RichieAllen.co.uk Forum

Full Version: Coronavirus False Flag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The confusion/Pavlovia technique ramps up to maximum, the rules on a group of people and where we can meet,

https://youtu.be/1foK2gMKhb8

All of this reminds me of this childrens nursery rhym, and the state is our bedtime story teller, who comes to tuck us into bed, change the lyrics to suit the covid model.

https://youtu.be/MB4Ty1QEKLw
The new civil laws and the people in Canada speak out, the push back has begun, will it stand the test of time remains to be seen.

https://youtu.be/LAY5IFF3d1w
Shapps gets a slapping by JHB, HANDS, FACE, SPACE.

Shapps reminds me of the childrens nursery rthym story teller, Wee Willy Winkie, and people in their beds by eight - O - clock. Then his dupers delight and lack of eye contact give his game away completely. Does anyone know that raffic wardens, firemen have the ability to police society if called upon, these are current street wardens in waiting.

https://youtu.be/R-DpsGTYKd4
BOTTOM LINE ... NOBODY DIED 

Freedom of Information Request Reference No: 01.FOI.20.014369
I note you seek access to the following information:
How many police officers have died in the frontline in England, Scotland and Wales due to Coronavirus this year. This can be statistics provided in a table format and should include a category for ethnicity. 

What steps has the Commissioner of the Met Police put in place to protect police officers in the frontline?

DECISIONI have today decided to disclose the located information to you in full. 
Please find below information pursuant to your request above:

How many police officers have died in the frontline in England, Scotland and 
Wales due to Coronavirus this year. This can be statistics provided in a table 
format and should include a category for ethnicity.

Please note that this response is in relation to MPS officers only, we do not hold data for the whole of the UK.
I have been advised that there have been no deaths of frontline officers in relation to the coronavirus.
What steps has the Commissioner of the Met Police put in place to protect
police officers in the frontline?

Personal Protective Equipment, such as masks and gloves (and other equipment where required) has been issued to all officers and staff who require it as part of their duties. Extensive and regularly updated guidance has been produced for officers and staff to enable them to work as safely as they can. A wide range of measures have been put in place around making the physical workplace as safe as possible including the supplying of hand gels and wipes; installation of hand sanitisers in 
many police buildings; putting in new working from home arrangements and 
guidance; and implementing social distancing guidelines in police buildings. 

BOTTOM LINE  ... NOBODY DIED!!!

Ian Crane FB
Face masks now mandatory across every field and walk of life.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/face-mask...W67Xv.html
The ‘case’ scam revealed in official NHS document – ‘test’ is being massively amplified to systematically secure false positives to justify still more control (Please share – we are still blocked by Twitter)

https://davidicke.com/2020/09/11/the-cas...l-blocked/

The RT-PCR ‘Covid-19’ test (it’s not) was invented by the American Nobel Prize winner Kary Mullis who said it should not be used to diagnose infectious disease – because it is not designed to do that. This is the ‘test’ being used to diagnose ‘the virus’ worldwide!
The test involves a tiny amount of genetic material and takes it through cycles of amplification. With each amplification more of the content of the sample is picked up by the test – genetic material that ultimately everyone has in their bodies if the sample is amplified enough. If you go to page 16 of this NHS document you will see that they are using 45 cycles of amplification which means that large amounts of people will test positive for that genetic material – NOT ‘the virus’ which they have never isolated and purified from other genetic material.
It’s a scam beyond words!
Here’s the document …

https://www.rcpath.org/uploads/assets/90...tories.pdf

Here’s a Twitter thread on the subject …

Quote:Thx to Adaptnation for sending this – on page 16, are these nutters really using 45 cycles for PCR in UK???https://t.co/w5DV5PaZXd pic.twitter.com/uBaUQRAOiq
— Ivor Cummins (@FatEmperor) September 10, 2020
Another thought provoking V-log from Thomas Sheridan who explains how the psychopaths are using their tiptoe totalitarian model and mind set, they won't stop any time soon, mentions of 10 o clock kerfews, more, wee willy winky momens coming soon.

https://youtu.be/ENRaO1BjTho
My daughter was “positive” for Covid…without ever being tested

My family was told to self isolate, based a on a test that never took place.

