RichieAllen.co.uk Forum

Full Version: The Richie Allen Show Returns Monday February 25th.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Richie, this is just a quick message to say:

I AM VERY GLAD that you are returning soon and most importantly, you are sounding better!!!

Thank you for being so incisive, passionate, and on the ball presenter over the years. The show would not be as BRILLIANT without you.

Take care, and wishing you peace, love and VIBRANT energy.

Love from

Mr Jody Seward
Wow, what a difficult forum to master. Anyway glad our recuperating Richie - but your talking bollix about not being  prone to illness - in the last year you've been out about 5 to 7 weeks with various issues. I reckon your too fit and push your body too hard - fit people tend to have shit immune system and always susceptible to what ever crap the wankers are spraying at the time. Limit the running to 3 or 4 times a week, set yourself a reasonable speed/time limit and always stick to that. Also vary your running - sprint, jog, walk - stop and do some pushups, sit ups, wank strokes - what ever. 

Anyway Im sure your sick of well meaning advise. Keep up the trojan work, you're missed by many.
Hi Richie

Glad you are much better and look forward to hearing you again. Really glad I found your show back in 2016, it's one of the best ones out there. It's always interesting, informative and entertaining and I enjoy it even on the odd times when I don't agree with what's being said.

Take care of yourself and I'll be sure to be on Podomatic on Monday.

love and good wishes
Jennie