RichieAllen.co.uk Forum

Full Version: Coronavirus False Flag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Piers Corbyn Denies the Coronavirus Pandemic & Says It's a 'Psychological Operation' | GMB

Piers Corbyn has become one of the first people to receive a £10,000 fixed penalty under new coronavirus laws restricting public gatherings of more than 30 people. The weather forecaster and climate change denier, who is the older brother of the former Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn, was arrested and fined for his part in organising Saturday’s demonstration in central London against lockdown restrictions.

https://youtu.be/elf6h_K4JH0
Since March this year we have had a lot of time to study uninterupted, so over the last several weeks have put together the following minutes.

The virus in our midst has been like another Virgil Soil Effect or also known as Epidemic, where indigenous tribes around the world who once fell pray to modern man and his diseases which normally wiped out 80% of their population when first contact was made.

Here in modernity we have a similar model called the Covid 19 which has already taken many of our old and vulnerable peers due to a similar scenario of neglect, ignorance and miss management, small in comparison to what the ancients had to endure but painful enough and is set to continue as our where with all is further stagnated due to bad govenrance and corporate greed.

The masks we are being asked to wear have limited to no protection against the viris 19 especially once they have become wetted out due to moisture from ones breath, when this happens they become less absorbent and can also harbour other germs and viruses that can lead to other problems, when they become wetted out they begin leaking at the sides and far less effective, to those donning a full beard not useful at all.

The masks that have a release valve fitted are also unfit for the task because when you breath out the air is released in a concentrated flow of breath straight into the atmosphere, these are normally the N 95 models, with the valve at the front or one side.

As I mentioned in the opening paragraphs the virgin soil effect is akin to the new covid 19 model in action, but instead of infecting the natives it is restricting their ability to thrive in another way, by destroying our abilty to heal creatively by cutting off our life line and survival in so many other ways.

And it all began right around the spring equinox just when nature was awakening where nature and human society normally starts blossoming and getting ready for spring and the summer to come, and begins to venture out into the sunlight for those much needed rays of sunlight for the feeling of well being, after the long cold dark winter nightss,was this done by design I would say yes.

We have all missed the best of the summer and now as nature goes into winter we once again reach the opposite side of the year and equinox where the sun goes below the equator once again for the winter months.

Known by the ancient Pheonician term of Baal Ber-ith, or lord of the covenants/equinoxes, the two most imporatant times of year, also known as cardinal points, or Cardo in Latin meaning to open/a hinge, 21 March - 23 September, which our ancestors knew the importance of this for planting his crops at the right time of year, for the bounty or Cornucopia to follow in and around harvest festival time on the 23 September, a most joyous time of year where the ancients gave pennance to their old Pagan gods for that bounty.

Baal Berith is still extant today with our months ending in BER, IE, September, October, November and December, our namely the leading towards the winter months.

If we are to gather our senses once again we need to understand why the covid model was intituted at the time of year it was made to happen, during the time of year when our consciousness rises with the seasons, and recognise who we are being governed by, if we are to regain our composure and well being.
There is a good article on face mask at the link below,

https://www.technocracy.news/masks-are-n...?print=pdf

Print this article and hand it to frightened mask wearers who havebelieved the alarmist media, politicians and Technocrats in white coats.Masks are proven ineffective against coronavirus and potentially harmfulto healthy people and those with pre-existing conditions.My wife and I dined out last night in a very empty restaurant and theyoung waitress was required to wear a cloth mask. I asked her how shewas doing with the mask and if there were any side effects. She relatedthat was consistently short of breath (when away from the table, shelowered the mask below her nose) and that she had actually passed outbecause of it a few days earlier, taking her straight to the floor.Fortunately, she was not hurt.
The Apprentice Wrote:There is a good article on face mask at the link below,