Helen Ilitha

My middle child has always struggled with lung issues. She is prone to asthma incidents and attacks after a triggering event. Such an event would be if she were to go swimming when the ambient temperature is very low.
A few weekends ago she went for a walk by a river with her friends and their dad and upon her return I saw from her blue lips that they must have taken a dip into the river.
Her cough developed within an hour and slowly but surely her coughing and wheezing worsened over the next 10 days despite the use of asthma medication. After a sleepless night I contacted the doctor to ask for dissolvable steroid tablets because I knew by then that the situation would not clear itself without stronger meds.
Our General Practitioner has barricaded herself into her surgery and away from her patients since March. This has resulted in us being reduced to requesting medical assistance and advice vicariously through the GP’ receptionist.

This has its downsides. She has been massively over diagnosing patients, including myself whom she instructed her receptionist to order me to attend the local hospital’s A&E department with a suspected heart attack – which I am delighted to report I was not in the midst of.
I also had my medical condition discussed in front of a sizable crowd of patients via the intercom system linking the receptionist’s desk with the car park. It is fair to say we have not been well served by this doctor for some months now.
But I was confident that she’d simply prescribe a few steroid tablets and leave it at that. Instead, the receptionist advised me that I had to take my daughter to an “Acute Clinic” in another part of town. I assumed that this clinic was one dealing with acute respiratory infections and conditions.
Our first indication that all was not well occurred as we walking in the door of the building. Security guards in visors and masks yelled at us to stand still, then nursing staff came running with hand sanitiser and face masks. It was only then that I asked, “Is this a Covid clinic or a respiratory clinic?” It was, of course, the former.
I was told nevertheless to stay as GPs were inside and they would be able to diagnose any condition and offer treatment. Ok I thought, the carry on at the door had left my daughter rather stressed, but at least a doctor was a short wait away. We were led into a surgery room and went through a triage with a nurse. Once we had discussed the asthma, she went off to find the doctor.

The doctor examined my daughter, said that she could not hear any underlying chest infection issue, agreed that her problem related to asthma and she prescribed the medicine I had asked for already from my GP. So far so good.
As I rose to leave the doctor then started talking about how my daughter’s symptoms could be Covid19 symptoms. I said that I disagreed, we had gone through a list of those symptoms with the nurse and with the exception of the unspecific “persistent cough” none of the symptoms mirrored any issues she had.
I pointed out that even the cough was not relevant because it was caused by the asthma and the doctor had agreed she could hear no infection in her chest.
The doctor kept on insisting that I consider her taking the Covid19 test. When even my daughter said no she didn’t want it, the doctor then said that I must then ensure that our whole household “self isolate” for 14 days.
I asked on what possible basis could she tell us that we must self isolate. She had already made the clinical decision that my daughter had asthma and prescribed the treatment. She had not treated any additional condition so where was this Covid claim coming from?

I explained that my children had just gone back to school after 5 months of it being denied to them and I was not going to disrupt that because the doctor wanted to pretend my daughter had a condition that was not supported by her clinical findings.
We left.
Only afterwards did it dawn on me that the 14 day period from when the “symptoms” occurred was all but up. I didn’t keep the children out of school and my daughter’s condition improved dramatically after she took the steroids.
That, I thought, was the end of that!
The Scottish Health Service had other ideas though. A few days later a receptionist from our local GP’s office called. She’d been asked by the bunkered down GP to let us know that, wait for it, my daughter’s Covid19 test had come back positive and this meant that the whole household must self-isolate for 14 days.

