RichieAllen.co.uk Forum

Full Version: The White races are descendants of Adam and Eve but they are far from superior.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If that statement grabs your attention, perhaps read on and you will hear things you have never heard before. Firstly though, science tells us that we, the human race have a common ancestor, a monkey called Lucy, who apparently didn’t need a mate to procreate and’ hey presto’, here we are, in all our glorious diversity of races and cultures. An Alternative view to this widely excepted scientific view, is the mainstream religious one, that teaches that the world, was created in six literal 24 hour days (the Hebrew word for days, is Yom, an indeterminate period of time) and that all of us humans and our diversity come from one couple, Adam and Eve.
Here’s how the Bible account actually reads. In Genesis Ch. 1, God (a Spiritual being) creates the natural Earth, along with the stars, and then fully furnishes it the animals and sea creatures, along with their Eco systems over the entire Planet. He then creates (Hebrew word Baw raw, means created from nothing) Male and female in his potential image and he placed them in all their diversity on every major land mass on the Earth. So what about Adam and Eve? Chapter two says, God then formed (Hebrew word Yaw tsar as a potter forms clay) a man out of the dust of the ground, breathed the breath of life into him and he became a living soul. He then placed him Adam in a paradise garden situation, where he took a rib from him and made (Baw naw or built) a woman Eve, for a companion. Unlike the rest of the Chapter one creation, who could eat and subdue all the food of their environments. Adam and Eve were given access to all the trees of the Garden bar one and were given a task to tend and care for the garden; the reward for this obedience was a close relationship with their creator.
Just a quick reminder according to science, all we see around us, is the result of random acts of fortune, bringing into being the incredible complexity, we observe around us. That’s like people believing that the events of this current world are just by accident and not the work of forces behind the scenes controlling and influencing events.  The story of Adam and Eve as mankind’s representatives in a paradise situation, takes a turn when, Satan an alternative Spiritual being (who takes the form of a serpent) and offers an alternative narrative to them. He promises them enlightenment and the chance to be their own gods making their own rules, not Gods. They both choose his version, rather than God’s and they are kicked out of the garden, to inhabit the outside world, with the statement dust you were taken dust you will return ringing in their ears. Along with their choice comes the sentence of death, along with toil, thorns and thistles, they find out being your own god, is hard going. Over time the descendants of Adam and Eve begin to have children with the inhabitants of the area near to the Garden of Eden. They begin to spread corruption throughout the area; God then decides to commission Noah to build an Ark and to put his family and the animals in that area in, to save them from the coming judgement. He then floods that area, the Mesopotamian valley and wipes out the inhabitants there. The ark lands on the mountains of Ararat and the descendants of Noah began to spread again. Much latter under a ‘god king’ known as Nimrod, whose wife and son who are still widely worshiped, even today, they built a tower called Babel (see the current EU building and ‘the woman who rides a beast symbolism’). God intervened again and confounded their languages, as at that time they all spoke the language of Adam and caused them to split into different tribes and move farther apart.
As Adams descendants have travelled the globe through out history, they have introduced corruption, often sickness and sometimes mayhem, usually thanks to the leading of the Serpent and his chosen greedy followers amongst the peoples of the Earth. People who at the time of their first contact are contented people, who sometimes are dressed like Adam and Eve, were before they were kicked out of the Garden. The people, who the white races came into contact with, predominately worshipped their own ancestors, in different ways and methods, were then usually confronted with, often violently with a totally foreign people, who knew the actual creator.
After the Garden of Eden confrontation God told the Devil that a descendant of Adam (a name meaning man) born of the woman Eve ( a name meaning ,the mother of all living) would die at the hands of his own creation but  his death would reverse the curse. Thus Jesus, God in human form, worked miracles, raised the dead feed the multitudes (he is God by the way) but was falsely accused and became a living sacrifice on every races behalf. Just as a will and testament is only valid after a parent has died only then can the children inherit the promises. Children of God from every race and colour by the way, thanks to lizard boy, Satan and his so called enlightenment that cost,  Adam and Eve their eternal life, the curse passed on to all mankind. The potential, of being in the likeness of the creator is still on offer though. 1John 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. 1John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. Sounds good to me I have done what’s required to move on to this amazing next phase of humanity.
Is God a racist then? The answer is no, he created and loves us all equally. He chose Adam and Eve and their subsequent descendants to carry out his plan. He’s the boss after all is said and done, he can choose to do whatever he wants.
This is probably my last thread on this Forum; I have been on it since the start by the way. I have read all the different versions, of a reality that doesn’t have a God, as its creator contained on here. I have consistently presented another point of view, without much success it seems. I just thought I would leave this alternative reality and narrative for you to ponder on or just dismiss in the first few sentences. In closing if you have made it this far, know that I am not a racist and neither is God by the way. Whether you believe this or not know that I believe it to be a true account of the earth’s history to date and there is much more to this that I could add. God speed to all, who sail in this Forum.
(06-19-2020, 01:53 AM)Greg D Wrote: [ -> ]In closing if you have made it this far, know that I am not a racist and neither is God by the way.
The "God" of the Tanach (Old Testament) IS racist, who has picked the "Jews" as his chosen race...

