RichieAllen.co.uk Forum

Full Version: If a 2520 year old prophecy is fulfilled, can it be easily dismissed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Luke 21:24  And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. God promised blessings on Israel if they followed him, but they didn't. Lev 26:24  Then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins.
In 604 BC King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, who himself had endured a seven times punishment in Daniel Ch 4 verse 25. Captured Jerusalem and took Judah (Jews), into captivity.
360 days is the average of a Solar and a Lunar year circuit. If then 360 years is a time, then applying that Biblical formula of seven times you are looking at a 2520 year time period, for the end of a times of the Gentiles, occupying Jerusalem. The last occupying force being that of the Ottoman Turks. The Turkish leader said “When the waters of the Nile flow into Palestine, then will a prophet of the Lord come and drive the Turks out of this land”. This seemed impossible at the time it was spoken. In order to supply our troops (British and Australian) crossing the desert, the waters of the Nile were brought by British engineers through a pipeline, which they laid under the Suez Canal and across the desert, and ‘the waters of the Nile flowed into Palestine.  Not only so, but the great leader who drove the Turks out was named Allenby, which in its Arabic version Allah-en-Nebi (Nebi means prophet, and as everyone knows, ‘Allah’ means God), and by this Arabic name he was known throughout Palestine. Thanks in part to the Australian Light horse, miraculous Cavalry charge, which captured the wells of Beersheba.The British  army lead by General Allenby reached Jerusalem which was occupied,by a Turkish army. Not wanting to destroy the city, he wrote to the king and asked what he should do, to which the king replied, pray about it. It was bought to the Generals attention a bible scripture.
Isaiah Ch 31:5  As birds flying, so will the LORD of hosts defend Jerusalem; defending also he will deliver it; and passing over he will preserve it. He decided to send a squadron of by-planes (described as flying swallows) to drop leaflets on the city, calling for their surrender, because Allenby translated as messenger of   Allah, they surrendered the city without a shot being fired. On the 5th of December 1917, the day of the seven times punishment ended, a British leader (the British are the descendants of the ten other tribes of Israel), dismounted from his horse and walked through the Jaffa gate. He was humbled by the deliverance of the city and glorified God. Isaiah Ch 31 verse 5 was the scripture of the day in the English churches for that date. You could say this event is one of the biggest coincidences of all time or see the hand of an all powerful God at work. 
The Americans entered the war in 1917. The Balfour Declaration came on November 6th of that year, when Arthur (Lord) Balfour (Comm 300), the British Foreign Secretary and member of the Round Table’s inner elite, officially recognised Palestine as a homeland for Jewish people. We need to look at this on many levels again. The propagandists may well have believed it was a ‘master stroke’ to bring America into the war, but what they didn’t know was that they were being manipulated to manipulate others. America was coming into the war anyway. A Jewish homeland in Palestine had been a long-time Elite strategy and the guise of bringing America into the war was used to encourage British politicians to accept it. The Balfour Declaration was a terrible blow to the Arabs who had, under the leadership and promises of the Englishman, T.E. Lawrence (‘ Lawrence of Arabia’), fought on Britain’s behalf against the Turks and they played a crucial role in winning the war.

The Arabs were promised full post-war sovereignty and independence for their support and this was confirmed in official correspondence. Lawrence, a close friend of Winston Churchill (Comm 300), knew full well that he was lying to the Arabs he was leading. Some years later Lawrence said: “I risked the fraud on my conviction that Arab help was necessary to our cheap and speedy victory in the East, and that better we win and break our word, than lose… The Arab inspiration was our main tool for winning the Eastern War. So I assured them that England kept her word in letter and in spirit. In this comfort they performed their fine things; but, of course, instead of being proud of what we did together, I was continually bitter and ashamed.”
Hi Steve, if you were a politician I would say that was a political answer (no offense meant by that). The question involved a 2520 year old prophecy being fulfilled in a day.
You are right about America's involvement, they also are of the ten tribes, the tribe of Manasseh. As Britian and the commonwealth are the tribe known as Ephraim. *[[Gen 48:17]] KJV* And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head unto Manasseh's head.*[[Gen 48:18]] KJV* And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this is the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head.*[[Gen 48:19]] KJV* And his father (Jacob) refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations.
The Rothschilds may have had a hand in the politics after the event, but not the miracle of that prophecy.