RichieAllen.co.uk Forum

Full Version: If you believe Propaganda, does that make you a Propagoose?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I posted this on my Facebook page, You guys can insert BBC instead of ABC.
What does the C, in the ABC stand for? It seems these days to stand for, Australian Broadcasting Climate Change Commission. For an example the ABC TV program Q & A, in these woke times, is more like the, ask the same question and we will give you the same answer, ‘safe space’ show.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSsZ6DgfUxo This clip is one of the worst virtue signalling clips on record!
To be truly politically correct and embrace equality, the word Propaganda, should be changed to Propagoose.
History tells us the most dangerous times for a country or a society are when the establishment can push a narrative, which goes unchallenged, by a complicit Media with fearful journalists, biting their tongues, see China.
During this so called ‘debate’ about Fossil fuels, it is often mentioned how clean Nuclear power is. Perhaps it’s worth revisiting this report from a Japanese newspaper article, dated March 29th 2018.
More than seven years after the March 2011 Fukushima nuclear crisis, radioactive water is continuing to flow into the Pacific Ocean from the crippled No. 1 plant at a rate of around 2 billion becquerels a day (a lot), a study has found. The amount of leaking cesium 137 has decreased from some 30 billion becquerels (a lot more) in 2013, Michio Aoyama, a professor at the Institute of Environmental Radioactivity at Fukushima University, said in his study, which was presented Wednesday at an academic conference in Osaka. “It can be assumed that there is a path from the complex to the ocean” through which contaminated water flows, Aoyama said.
In the words of a Leslie Nielsen character from a movie, ‘Please disperse, there’s nothing to see here’. I guess having that reassurance that radiation is perfectly safe, we are happy to send our kids and grand kids to sit in a school, that’s like a microwave oven, of various WIFI signals, so they can be told to fear Climate change and an uncertain future. Meanwhile we have our, Government owned Telstra Corporation, rolling out a 1970’s weapon system called 5G. What could possibly go wrong?
It reminds me of a quote from my Army days, ‘It’s all mind over matter, we don’t mind and you don’t matter’. I do find it interesting that David Attenborough, who is one of the main prophets of Climate Change doom, also believes in evolution. Doesn’t he believe humanity; can evolve to a changing environment, what’s the problem David? According to evolution, the Aboriginal people of Australia, developed dark skin to survive the heat. Its a shame the Anglo Saxon population hasn't evolved darker skin to survive our climate. Strangely it seems to have worked the opposite way, as most of the loud voices of the First nation people look more white to me. It's confusing really.  
This present world reminds me of Lance Corporal Jones from Dads army, running around in circles yelling ‘don’t panic, don’t panic’. Is it really the elite that are so clever to invent this propaganda narrative? I for one don't believe so, I think they are just as deceived as the goose's. 2Co 11:14  And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light (He was one).
2Co 11:15  Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works (They too will be dropped, when they reach their use by date).
As for me, I believe in an Omnipotent and Omnipresent Creator, who knows the beginning and the ending and is in total control (but is waiting for an appointed time).
Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea (turmoil). Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband ( not an alien space craft). Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God (dwelling place) is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away (no more depression and anxiety). Praise the Lord for that!