RichieAllen.co.uk Forum

Full Version: Is the imagery of the EU and the Catholic Church from Revelation CH 17 ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQT4NvkSKf3DwYFIg_WfI...BtJA7OHA8l]
Rev 17:4  And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
Rev 17:5  And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Rev 17:6  And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
Rev 17:7  And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
Europa (the woman) is a prostitute, Babylon is the worlds financial system. The blood of the saints is the murder of over 1,000,000 people during the inquisition.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIp5_5FzHx5U0ZINaz30Z...ND5w1qM7Zo]
Rev 17:9  And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. Rome sits on seven hills.
The seven vials poured out in Rev Ch 16 were judgements on the Catholic controlled Europe of the middle ages,  including the Black plague. Which was spread by the fleas on rats, the reason that the rats were so prevalent was partly because of the Catholic superstition, to do with killing cats, especially black cats because they represented evil. Rev 16:11  And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
The much awaited Mark of the beast, the sign, in the hand and the forehead, is the Catholic sign of the cross. During Catholic controlled Europe you couldn't buy or sell goods without making that sign.
By the end of these 7 vials being poured out and the subsequent Protestant wars, Catholic power had shrunk to Vatican city, but having said that, their influence hasn't diminished. The Pope calls himself by 18 titles, all of which work out to a numeric value of 666. He is called Holy father which is blasphemy, the Pope has set himself up as God on earth, which is Anti Christ. Anti, in Greek means instead of Christ.
The Prophecy from the book of Daniel.
[Image: nebuchadnezzars_image.jpg]
The current world is subject to the feet of iron and clay, the Roman catholic church split into the Eastern orthodox in Constantinople and the Western church based in Rome .
The fabled 4 horsemen of the apocalypse were judgements on firstly the Roman empire and secondly on the so called Holy roman empire. The current belief of the secret rapture, is a false doctrine invented by a Catholic monk named Ribera, a Jesuit, at the time the Bible was translated into common languages and people began to see the Catholic church as the whore of Babylon. Instead of Revelation being almost complete, it was propelled to a fulfillment in a future time.
[Image: EU+TOWER+OF+BABEL+WOMAN+RIDES+BEAST+001.jpg?w=600]
Many tongues one voice, is an attempt to reverse the tower of Babel. Ask yourself why is there so much Biblical symbolism in all of this? 
I except that the EU has German origins. Why the Club of Rome though?
It is interesting though that a portion of all German pay packets, goes to the Catholic Church, this fact was told to me by a German friend. Granted she hasn't lived in Germany for sometime, so that may have changed.

The true reversal of of the Tower of Babel is speaking with other tongues, that miracle causes people from every nation to become one and work together but that's another story.

Mat 24:30  And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31  And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
This final chapter may be closer than you think.