Print this article and hand it to frightened mask wearers who havebelieved the alarmist media, politicians and Technocrats in white coats.Masks are proven ineffective against coronavirus and potentially harmfulto healthy people and those with pre-existing conditions.My wife and I dined out last night in a very empty restaurant and theyoung waitress was required to wear a cloth mask. I asked her how shewas doing with the mask and if there were any side effects. She relatedthat was consistently short of breath (when away from the table, shelowered the mask below her nose) and that she had actually passed outbecause of it a few days earlier, taking her straight to the floor.Fortunately, she was not hurt.
I totally agree.. my wife is a care worker and has to wear both the mask and a full plastic visor when in clients houses.. She said she basically has a headache every day she is at work.
One of her colleagues passed out in a client's house. A friend of mine ,who is a manager at our local Tesco extra said that at least 3 or 4 customers pass out or have to sit down due to feeling dizzy every day..
(09-02-2020, 07:13 PM)awakened53 Wrote: [ -> ]
The Apprentice Wrote:There is a good article on face mask at the link below,

I totally agree.. my wife is a care worker and has to wear both the mask and a full plastic visor when in clients houses.. She said she basically has a headache every day she is at work.
One of her colleagues passed out in a client's house. A friend of mine ,who is a manager at our local Tesco extra said that at least 3 or 4 customers pass out or have to sit down due to feeling dizzy every day..

I know how she feels, I was a medic in my younger days and have worked in areas where wearing a mask was needed for prolonged periods, like the operating theatre and path lab whilst working on sheilded microscopes.

At first breathing is easy then an hour later after the mask has become wetted out on the inside it get more and more difficult as time passes, wearing a mask also prevents you from clearing your nose to get rid of any mucus which lingers  in the naval cavity which is unhealthy and aids any germs that proliferate in damp, dark and warm conditions.

Then there is the difference between working in a static position at rest and in a more active role when large distances are extant, IE, walking down long warm corridoors in the heat of summer, or moving heavy objects around, there are so many different situations that make wearing a mask unproductive.

One thing I have been trying to share is, never be around people who have had a flu jab, because they do become infective once the cerum has established itself within the body, I truly think this is how they are getting the signatures into society that they are looking for, and prolonging the flu season past its normal seasonal window.

Here is a talk by Thomas Sheridan that explains how we are seen when wearing a mask.

https://youtu.be/g2qhWzwUQN0
Here is a video that plays the theme of how we have all been duped into giving up our positions in life and play right into the hands of the mind control mechanism behind this plandemic.

https://youtu.be/P0y6M-N8wOE

Now let look at an old saying and story of an old man who had five sons in constant resolution with themselves and his message to them upon his death bed, where he ordered his servants to bring in a bundle of sticks wrapped tightly together.

To his eldest son, he commanded, "Break the bundle." The strongest son strained and strained, but with all his efforts he was unable to break the bundle with one  blow. Each son in turn tried, but none of them were successful. "Untie the bundle," said the father, "and each of you take a stick." When they had done so, he called out to them: "Now, break," and each stick was easily broken.

"You see my meaning," said their father. "Individually, you can easily be conquered, but together, you are invincible. Union gives strength." but he never shared with them what I am about to.

This bundle of stick is known in antiquity as the Fasces, and often seen either side of the US senate chair with an axe at its centre, so why am I mentioning the very body that governs over us today within our control systems.

[Image: 50301187931_0740ac845a_b.jpg]320px-Fasces.svg by apprentice 01, on Flickr

The motto of the story is, that if we stand together it is far harder to get to the core or the hearts of the people, this is true, however!, there is always a layer of sticks on the outside that will always be picked off first, this is know in ancient battle formations as, "The Leading of the abound" who were normally very brave souls who sacrificed themselves for their noble cause,    One big question still remains is, who is going to do this today, take the Kind Shilling and place themselves between the harm projected to protect their women and children at the core of society, and risk leaving them without a father or mother who will then be in a most vulnerable state without them.

The same model is extant whenever we talk to people who say there are too many poeple on the planet, to which I always beckon to do the right thing behind your anology and walk off the plank first, in order to satisfy your own beliefs, non will do this of course and scorn you for saying this.

One possible sollution.

The kings shilling is a clue to the conundrum here-in, it is what we exchange our labour and creativity for that is key to our survival over those who currently control our true energy, we can protest all we like and gather in great numbers, then we all go home again back to our lives and fall back into the same controlling arms that control that labour and tell you how much and the war is then lost.