(06-19-2020, 01:53 AM)Greg D Wrote: [ -> ]I have consistently presented another point of view, without much success it seems. I just thought I would leave this alternative reality and narrative for you to ponder on or just dismiss in the first few sentences.
I think that hypothetically speaking it would benefit forums if people with a different opinion share their views.

(06-19-2020, 01:53 AM)Greg D Wrote: [ -> ]Whether you believe this or not know that I believe it to be a true account of the earth’s history to date and there is much more to this that I could add. God speed to all, who sail in this Forum.
You haven’t convinced me. I think that all organised religion, including Christianity, is a form of brainwashing to enslave the masses.
That’s besides that you could only find the truth in yourself, if you first dismiss everything you read in your Bible, read other religious texts, philosophy, before reaching a conclusion.

I don’t see any evidence that you have searched for the truth.
So how can you show (teach) me what the thruth is?!?
So how did this, so called reality/ matrix get here? In all of the articles I have read on this Forum, I am yet to see a plausible explanation. If there was a 'big bang' who set the charges? If evolution, what started that and how is it so incredibly complex?
If it is lizard shape shifting aliens from another dimension, how did that happen.
If you are a Spiritual being (God) and you want to bring about a natural outcome, why is it racist, to start your plan by creating a race (people) to carry it out.
Then when it's not working as you had hoped, you are born naturally, as one of them, so you can carry it out personally?(Jesus, Emanuel or by interpretation God with us)
This is so, all people regardless of their race or natural bloodline, can be born again as Spiritual people and become Israel (ruling with God, a prince with God by definition) not to be confused with the current nation in Palestine.
The plan moved on from them 2000 years ago.
As for reading and studying all the alternative religions or narratives, my conversion, was not a not a religious one. Religion is man made and is man's ideas, often influenced by the other Garden Eden Spiritual being mentioned, know as 'the deceiver' the one who's influence, is flat to the floor in this current World. He too knows how it ends and what is his fate, afterwards.
Just quickly, I didn't grow up in a religion. At the time I came in contact with this story. I was a former soldier, working as a night club bouncer, in the city where I was living . I was a non diagnosed alcoholic, drug dependent, violent 'tuff guy'. Who dealt with Bikies and organized crime to obtain drugs for myself and on behalf of others. The guy who told me, his born again story, was also a former soldier friend who had a similar MO, as me but he had now changed.
I attended a meeting with him, not in a Church but an old cinema that the Christian's were using. I was baptized by full immersion and after prayer, a first time experience for me, I received God's Holy Spirit and I spoke in other tongues. From that day to this my life has turned around 180 degrees.
I have heard of David Icke's spiritual awakening, mine came from another source.
Both of these alternative's are available to you.
I guess it is you choice.
I am 63 years old, the first 32 years of my life, I guess I was searching for answers and came up empty, in more ways than one. The last thirty years I have been introduced to an amazing Spiritual realm, that I never knew existed the realm of the miraculous. That story is the one I have presented here, I am glad you took the time to read it, as I have read most of the stories on this Forum, up to date.
(06-19-2020, 07:05 PM)Greg D Wrote: [ -> ]So how did this, so called reality/ matrix get here? In all of the articles I have read on this Forum, I am yet to see a plausible explanation. If there was a 'big bang' who set the charges? If evolution, what started that and how is it so incredibly complex?
Like so many other “scientific” hypothesises, the Big Bang has never been proven. Even if it is “proven”, this still doesn’t explain how it started (just like the theory of evolution doesn’t explain how life got started)...

The problem is that the notion of a supreme “God” doesn’t explain the origins any better, because it doesn’t explain how or who made this supreme “God”. I don’t even understand why it matters what is the origin of “creation”.
Maybe there are some things were not supposed to understand. Not because it is so damn “complex” but simply because we’re too damn stupid!

(06-19-2020, 07:05 PM)Greg D Wrote: [ -> ]If it is lizard shape shifting aliens from another dimension, how did that happen.
The strange thing is that (like the best of conspiracy theories) David Icke’s theories comes so close that to the truth that this “truth” is then made preposterous by all of the fake stories that he also supports.

The elite claim to descend from Anu, Enki, Enlil – the original Trinity.
Genesis 1:26-27 of the Tanach (Old Testament) says that.
Quote:And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
So the God of the Bible isn’t one, like the Annunaki...