Let me remind you at this point that my daughter had not been given a Covid19 test.
I admit I hit the roof.
I demanded to know why doctors were lying that asthma was Covid19.
I demanded to know why a person that refused to take a test had a test result written up in their notes.
I demanded to know where they felt they had the right to ruin my children’s education once more
I got no answers at all, just told that I must speak to the barricaded GP.
I have since submitted a formal complaint for a full inquiry into this matter, and await some news from them.
I feel appalled by the breakdown of trust and respect I feel has occurred between myself and the medical practitioners. I do not want them to be making political decisions when treating me. I do not want them to act as if patients are some form of biohazard to be hosed down in chemicals at the door if they are ever deemed important enough to allow into the building in the first place.
Politicians cannot supplant their politicized agenda into the health care of children. When a doctor examines a patient then they, not some Minister or public policy drafter, are aware of all the facts they need to diagnose that person.
People cannot then have their worlds turned upside down by what they do not have, after the doctor has determined what they do have.

Helen Ilitha is a South African/Scottish lawyer currently living in Scotland. Working in the legal tech sector.

Corona Brucella: The Next Wave of COVID?

POSTED BY: JAMES GRUNDVIG 09/10/2020
by James Grundvig, Investigative Reporter, Vaxxter Contributor
In 2010, the Rockefeller Foundation published “Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development.” In the 54-page report, the globalists war-gamed four “what-if” scenarios set in the near future. The first, called “Lock Step,” profiled a scenario in which “A world with top-down government control and more authoritarian leadership, with limited innovation and growing citizen pushback,” would fill the voids in society after a global pandemic. The year the scenario ran: 2012.
The opening summary of this scenario reads, in part:
“The pandemic also had a deadly effect on economies: international mobility of both people and goods screeched to a halt, debilitating industries like tourism and breaking global supply chains.”
How clairvoyant.
That is precisely what happened with COVID-19 in 2020. No conspiracy theory, just a cold analysis of how a complex global economy might collapse in such a scenario. The globalists’ key takeaway wasn’t the number of dead or infected, but how successful they were in getting citizens to surrender to increased power and control:
“Even after the pandemic faded, this authoritarian control and oversight of citizens and their activities stuck and even intensified… leaders around the world took a firmer grip on power.”
The Lock Step scenario became increasingly crushing post-pandemic. Why then, as the world strives toward vaccine-induced ‘herd immunity,’ is Dr. Anthony Fauci asserting the world is entering a “Pandemic Era?” Why broadcast that dire, invented prediction when no such era has ever existed in the past, going back to the time of the Black Death?
To answer the question, we need to start with a bad joke and then present a future scenario to match the Rockefeller Foundation scenario in foresight.
Enter the ‘Pandemic Era’
Three men sit at a bar. They are plastered, staring aimlessly at a shot of whiskey while droning on about the fading coronavirus, its impact on lost revenue, and dwindling face time with the media.
CDC Director Robert Redfield shouts, “What about a Twindemic!” He downs the next shot. Heat rises off his ruddy face as he explains: “You know, Twindemic. When the corona train runs off the rails and hits the flu season.”
Bill Gates grins slightly. The wrinkled, bespectacled, predatory billionaire waves his hands in the air and replies, “Right, that’s a good one. But a little sophomoric. Now, what if I claim ‘millions are going to die by the end of 2021?’ There, that will work!” He sips his next shot.
The shot game of one-upmanship continues.
Anthony Fauci, President Trump’s sidekick, facepalms and shakes his head, saying, “Bill, you’ve been saying that all year. And Bob, Twindemic sounds like a high school musical. But I have the best idea,” Tiny Tony thumps his chest. “Tell everyone we are entering a ‘Pandemic Era.’ That cements it. No one knows history any more thanks to CDC’s fluoride campaigns, Big Tech’s censorship, and Big Media’s brainwashing, no matter what generation of snowflakes we refer to today.”  He sips whiskey through a straw.
At the end of the bar, drunk from tequila shots, barfly Dr. Tedros, head of the WHO, raises his head, squints through thick, round spectacles and flags the three drunks. He lifts his shot glass in a toast, and declares, “‘This must not be the last pandemic!’ We must militarize the lockdowns.”
Fauci claps, nodding in approval at Tedros’ support of his Pandemic Era label. “Now pay the tab, Bill.” Fauci pats Gates on the back, calling out, “We must vanquish corona-fatigue from people’s minds and give them the real thing!”
“Yes! I want bodies in the street!” Dr. Tedros yells, slamming the shot glass down.

