RichieAllen.co.uk Forum

Full Version: covid19 vaccine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Covid-19 Vaccines’ are the most lethal medical products ever made and have been rolled out to 7 billion people whilst still in trials

Whenever a new drug is introduced there are always rules about how it is to be prescribed. Well, usually.
Some drugs must be taken with food, others need to be taken on an empty stomach. Some drugs must be taken in the morning, others at night. Some drugs are suitable only for adults, others are best avoided by the elderly or by pregnant women.
The rules about when drugs should be taken are put together after the various trials have been performed. Sometimes, the rules change as doctors watch how a drug affects different groups of people.
For example, it was only after the terrible experience with pregnant women that it was found that thalidomide may be safe for some patients but unsuitable for women who are expecting a baby.
The rules are always devised by observation and experience and a doctor who ignores the prescribing rules can get into terrible trouble. He might lose his licence to practise and he might be sued.
I’ve been studying and writing about drugs since 1970 and I have never known an exception to these simple rules – until now.
The covid-19 experimental so-called vaccine is being treated quite differently to all other prescription drugs now available and ever made. It is now the most lethal medical product in history. And that means that it is also the most lethal man-made product of any kind. If the covid-19 jab were a car or a kettle it would have been withdrawn from sale a long time ago.
Here are just some of the ways in which the drug is getting unprecedented special and very dangerous treatment.
First, it is usual for drugs to be prescribed with caution to begin with. Drugs may be tried on specific groups of people. Trials usually continue for a few years before drugs are made widely available. However, the covid-19 experimental jabs are being rolled out to over seven billion people while the trial continues. Actually, in the past, no prescription drug would have been allowed on the market with the appalling early testing record of the covid-19 jabs.

Read more: ‘Covid-19 Vaccines’ are the most lethal medical products ever made and have been rolled out to 7 billion people whilst still in trials
Moderna Had Specific ‘Covid-19’ mRNA Shot Ready in 2019 BEFORE Pandemic Was Announced

So much has happened over the past year that it may be hard to remember what life was like pre-COVID. But let’s flash back to December 2019, when the idea of social distancing, compulsory masking and lockdowns would have been met with disbelief and outrage by most Americans.
At that time, most were blissfully unaware of the pandemic that would change the world in the next few months. It wasn’t until December 31, 2019, that the COVID-19 outbreak was first reported from Wuhan, China,[sup]1[/sup] and at this point it was only referred to as cases of viral pneumonia, not a novel coronavirus.[sup]2[/sup] I say “most” because it seems some people may have been aware of something lurking much earlier than it appeared.
In confidential documents[sup]3[/sup] revealed by the U.K.’s Daily Expose, Moderna, together with the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), sent mRNA coronavirus vaccine candidates to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill December 12, 2019 — raising significant red flags. As The Daily Expose reported:[sup]4[/sup]
“What did Moderna [and NIAID] know that we didn’t? In 2019 there was not any singular coronavirus posing a threat to humanity which would warrant a vaccine, and evidence suggests there hasn’t been a singular coronavirus posing a threat to humanity throughout 2020 and 2021 either.”
Read more: Moderna Had Specific ‘Covid-19’ mRNA Shot Ready in 2019 BEFORE Pandemic Was Announced
MP Andrew Percy calls voter “Ignorant, Embarrassing, & Dangerous” for daring to protest against his decision to vote for mandatory vaccinations for Carers