Genesis 4:1-2:
Quote:And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.
And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
I read here that Eve had gotten Cain “from the LORD”, which looks like she was inseminated by the “LORD” (a.k.a. the “serpent” or “Satan”): https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtop...t=60#p6374

(06-19-2020, 07:05 PM)Greg D Wrote: [ -> ]As for reading and studying all the alternative religions or narratives, my conversion, was not a not a religious one. Religion is man made and is man's ideas, often influenced by the other Garden Eden Spiritual being mentioned, know as 'the deceiver' the one who's influence, is flat to the floor in this current World. He too knows how it ends and what is his fate, afterwards.
You contradict this later in your post as you describe becoming a "born again Christian" (if I understand correctly), which is "religion" designed by man to enslave the masses...

(06-19-2020, 07:05 PM)Greg D Wrote: [ -> ]The guy who told me, his born again story, was also a former soldier friend who had a similar MO, as me but he had now changed.
I attended a meeting with him, not in a Church but an old cinema that the Christian's were using. I was baptized by full immersion and after prayer, a first time experience for me, I received God's Holy Spirit and I spoke in other tongues. From that day to this my life has turned around 180 degrees.
It sounds good that you bettered your life. Maybe now is the time to take the next step, and leave this "Christianity" that will obscure the truth...
It looks to me like you've left your life of drugs, alcohol and sin, so don't need the unholy gospel anymore!
The story I have shared, is how the natural realm, that we see around us got here. Not how the Spiritual realm we can't see got here. I would be interested to see what your version of that is, seeing as you have obviously reject mine?
Being born again or born from above in the Greek, Jesus words from John Ch 3 1-8 and my also my Spiritual experience. Is not religion, designed to enslave the masses but it was designed by the creator, who Jesus is, to set the masses free from the slavery, introduced by Satan. Luke 4:18-20 KJV 18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
This current world, is not currently enslaved by religion, it is enslaved by the Elite, who are Luciferian and adhere to Satan's teachings.
I don't know what you testimony of enlightenment is but I have no desire to go back to my old path of confusion, Pro 26:11 KJV As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly. Just continue the ride I am on, to the next eternal phase.
The Elite are more likely to have descended from Adam and Eve, than from the original creation of Genesis Ch 1.
The reason Eve said that Cain, her first born was gotten from the Lord is because neither Adam or Eve had natural parents but Cain was born via natural means through the pain of child birth Genesis Ch3 verse 16. Cain murdered his brother and then married someone from outside the Garden area and began the first union between Genesis 2 and Genesis 1 people's. Thats why he said to God 'if any man find me', a statement that you wouldn't make if Adam was not the only other man on the planet.
Gen 4:25 KJV And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.
Gen 4:26 KJV And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the LORD.
The plan gets back on track after Cain.
I have witnessed my son, who was dying before my eyes at the age of three, totally healed. I have seen people I have prayed for, healed and then have their lives transformed by the Holy Spirit, not by me or religion but by God. What part of that is enslavement?
What is your story then?
(06-20-2020, 06:52 PM)Greg D Wrote: [ -> ]The story I have shared, is how the natural realm, that we see around us got here. Not how the Spiritual realm we can't see got here. I would be interested to see what your version of that is, seeing as you have obviously reject mine? texas benefits
Being born again or born from above in the Greek, Jesus words from John Ch 3 1-8 and my also my Spiritual experience. Is not religion, designed to enslave the masses but it was designed by the creator, who Jesus is, to set the masses free from the slavery, introduced by Satan. Luke 4:18-20 KJV 18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
This current world, is not currently enslaved by religion, it is enslaved by the Elite, who are Luciferian and adhere to Satan's teachings.
I don't know what you testimony of enlightenment is but I have no desire to go back to my old path of confusion, Pro 26:11 KJV As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly. Just continue the ride I am on, to the next eternal phase.
The Elite are more likely to have descended from Adam and Eve, than from the original creation of Genesis Ch 1.
The reason Eve said that Cain, her first born was gotten from the Lord is because neither Adam or Eve had natural parents but Cain was born via natural means through the pain of child birth Genesis Ch3 verse 16. Cain murdered his brother and then married someone from outside the Garden area and began the first union between Genesis 2 and Genesis 1 people's. Thats why he said to God 'if any man find me', a statement that you wouldn't make if Adam was not the only other man on the planet.
Gen 4:25 KJV And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.
Gen 4:26 KJV And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the LORD.
The plan gets back on track after Cain.
I have witnessed my son, who was dying before my eyes at the age of three, totally healed. I have seen people I have prayed for, healed and then have their lives transformed by the Holy Spirit, not by me or religion but by God. What part of that is enslavement?
What is your story then?

Brilliant, thanks for sharing this info. This is all very interesting