RichieAllen.co.uk Forum

Full Version: YouTube Has Informed Me That It Will Soon Delete The Richie Allen Show Channel.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Just tweeted:

Censorship in the 21st century! It's a fucking disgrace @TeamYouTube that you are silencing alternative media. @RichieAllenShow is one of the best shows on your poxy site. I hope a majority of users leave for another unbiased site as censorship is NEVER the answer. #naziyoutube

Get #naziyoutube trending!

Hopefully this will be the catalyst for an alternative to you tube / twitter and facebook in the future.

Don't let the bastards get you down Richie!
Your YouTube Channel is GONE! 
I am angry! I am angry that these tech companies think that they can socially engineer the world into their idea of what is correct, what people should or should not see. They are making a lot of people angry.
(02-22-2018, 07:45 PM)WageSlave Wrote: [ -> ]Just tweeted:

Censorship in the 21st century! It's a fucking disgrace @TeamYouTube that you are silencing alternative media. @RichieAllenShow is one of the best shows on your poxy site. I hope a majority of users leave for another unbiased site as censorship is NEVER the answer. #naziyoutube

Hopefully this will be the catalyst for an alternative to you tube / twitter and facebook in the future.

Thinking back it’s the big Transgender push that has helped kick start the snowflake society & provide a platform to begin looking at the ‘rights’ of people not to be offended, this has followed by incident after incident in the mainstream media of discussing / reviewing rights of people (which were already there) to not be offended, to not be touched, not be exploited, etc etc...  blablahblahhhh 

This has helped to push the agenda to shut down free speech, alternative press/ opinion as ‘extremist material’ and I thought that would be done using the ‘terrorism agenda’ but alas it was the progressives who arnt sure what sex they are today that have been the catalyst in my opinion!!
Well this was to be expected. Richie was exposing the Zionist elite and associated cry babies. This was inevitable.
The videos were something i would regularly listen to.
i hope he continues on another platform.
(02-22-2018, 07:55 PM)merlyn Wrote: [ -> ]Your YouTube Channel is GONE! 
I am angry! I am angry that these tech companies think that they can socially engineer the world into their idea of what is correct, what people should or should not see. They are making a lot of people angry.

Yes they are fascist bastards! :Sad
But it was coming....
I'm outraged! What a shame the amount of knowledge lost. All those wonderful interviews. Jeff Rence talked about saving electronic content offline for this very reason. Lesson learned. Stay strong Richie, really graceful started a backup YouTube channel as well as Steemit account. I'm shore Sarah Westall will be facing the same fate. Abby Martin was accused of pushing Russia propaganda so she left RT and started with teleshure English. Whatever platform you decide to use I'm there!
Fuck 'em. You still the most listened to independent radio show in Europe & I will continue to listen and then SHARE the info. Real Talk.
Steemit & Dtube, there are alternatives in their infancy Richie the future is ours not Googles. Be Well.
(02-22-2018, 08:01 PM)Charlotte4711 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2018, 07:45 PM)WageSlave Wrote: [ -> ]Just tweeted:

Thinking back it’s the big Transgender push that has helped kick start the snowflake society & provide a platform to begin looking at the ‘rights’ of people not to be offended, this has followed by incident after incident in the mainstream media of discussing / reviewing rights of people (which were already there) to not be offended, to not be touched, not be exploited, etc etc...  blablahblahhhh 

This has helped to push the agenda to shut down free speech, alternative press/ opinion as ‘extremist material’ and I thought that would be done using the ‘terrorism agenda’ but alas it was the progressives who arnt sure what sex they are today that have  been the catalyst in my opinion!!

Great point and i tend to agree. It's especially galling considering this issue effects 1% of the population when the MSM attention has been everywhere for months.

This agenda is being pushed on the public.

"How common is it? The Gender Identity Research & Education Society (GIRES) estimates that about 1% of the British population are gender nonconforming to some degree."
I wonder if they're accusing Richie or the guests of bullying. One of the Sandy Hook parents, can't remember his name, is quite active in shutting down channels and even getting people prosecuted for questioning the details of  shootings. I think he started an action group. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what's happened. That the "bullying" reference was aimed at the guests.

What a nightmare
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8