An MP who voted in favour of making Covid-19 vaccines mandatory for care home staff across the UK, has labelled a constituent “ignorant, embarrassing, and dangerous” for daring to object to the MP’s decision. 
Earlier today we were contacted by a reader who had emailed their MP using a Daily Expose suggested template in response to last night’s vote which was as follows – 
‘Dear MP …
Do you realise what you have just voted in favour of?
You’ve just voted to make an experimental treatment mandatory for persons entering a care home.
It does not stop you getting it.
It does not stop you spreading it.
I highly doubt you’re even aware of these facts. 
I am disgusted. 
Learn something –
Your actions in voting for this are an absolute disgrace’
The MP in question was Andrew Percy, Conservative MP for Brigg, Goole, and the Isle of Axholme.
Here’s what Andrew Percy MP claims on his website –
I made clear during my election campaign that I wanted to be a strong independent voice for our area and I meant it. I have never been afraid to speak up for our area, no matter who is in power. As your MP I am here to help you on any matter at all so please get in touch if you think I can be of assistance. I can’t always guarantee that I will be successful but I will at least try my best.
I am also always keen to hear your views on local and national issues. So, whether you need help on a specific issue, or you simply want to share your views on a big issue, please do not hesitate to get in touch. You pay my wages so please make use of me!
But here is Andrew Percy’s response to his constituents email in full –
Your email is so ignorant it is almost an embarrassment that you sent it.
The statements you made are so ignorant and so factually incorrect I do not know where to begin.
Vaccines are never 100 percent effective in 100 percent of people but there is absolutely no doubt of their efficacy and impact in both preventing infection and preventing deaths. The data on that is just not disputable.
Care home workers should receive this vaccine as we require doctors to receive certain vaccines as a condition of their employment.
To refuse a vaccine for no good personal medical reason when working with the most vulnerable to this virus is wholly unacceptable.
As someone who works with vulnerable patients in the NHS, I take the flu vaccine every year and got my Covid vaccine at the earliest opportunity I could, so that that patients I attend are protected. That was the responsible thing to do.
Your comments about the vaccine not preventing disease or not preventing passing the virus on are so ignorant to the point that you are actual a danger for spreading those lies.
I am genuinely disgusted by you.
Andrew

Read more: MP Andrew Percy calls voter “Ignorant, Embarrassing, & Dangerous” for daring to protest against his decision to vote for mandatory vaccinations for Carers
Doctors sending back ‘Covid vaccines’ because there isn’t enough demand to fill appointments – even though there are still 1.7million eligible 18-24 year olds (Maybe they don’t think suicide is a good idea)

Covid vaccines are being sent back by GPs who can’t fill appointments — despite there being nearly 6million Britons who’ve still yet to take up the offer, MailOnline has learned. 
Surgeries could not get enough of the jabs at the start of the inoculation drive in December, with millions of Britons rushing to book slots. But now demand has dried up in some areas, forcing health bosses to redistribute supplies to other locations where there is higher take-up.
No10’s scientific advisers say the UK may have already hit maximum uptake in its inoculation drive, with the number of first doses being dished out every day having halved in a fortnight to fewer than 60,000. Just 18,186 first doses were administered yesterday, in the worst daily performance since the vaccination campaign began in December. 
Experts say Britain is reaching a natural end to its inoculation drive, with the number of people wanting a jab running low.
This is despite NHS England figures suggesting there are still 1.7million 18 – 24 year olds yet to be jabbed. Young people are more reluctant to get the vaccine because they do not see the virus as a threat, scientists say.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2021-07-20-at-09.33.13-1024x833.png]

A GP in the North of England told MailOnline they were struggling to fill vaccination appointments even though everyone is now eligible.
They said their surgery ended up sending back some Pfizer doses last week because they were nearing the end of their month-long expiry date. This was the ‘first and only time’ they had returned any jabs during the eight-month drive. 
Read More: GPs are sending back Covid vaccines because there isn’t enough demand to fill appointments
The CDC is committing fraud and hiding confirmed cases of ‘Covid-19’ in fully vaccinated people

The CDC contends that only a small percentage of people in the United States who have been vaccinated will get COVID-19 — called “breakthrough cases” — but a leading epidemiologist says that’s because the agency stopped counting the breakthrough cases of people who didn’t die or were not hospitalised.
“Some months ago the CDC stopped counting breakthrough cases … the large numbers of cases in people who had been vaccinated,” said Dr. Harvey Risch of the Yale School of Medicine in an interview with Fox News’ Laura Ingraham.
“So, of course, those cases don’t register for the CDC’s counts, and so the great proportion [of cases] that they’re claiming are in unvaccinated people,” Risch said.
“And that fallacy is why the U.S. and the CDC’s count is different from than Israel or the UK. It’s a fallacy.”
[Image: image-228.png?resize=639%2C170&ssl=1]The UK’s chief scientific adviser, Sir Patrick Vallance recently said that 60% of people who have been hospitalised with Covid-19 were fully vaccinated. Sir Patrick told a news briefing that the figure was not surprising “because the vaccines are not 100% effective,”.

However, he later retracted that statement via Twitter, claiming that he had meant to say 60% of people in hospital with Covid-19 were not vaccinated. But the retraction makes his long-winded justification of why so many fully vaccinated people were in hospital during the news briefing rather strange.
Public Health England figures do however show that since February 2021 people who’d had at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine make up 65% of all alleged Covid-19 deaths, the majority of whom were fully vaccinated.
Meanwhile, Israel’s health ministry found that about 40% of the new cases of Covid-19 detected since May were vaccinated patients.

