licence, enforcement / corporate police
3 min     Police are not working for you, same as court / justice systems, brainwashing
4 min     public money comes from our trust fund, we’re worth a huge amount, birth weight
5 min     one million sovereign people and their power, the banks
6 min     we need to stop them harming us, the parent corporations, how they betray us
7 min     Bibi’s story, details, the Strawman - block letters
8 min     the trust made when you’re born, the Strawman - the fiction, spiritually dead
9 min     the birth certificate bond, the duplicate certificate and it’s huge value
10 min   you’re traded on the stock market as a dead entity, without being told
11 min    they interact with your dead entity in court, who gains - crown, HMRC, the Fed 
12 min   difference between autograph / signature, credit cards - trust fund, fraud
13 min   the court system, what is a court of law, there’s no law, they do business
14 min   you always lose, how to sign signature, the UCC - contract law
15 min   you don’t have to sign, letters in post, the US system, military
16 min   they manipulate you in court, judges in the UK
17 min   the DVLA owns your car, you’re only the keeper
18 min   the fraud when you buy a car, the highway, corporations 
19 min   personal use of car, police misuse of power, police and queen’s oath
20 min   keeping the peace, they’re corporate not working for you, and they know it
21 min   breaches of oaths, the fraudulent behaviour of the corporations activities
22 min   police licence to abuse you is backed up by the corporation 
23 min   you will never win in court if you don’t know the law, where’s the victim?
24 min   who did you hurt? harvesting humans, they don’t keep the peace
25 min   people completely mind controlled by the system’s conspiring against them
26 min   they get public money from our trust fund as no one’s asking questions 
27 min   finding out the value of your bond, the median value a billion dollars
28 min   where the fiction emerges from, sovereign gold 8lbs of gold set aside
29 min   the Anglo American corporation and the crown, control of money system
30 min   reclaiming the fiction you’re under, we all need to do this, it’s our money
31 min   reclaim your Strawman, corrupt officials arrested Bibi example
32 min   they ruin people’s lives with false arrests and imprisonment
33 min   the theatre in the court system
34 min   knowing the law and seeing what corrupt officials do
35 min   prison bonds also traded along with prison slave labour for their profit
36 min   inhumane treatment in prisons 
37 min   parking tickets - no contract exists, what to do, we own the roads
38 min   show me the parking fine contract, the Strawman, turn tables on them
39 min   mortgages - it’s fraudulent, means death grip, they don’t lend you money
40 min   ur signature’s monetised, they lend nothing-it’s taken from your trust fund
41 min   they’ve already been paid through your trust fund, and then charge interest
42 min   allodium title - you don’t own the land, the crown do
43 min   the bank takes the house, the land is the crown’s, you’re just the user
44 min   reclaiming our rights from the crown, and the vatican and central banks
45 min   distractions - news, tv, sports, we need to stop this - the parent corporation
46 min   there’s hope for humanity, the empty promises of governments
FORMER VODAFONE BOSS BLOWS WHISTLE ON 5G CORONAVIRUS (shorter version)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8U9zRyre...e=youtu.be removed

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bDk5hV7nv6PJ/

Published on 31 Mar 2020

The frequency of 5G, which is 10 x higher than the one of 4G, causes cell poisoning in the human body.
Our cells try to kick out this poisoning by excreting RNA/DNA proteins which are called a virus.
These excreted fluids eventually leave our body through our nose/mouth.

So it’s not the corona virus causing this pandemic but the radiation of the 5G satellites, towers and cells that were rolled out firstly half a year ago in Wuhan, than Spain and Italy, etc...
It takes 6 months for this radiation to impact your body.

As for 5G being the only network that can handle a world, run by Artificial Intelligence, a new global currency that is coming out, driver-less cars and many hidden agendas connected to 5G,
the involved corporations are willing to sacrifice many lives to avoid turning this back.

The 3 pandemics that we had in the last 120 years where the Spanish flu in 1918 caused by the introduction of radio waves, right after the second world war, caused by the implementation of radar using satellites and in 1968, the Hong Kong flu, caused by rolling out more radar sending another hundred thousand satellites into space.

Soon there will be mandatory vaccinations with not only the corona virus but also chemicals that enforce the result of the radiation on our bodies, these vaccines will also contain an RFID chip that will indicate who has been vaccinated and who has not.
Then they will implement a new global digital currency, starting in the US, only available for those who live up to all the requierements.
This will all happen within a matter of months, not even years.

