RichieAllen.co.uk Forum

Full Version: Covid 19 Investigation Report - Request for signatures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A note from Andrew Johnson, who's really been putting in the work in exposing the farce of the Scamdemic.

Hi everyone, I will be sending this petition/report off tomorrow if anyone is interested in adding their name?
Please read the instructions!

Andrew Johnson

Investigating the Alleged Covid 18 Pandemic ...

https://cvpandemicinvestigation.com/2020...cKcAdfhOJ8

SIGN IT? COVID-19: Evidence of Fraud, Medical Malpractice, Acts of Domestic Terrorism and Breaches of Human Rights

Andrew September 2, 2020

In recent days, I have been busy compiling a new report, which I am going to send to the at least organisations listed below (and in the report). I am interested in who would be willing to add their name as a “signatory”/supporter of this report. As it is written from a UK perspective, it is more appropriate that UK people sign it.
I am not so naïve as to suggest this will have a noticeable effect – as it is “just another email” (or posted letter) to these people. However, it is about taking a stand and appealing to the good conscience of people. It is also an effort that can be made without any financial backing etc.
[b]Instructions[/b]

1. Open the link below
https://cvpandemicinvestigation.com/2020/09/covid-19-evidence-of-fraud-medical-malpractice-acts-of-domestic-terrorism-and-breaches-of-human-rights/

1. Scroll down until you see the “petition form,” which is embedded in the report itself.

2. Study the report and see if you agree with my approach.

3. If you agree with my approach, fill in the details (name and email as a minimum please) and click “Sign the Report/Petition.” The more details you fill in, the better.

4. You will then be sent an email to confirm your action (but this email will refer to “Subscribing” rather than signing the report/petition). [b]Please check your spam/junk folder! Some people have not found the email, but if it doesn’t arrive after a couple of hours, please ignore this – you will have signed the petition if you got “on screen” confirmation already.[/b]

5. Optionally, open the confirmation email and click the link in it, please.

6. [b]Please try to complete this by Sat 12th Sept, when I will send it off to the addresses shown (and others that anyone can suggest that will be relevant). [/b]I will also send out a few copies by post, though many regular mail operations in these organisations have either stopped or have been reduced.
Though the signing of the form subscribes you to a list, I will not send out any emails to that list unless I get some significant feedback about the report.
[b]Please notify me of any errors/typos etc that you find in the report![/b]
[b]Many[/b] thanks for your support!
[b]Distribution List ...[/b]
British Constitution suspended on ‘scientific advice’

http://tapnewswire.com/2020/10/british-c...ic-advice/