Ok, bad joke aside, it raises serious questions:
[ul]
[li]Why are Redfield, Gates, Fauci, and Tedros priming the public for a second wave of COVID when the first round was a massive overreaction by governments to a weak virus they hyped ad nauseam? The lockdowns should never have happened, and in fact, were a huge mistake.[/li]
[li]Why sound the klaxon on a new scourge of COVID when there is zero evidence and zero data to show one is coming? Do the architects of the plandemic know something that the rest of society doesn’t know?[/li]
[/ul]
Egregious Laws and Faked Stats 
Odder still is the stealth FEMA camp order passed in Ohio and a similar bill winding its way through committees in the  New York State Assembly, aiming to ‘separate sick children from their parents’ in the event of a second wave of COVID cases. Why are these draconian measures needed? Why now? Why is there chatter about “millions dying” and an upcoming “pandemic era” when the coronavirus is in remission around the world? Even more, the coronavirus epicenter of Wuhan, China, is now “partying like it’s 2019.”
Why is Phoenix, Arizona, planning to go door-to-door to test residents for the novel coronavirus? Why is this being implemented when the CDC’s faulty PCR tests have demonstrated a false positive error rate of up to 90 percent of the cases, with the detection of fragments from other corona strains or influenza viruses?
Despite all of that, the data gets worse. Patients who were labeled as a “COVID-19 death,” – which is supposed to mean they died FROM an infection with the SARS-CoV2 virus –  over 94% of these patients had on average 2.5 death-causing comorbidities and were elderly. When the CDC adjusted its death table, only 9,210 deaths were attributed to COVID-19 alone. When the numbers are further analyzed, there were even fewer deaths when the misuse of ventilators in hospitals were taken into consideration as a cause of death. For perspective, nearly 2,000 Americans died over the same period from accidents related to water, according to the CDC from “unintentional drownings.” Even a Stanford University study shows coronavirus is “ten times less fatal” than claimed.
Hold it! Did we lockdown healthy Americans over this sham? Didn’t all levels of government destroy businesses and industries, putting tens of millions of people out of work? So, where does the ‘magical data’ to support a second wave come from when the CDC counts cases and not deaths as important and only a small group of people died from the virus? Nowhere. They’ve fabricated this data out of thin air, too. Just like the scare tactics they have used to muzzle children and destroy the nuclear family as children all over the world return to schools designed like cages.
Dr. James Lyons-Weiler, the CEO and Director of The Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge in Pittsburgh, PA, recently provided expert testimony in a class-action lawsuit filed [Matthew Brach, et al., v. California Governor Gavin Newsom] in California. Regarding the negligible impact that COVID-19 has on the young, Dr. Lyons-Weiler wrote:
“Children have a very low risk of serious or critical illness and death from SARS-CoV-2 infection, and they do not pose a severe risk of transmission to adults.”
So, how did Redfield, Gates, Fauci, and Tedros arrive at the “sky is falling” scenario? Why doesn’t the mainstream media challenge their false assertions? Who else is in “Lock Step” with the Four Horsemen of the pandemic apocalypse? And how did the states decide to separate family members and go door-to-door with surveillance when there is nothing to back such invasive activities?
What do they know that the rest of the world does not?
Future Scenario: Food Poisoning Masked as COVID
While the media and politicians are preoccupied with the riots and protests, some claim a coup could be brewing for after the election. Okay – it’s fair to speculate on that possibility… because they’re not even trying to hide the revolts that are being planned. But what if the coup began much earlier, like in September, with a prelude for a genuine and horrific “October surprise?”