The plan is to systematically shut down global economies in order to create a monopoly of 4 or 5 mayor companies including Amazon and Google, managing the supply chain of anything we buy.

Here’s the link to the original video:

[color=rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.6)]https://youtu.be/PqbVLW8IYB0[/color]
Hospital whistleblower exposes what I have been saying for weeks - UK hospitals are near empty and staff have no work. While the nation claps on cue like performing penguins zero-hours hospital staff are struggling to survive -

https://www.davidicke.com/article/569176...ital-staff

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/brist...us-4082655
Nicole Sirotek -

NEW YORK CITY – NYC nurse Nicole Sirotek comes forward with a shocking first-hand account of ‘holocaust-like’ treatment of Covid-19 patients. In this must-see video ...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CvhTQV5FNU...e=youtu.be

https://www.bitchute.com/hashtag/nicolesirotek/

Whistleblower: NSA Goal Is 'Total Population Control'

William Binney worked for the National Security Agency as a code-breaker for more than 30 years. At a recent conference, he said their ultimate goal is total population control.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pHIT2f1l_MQ
Dr. Judy Mikovits (Plandemic Whistleblower)

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7tq82...aXpmNL50NU

PLAN-DEMIC DOCUMENTARY: THE HIDDEN AGENDA BEHIND COVID 19 .:{REDPILL EDIT}:.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/t7UNJyaEoGg3/
DIA agent reveals himself as Q/QAnon

[b] - and he has the most amazing backstory[/b]
Q provides the public with an “inside look” at a real, “in-progress” Military Intelligence Project being conducted by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA).  

https://www.nexusnewsfeed.com/article/ge...as-q-qanon

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=yout...Oi3ebZVbkE
Banks ‘forging signatures on industrial scale’

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/banks...-dx8523rnj
If only more people like this were willing to speak out -
(from FB)

Statement from an A&E consultant in Surrey. 

Released 08/07/20.

I am a consultant at a major, regional hospital in Surrey. By major, you can take that to indicate that we have an A&E department. 

I had agreed to give an interview to an anti lockdown activist in which I would have revealed my identity. I have since changed my mind and only feel able to give an anonymous statement. I have changed my mind simply because that all staff, no matter what grade, at all hospitals have been warned that if they give any media interviews at all or make any statements to either the Mainstream Press or smaller, independent press /social media we may, immediately be suspended without pay.  I have a family, dependents and I simply cant do it to them.  I therefore can not reveal my identity at this time but wish to state as follows:

In my opinion, and that of many of my colleagues, there has been no Covid Pandemic, certainly not in the Surrey region and I have heard from other colleagues this picture is the same throughout the country. Our hospital would normally expect to see around 350,000 out patients a year. Around 95,000 patients are admitted to hospital in a normal year and we would expect to see around a similar figure, perhaps 100,000 patients pass through our A&E department. 

In the months from March to June (inclusive) we would normally expect to see 100,000 out patients, around 30,000 patients admitted to hospital and perhaps 30,000 pass through A&E. This year (and these figures are almost impossible to get hold of) we are over 95% down on all those numbers.  In effect, the hospital has been pretty much empty for that entire period. 

At the start, staff that questioned this were told that we were being used as ‘redundant’ capacity, kept back for the ‘deluge’ we were told would come. It never did come, and when staff began to question this, comments like, ‘for the greater good’ and to ‘protect the NHS’ came down from above. Now its just along the lines of, ‘Shut up or you don’t get paid’. 

The few Covid cases that we have had , get repeatedly tested, and every single test counted as a new case. Meaning the figures reported back to ONS / PHE (Office for National Statistics & Public Health England) were almost exponentially inflated. It could be that Covid cases reported by hospitals are between 5 to 10x higher than the real number of cases. 

There has been no pandemic and this goes a long way to explain why figures for the UK are so much higher than anywhere else in Europe.

The trust has been running empty ambulances during lockdown and is still doing it now.  By this I mean ambulances are driving around, with their emergency alert systems active (sirens & / or lights) with no job to go to. This I believe has been to give the impression to the public that there is more demand for ambulances than there actually is.  

Staff only wear face coverings/ masks & social distance when public facing, as soon as they are out of public view, the masks come off and social distancing is not observed. Indeed jokes are made about the measures, and I have heard staff express  amazement that despite warnings on packets and at point of sales, telling people masks are totally ineffective and dangerous , the public still buy them, because a politician has told them too.

