RichieAllen.co.uk Forum

Full Version: Richie’s Phone in Shows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Richie has been taking calls today on the show and I was lucky enough to get through on Skype! 

It’s very interesting to hear what his listeners think about the current situation today....

https://youtu.be/bGSktGDkCf4
I heard you on the show yesterday, and thought you came across very well.

not that much of a Scottish accent though, lol
(10-02-2020, 06:55 PM)awakened53 Wrote: [ -> ]I heard you on the show yesterday, and thought you came across very well.

Thanks Andy!

I’m from London of course. Been living in Scotland a few years now....
Steve Wrote:
awakened53 Wrote:I heard you on the show yesterday, and thought you came across very well.

Thanks Andy!

I guessed you were from London or the Home Counties.
I am from West London, currently living in Surrey
It was great that jimuphy got through to Richie as well, as he has been trying to contact him through here.
(10-02-2020, 07:58 PM)awakened53 Wrote: [ -> ]
Steve Wrote:
awakened53 Wrote:I heard you on the show yesterday, and thought you came across very well.

Thanks Andy!

I guessed you were from London or the Home Counties.
I am from West London, currently living in Surrey
It was great that jimuphy got through to Richie as well, as he has been trying to contact him through here.

Yes, it was interesting what he was saying about Melbourne as the lockdown is so strict there. Charlie Ward also mentioned Melbourne and the fact that a lot of covert stuff is currently underway in Australia...