Over Labor Day weekend, I heard two different, unconnected researchers float the idea about a possible brucellosis outbreak. If the plan goes through, brucella bacteria will be released to infect humans and cause food poisoning which would mimic COVID symptoms, if the germ was lab-modified into a bioweapon. One of the researchers, Joe Imbriano, runs several websites including www.5gdangers.com. His analysis has been spot-on regarding the dangerous biological effects of 5G. When I heard another podcaster warn America about a brucellosis attack, my interest peaked.
When I started to dig through peer-reviewed studies in PubMed, I was astonished. The first ten articles on brucellosis came from China. It appears brucella food contamination has run amok in the mainland since the time of Mao. Other articles about brucellosis point out that the CDC uses PCR testing to test for brucella bacteria in blood serum samples. Militaries have designed and tested brucella to be used as a bioweapon and for bioterrorism attacks. In a 2006 Greek study, “Brucella as a Biological Weapon,” they discovered several excellent traits.
[ul]
[li]“Vague clinical characteristics defy rapid clinical diagnosis”[/li]
[li]Low viral load, 10-100 microorganisms to infect scores of people[/li]
[li]Easily weaponized into an aerosol[/li]
[/ul]
One problem with brucella as a bioweapon is that it has a long and uneven incubation period of five days to five months. But this study was done in 2006. Today, we have gene-modification tools, such as CRISPR, and gain-of-function virus technologies – methods that have been approved and sponsored by none other than Dr. Anthony Fauci since 2015. Therefore, we can make a case that a shorter and more predictable incubation period could most likely be achieved.
Taking a big-picture view, weaponized brucellosis aerosol could be sprayed on frozen foods or dairy products prior to being shipped across the country to schools, universities, and grocery markets near you. Once consumed, the brucellosis germ weapon would make people sick with a vengeance. Clusters of kids and young adults would emerge and be labeled as the second wave of COVID-19. It is important to note that brucellosis is a particularly nasty form of food poisoning for children and young adults. They are the key demographics left out of the CDC statistics in COVID 1.0.
Suddenly, a real and more sinister epidemic would emerge. Mainstream media would amplify the outbreaks and public hysteria; politicians would demand action. The would scare people into accepting more stringent lockdowns in mid-October to close schools and to keep millions of people from voting in person on Election Day.
False Flag Event?
Is this the near-future war-gamed scenario? Is this the false flag that Gates, Fauci, Tedros, Redfield, and the Deep State—all anti-Trumpers—have planned to release in September?
Mass food poisoning, disguised as the second wave COVID-19 outbreak. Finally, targeting children and the young would create brucella-infected clusters across America, and act like a comet striking society in an Occam’s razor attack vector. Imagine this:
[ul]
[li]The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) provide the weaponized bacterium to be distributed in food plants and production centers across the United States;[/li]
[li]Brucella infection acting as a more virulent version of COVID;[/li]
[li]Children falling seriously ill and perhaps dying;[/li]
[li]Faulty CDC PCR tests lying one more time that a “new strain” of coronavirus is wreaking havoc.[/li]
[/ul]
This seems like a plausible scenario. The Rockefeller Foundation would agree.
If this happens, it would be far worse than merely injecting more dysfunction and mayhem into the U.S. presidential election. It would mean lockdowns that would finish the destruction of store-front businesses, the travel industry and more. Families will never recover and the monolithic, Orwellian police state will be fully implemented, the “New Normal” George Orwell and Aldus Huxley warned us about more than half a century ago.
WHEN IS COVID.....COVID?