We have cancelled the vast majority of operations and of these ALL elective surgery has been cancelled. That’s surgery that has been pre planned / waiting list. Non elective Surgery, this tends to be emergency surgery or that which is deemed urgent has been severely curtailed. The outcome of this is simple. People are at best being denied basic medical care and at worst, being left to die, in some cases, in much distress and pain.  

Regarding death certification. All staff that are responsible for this have been encouraged where possible to put Covid-19 complications as reason for death, even though the patient may have been asymptomatic and also not even tested for covid. I feel this simply amounts to fraudulently completed death certificates and has been responsible to grossly inflating the number of Covid deaths. The fact is that regardless of what you actually die of in hospital, it is likely that Covid-19 will feature on your death certificate.

I have included with my statement the detailed published guidance from Government on Death Certification which shows how Covid-19, as a factor is encouraged to at least feature on a death certificate.  

Remember Covid-19 itself can not kill. What kills is complications from the virus, typically pneumonia like symptoms. These complications are in reality incredibly rare but have featured and a large amount of death certificates issued in recent months. As long as Covid-19 appears on a death certificate, that death is counted as Covid-19 in the figures released by the ONS and PHE. 

I genuinely believe that many death certificates, especially amongst the older 65+ demographic have been fraudulently completed so as to be
counted as Covid-19 deaths when in reality Covid-19 complications did not cause the death.

There have been Thursday nights when I stood, alone in my office and cried as I heard people cheering and clapping outside. It sickens me to see all the ‘Thank You NHS’ signs up everywhere and the stolen rainbow that for me now says one word and word only; Fear.

There are many good people in the NHS and whilst I do not plead forgiveness for myself, I do plead for them. Most are on low pay, they joined for the right reasons and I did and have been bullied and threatened that if they don’t ‘stay on message’ they don’t eat.  I know that if a way could be found to assure staff within the NHS of safety against reprisals, there would be a tsunami of whistleblowers which I have no doubt would help end this complete and brutal insanity. I am finding it increasingly hard to live with what I have been involved in and I am sorry this has happened. 

To end, I would simply say this. Politicians haven’t changed, the country has just made a fatal mistake and started trusting them without question.

Note this:

"Staff only wear face coverings/ masks & social distance when public facing, as soon as they are out of public view, the masks come off and social distancing is not observed. Indeed jokes are made about the measures, and I have heard staff express  amazement that despite warnings on packets and at point of sales, telling people masks are totally ineffective and dangerous , the public still buy them, because a politician has told them to"
Chaos in UK Health Care. NHS Staff Are Being Silenced Over COVID-19. “Lose Their Jobs if They Speak Out”

[i]Here lies an anonymous statement from an A&E consultant in a major hospital in Surrey, in relation to the criminal gagging of all levels of NHS staff, who have been threatened that they will lose their jobs if the speak out about the COVID-1984 scamdemic.[/i]

https://www.globalresearch.ca/nhs-consul...19/5718680

I’ve Signed Death Certificates During COVID-19. Here’s Why You Can’t Trust Any of the Statistics on the Number of Victims -

[i]As an NHS doctor, I’ve seen people die and be listed as a victim of coronavirus without ever being tested for it. But unless we have accurate data, we won’t know which has killed more: the disease or the lockdown?[/i]

https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-19-w...d_articles
Austin Steinbart on the Mike Harris Show (recommended) -

An Interview with the Curious and Very Interesting Mr. Austin Steinbart.

Today’s episode is my first interview with Mr. Austin Steinbart, my purpose is the pursuit of the truth, not to debunk or discredit Mr. Steinbart, but instead to confirm and verify the claims he makes. Yes, I have a position, and I find that Mr. Steinbart and I both share common goals about what is best for the USA and the American people. We both see the rampant corruption and lawlessness in the USA, and in particular, the corruption within our own government and institutions. Neither he nor I want a revolution, but instead a purge of the institutional corruption of the American system, and reforms and strict enforcement that will prevent any future corruption. On a personal note I find Mr. Steinbart to be not merely highly intelligent, but very charming, well reasoned, with a great sense of humor. All in all Mr. Steinbart is a very likable young man. This is the first in a series of interviews to promote our common cause.

https://www.nexusnewsfeed.com/article/ge...commended/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12