The motto of my story here is, we must remove that which is controlling our labour, this does not need to be done in unvanquishing numbers using violence, that is the old trick that the old man was trying to portray earlier, it can be done quietly as many individuals who refuse to exchange their labour for the current controlling attirbute called money and usury, we need to regain control of the exchange mechanism, without having to put a single foot forward, not into the lions den like we have just seen in London recently.

I hope this helps others to see that we cannot fight this beast because in doing so we fight ourselves in the process, if we cannot control who we exchange our physical labour and or creativity with, we can shout as loud as we like it won't make any real difference, it really is that simple folks, the very institution and binding on the outside of the bundle of stick/society is what is keeping us all contained and unable to move and react freely together for a common need.

I would like to hear your thoughts folks.
Here is another attempt at BBC propaganda at its best, from the Tv program This Morning, a jovial attempt at brightening up the covid doldrums, just like Ambrose on his orchestra during the 1930's global crash to try and lift the mood.

https://youtu.be/R3_3ZHuk_uI

[Image: 50301467027_8a77364c28_b.jpg]faces 1 by apprentice 01, on Flickr

[Image: 50300624693_606daf952d_b.jpg]faces 2 by apprentice 01, on Flickr

In the Ambrose song, "The Sun Had Got it Hat On" which was written to brighten up the mood of what was a fearful time just like the Covid Pandemic, designed to take the minds eye off of what is happening, basically very clever mind programming at work behind the scenes.

https://youtu.be/-vr4KyyuLUc

See how this works folks, TPTB kept us all out of the spring sunshine when we might have been outside getting the natural joy of nature, very clever indeed.
MY HOSPITAL EXPERIENCE AND WHAT THE NURSES TOLD ME ABOUT COVID-19

JB reports in:
Quote:I just got home from back surgery where I spent 4 days in the hospital to start the recovery process. I was able to have some really good conversations with the nurses that were caring for me.

First off, the hospital was empty (in Alaska).

I asked one nurse if I could ask a few questions that I just needed answers for.
First, 'do masks do anything to stop a virus?' She looked at me shocked, then said 'no, they don’t do anything, the N95 does stop a percentage of a virus when you wear one, but overall they don’t do a thing.'

So I asked why are there so many mandates then? We are we being bombarded with wearing a mask to save grandma?

At this time another nurse said, 'Well, when this all started we were pressured to report everyone who was admitted into the hospital as a covid case. We were also told that we were to report every death as a covid death, and to do our best to get people on a ventilator, even though we knew that it seemed to actually make things worse for the patient.'

Bottom line, most of them refused, and several were fired.

I asked what they suggested was the best way to fight the virus, and was told, the same things you would do to fight the flu.

It was pretty intense, and they were very upset when they started talking about it. Upset as in mad.

I didn’t wear a mask while I was there and was only asked one time if I would put one on when a certain nurse was coming to that section of the hospital to generally check on patients. So, I did, as it seemed important to the people I was working with. No sense in getting them in trouble. When that person left, I took it back off.

There was more conversation, including their thoughts on schools requiring masks, kids committing suicide 'in one month more than we’ve had in a year.'

They had strong opinions on lockdowns when 'the very thing we need to fight a virus is fresh air and the vitamin D we get from sunlight.'

One fun thing, when I was being wheeled through the hospital, the nurse stopped a few times to introduce me to other nurses working there, and she would simply say, 'Hey so and so, I want you to meet Joshua, he thinks like we do.'
So there is a resistance in some of these hospitals!

Reprinted with permission from Target Liberty.
Here is an interesting group ho are hitting back at the covid conundrums, on the West coast of Canada have took things into their own hands and banned all covid restriction against covid.

This is the kind of movement we could be organizing, by the people themselves.

https://youtu.be/nVPFzcj_yfc

https://youtu.be/iB2NwXjHQFw

https://youtu.be/C00o1tZCL-I
A reaaly interesting outlook from Red Ice and a picture of the future, this is exactly what is happening to our societies.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/ritv-the-...icqb6.html