September 11, 2020
Elizabeth Spencer, Tom Jefferson, Jon Brassey, Carl Heneghan

We are constantly following the tally of Covid-19 cases. But one question won’t go away: when is Covid-19 actually Covid-19?
Covid-19 was first identified as a severe disease-causing atypical pneumonia, accompanied by fever, cough and sometimes a range of other symptoms. The clinical features of the 41 patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan included pneumonia with abnormal findings on chest CT. The agent was identified as SARS-CoV-2.
Testing by RT-PCR has been globally implemented to identify RNA sequences thought to be unique to SARS-CoV-2. Worldwide case numbers are based on the reporting of the presence or absence of small RNA sequences of the SARS-CoV-2 genome.
Some diseases can be diagnosed based on a test alone; most diseases, however, are defined by the cluster of symptoms and signs, in addition to test results. A recent review found that a single symptom or sign could not accurately diagnose COVID-19.
A highly cited rapid review guideline defined a suspected case as a patient with any of two of the following clinical features: fever, imaging features of pneumonia, normal or reduced white blood cell count, or reduced lymphocyte count in the early stages of the disease onset. A confirmed case was defined as positive for the 2019-nCoV by the real-time PCR test for nucleic acid in respiratory or blood samples.
Disease control agencies and the World Health Organisation have produced guidance for diagnosing Covid-19. We looked up case definitions*, and copied them into a table (Table 1. Case definitions.) to compare them.
WHO
[ul]
[li]A suspect case has clinical symptoms of respiratory disease, perhaps with other associated presentations.[/li]
[li]A probable case is a suspect case for whom laboratory testing was inconclusive or not possible.[/li]
[li]A confirmed case is “A person with laboratory confirmation of COVID-19 infection, irrespective of clinical signs and symptoms.”[/li]
[/ul]
Thus, a positive laboratory test – type of test not specified here – trumps all else. We were not able to find WHO guidance on how PCR tests should be interpreted, specifically in relation to cycle count or viral load.
European Union
For the European Centers for Disease Control (ECDC), a case may be defined from clinical symptoms, or from radiology, or from “detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid in a clinical specimen” alone.
[ul]
[li]Possible cases if diagnosed from clinical criteria, [/li]
[li]Probable if diagnosed from clinical and epidemiological criteria,[/li]
[li]Confirmed in “any person meeting the laboratory criteria”.[/li]
[/ul]
So, again, a positive laboratory test is more important than clinical diagnoses, and again, we were unable to find guidance on how laboratory tests should be applied and interpreted, particularly in PCR in relation to cycle count and viral load.
USA
The US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) states
[ul]
[li]Probable case meets clinical criteria and epidemiological evidence, or has presumptive laboratory evidence with either clinical or epidemiological evidence, or has Covid-19 or SARS-CoV-2 on the death certificate as a cause or significant contributor to death.[/li]
[li]Confirmed case “Meets confirmatory laboratory evidence”.[/li]
[/ul]
No information is given on interpreting PCR tests in relation to cycle count thresholds or viral load. Again, it looks as though a PCR test trumps clinical diagnoses.
China
Case definitions in China have changed over time, possibly affecting our understanding of transmission (this change may also be happening in other world regions).
[ul]
[li]Suspect cases the clinical manifestations include fever and/or respiratory symptoms; aforementioned imaging characteristics of novel coronavirus pneumonia; normal or decreased WBC count, normal or decreased lymphocyte count in the early stage of onset.[/li]
[/ul]
The latest case definition we identified states:
[ul]
[li]Confirmed cases can be via RT-PCR, or if the genome sequence is highly homologous, or antibodies are detected via serology.[/li]
[/ul]
UK 
The UK government guidance on diagnosis is based on clinical symptoms. Testing (not specified) is recommended for cases who are well enough to remain in the community. No guidance is given as to how to interpret such a test or any actions that should be taken consequent to the test results. Thus, new cases in the UK could reasonably be thought to mean cases diagnosed by clinical symptoms.
Public Health England describes the four pillars of testing to include swab testing and additionally serology testing for certain groups. The methodology for counting cases states the following:
“If a person has both a negative and a positive test, then only their positive test will be counted. If a person is tested as positive under both pillar 1 and pillar 2, then only the first positive case is counted.”
An asymptomatic person who tested positive could have two confirmatory negative tests, but would still count as a confirmed case. In Wales, data is deduplicated on 42-day episodes; if someone is tested twice, 43 days apart, they will be included in the case count measure twice.
The UK government updates its guidance and recently posted on assurances of positive results during periods of low prevalence.
The latest guidance states that ‘positive test results at the limit of detection that occur early in the cycle of infection are important as these represent individuals who may go on to transmit infection.’ The guidance asks laboratories to determine the threshold for a positive result at the limit of detection based on the in-use assay,’ without stating what the threshold should be. If necessary, the laboratory should request a repeat sample; again this advice is given without a threshold to guide when to do the repeat test.
What is the case definition being used for clusters of UK cases being reported currently?
We deduce that a reported “case” is most probably simply the result of a positive PCR test. The new guidance is meaningless unless it provides a clear threshold for the limits of detection. For many whose test turns up positive, there may be nothing recorded about any clinical symptoms.
Italy
The Italian government defines a Probable Case as a suspected case in whom results of test for SARS-CoV-2 is unclear or inconclusive on the basis of specific protocols for Real Time PCR of SARS-CoV-2 in the designated regional reference laboratories or is positive to a pan-coronavirus test.
confirmed case is a case with laboratory confirmation of SARS-CoV-2, carried out either in the national reference laboratories of the Istituto Superiore di Sanità (ISS, e.g. Italian NIH ) or in the designated regional reference laboratories fulfilling the criteria at Annex 3 of the policy letter, independently from clinical symptoms or signs. Annex 3 was updated from 9 March to 3 april. 
Annexe 3 lists accredited sub-regional laboratories authorised to carry out PCR testing for SARS CoV 2. Accreditation with the dedicated regional laboratory is based on the concordance of the first five positive and 10 negative specimens
When is Covid, Covid?
Another complexity is there may be a difference between a clinical case definition – applied to an individual presenting for health care – and a surveillance definition used to collect information for public health use. Many more case definitions may be published globally, but these were enough to confuse us.
The definition of suspected cases resembles what we would normally expect for making a diagnosis based on a set of clinical criteria. This is, however, discarded when it comes to a confirmatory diagnosis and replaced by a single PCR test result. However, there is no guidance providing details on the specific RNA sequences required by testing, a threshold for the test result and the need for confirmatory testing. It is therefore not clear to us what constitutes a positive result.
Currently, any person meeting the laboratory criteria is a confirmed case. Yet, a case definition should be a set of standard criteria for classifying whether a person has a certain disease, syndrome, or other health condition (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
The PCR test positivity counts should include a standardized threshold level of detection, and at a minimum, the recording of the presence or absence of symptoms. As a disease, the COVID-19 case definition should constitute a disorder that produces a specific set of symptoms and signs. The in-hospital case definition should, therefore, record the CT lung findings and associated blood tests.
Only when an international standard is agreed upon will we be able to make comparisons, and answer the question of when is Covid, Covid?.

Disclaimer: The article has not been peer-reviewed; it should not replace individual clinical judgement and the sources cited should be checked. The views expressed in this commentary represent the views of the authors and not necessarily those of the host institution, the NHS, the NIHR, or the Department of Health and Social Care.

Authors: 
Elizabeth Spencer is Epidemiology and Evidence Synthesis Researcher at the Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine. (Bio and disclosure statement here)
Tom Jefferson is a senior associate tutor and honorary research fellow, Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine, University of Oxford. (Disclosure statement is here)
Jon Brassey is the Director of Trip Database Ltd, Lead for Knowledge Mobilisation at Public Health Wales (NHS) and an Associate Editor at the BMJ Evidence-Based Medicine. (Disclosure statement is here)
Carl Heneghan is Professor of Evidence-Based Medicine, Director of the Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine and Director of Studies for the Evidence-Based Health Care Programme. (Full bio and disclosure statement here)
Latest conjecture from Dr Vernon Coleman, 22 minutes that would have lasted about the same if this talk was pur on YT.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/we-039-re...uQBw4.html