Read more: The CDC is committing fraud and hiding confirmed cases of ‘Covid-19’ in fully vaccinated people
Britain’s ‘Covid’ booster fake vaccine drive will begin next month: ALL over-50s to receive third dose – and they may get it alongside their annual flu jab so more old people can be culled like all those that have gone before. I speak as a 69 year old 40 year old – Er FUCK OFF. Thank you

Covid booster vaccines will be offered to 32million Britons from next month, it was claimed today.
Over 50s and immunosuppressed people, along with NHS and care home staff will be offered third doses from as soon as September 6.
The vaccines will be administered at up to 2,000 pharmacies, with the goal of 2.5m per week. And they will be dished out at the same time as flu jabs, ministers hope.
The Telegraph reports No10 is aiming to get the most vulnerable groups jabbed by mid-December, so the vaccine has at least fortnight to kick in before Christmas. All eligible adults are expected to get a dose of Pfizer, regardless of which vaccine they received for their first two injections.
Latest data from Public Health England suggests the Pfizer injection is slightly more effective against the Indian ‘Delta’ stain, which could encourage the Government to adopt the mix-and-match strategy.
But Department of Health bosses have yet to confirm any official details of the UK’s booster scheme, with ministers waiting on final advice from the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI).

[Image: Screen-Shot-2021-08-03-at-08.48.58-500x325.png]

The JCVI set out interim advice on the booster programme in June, advising that, if needed, the booster programme should begin in September.
Third jabs should first be offered to over-70s, over-16s who are immunosuppressed or extremely vulnerable, those living in care homes and frontline health and social care workers, they said.
In a second stage, the boosters should be given to remaining over-50s, over-16s who are at risk from the flu or Covid and those living with immunosuppressed individuals, the JCVI recommended.

Read More: Britain’s Covid booster vaccine drive will begin next month
World’s first plasmid DNA vaccine against ‘Covid-19’ gets emergency approval in India

India’s drug regulator has approved a three-dose Covid-19 vaccine which uses plasmid DNA technology developed by indigenous drugmaker Zydus Cadila, after trials indicated it was 66.6% effective.
On Friday, the Drug Controller General of India gave the green light to Zydus Cadila’s Covid-19 vaccine. The inoculation, now the sixth such to be approved in India, has received Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for use in adults and children aged 12 and above.
The generic drugmaker, which applied for authorization of its three-dose vaccine in July, enlisted 28,000 volunteers into its trial. Data from the late-stage trial suggested the jab was 66.6% effective at preventing symptomatic Covid-19. The vaccine, known as ZyCoV-D, is the world’s first vaccine against Covid-19 that uses plasmid DNA technology. It works by injecting genetically-engineered plasmid containing the DNA sequence of the pathogen.
Cadila’s vaccine was developed in partnership with India’s Department of Biotechnology and is the second home-grown shot to be approved for use against Covid-19; the first being Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin jab. Instead of traditional syringes, the vaccine is administered using a needle-free applicator. The system delivers medicine to intramuscular and subcutaneous tissue depths without needles, which may prove particularly useful in a world competing for needles and syringes.
Cadila has already started stockpiling its vaccine and hopes to make 100 million to 120 million doses every year, enough for 40 million people, the company’s managing director told Reuters in April.
Despite being one of the world’s largest vaccine manufacturers, India’s Covid-19 inoculation program has fallen flat amid a shortage of shots. Delhi has been pushing for ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat’, a Hindi phrase roughly translating as ‘self-reliant India’, in a number of fields, including defense technology and medical products. The vaccination program was meant to reflect India’s self-reliance and burgeoning manufacturing capacity in the medical and pharmaceutical industry.

Read More: World’s first plasmid DNA vaccine against Covid-19 gets emergency approval in India
Cult-owned Psychopaths at the FDA Grant Full Approval of Deadly Pfizer Fake Vaccine, Critics Blast Agency for Lack of Data And Scientific Debate – the move is to delete emergency approval and open the way to mandatory jabs

Critics said it was concerning that full approval was based on only six months’ worth of data — despite clinical trials designed for two years — and that there was no public discussion of the data.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) today granted full approval to the Pfizer/BioNTech COVID vaccine for people 16 years and older — without allowing public discussion or holding a formal advisory committee meeting to discuss data.
This is the first COVID vaccine approved by the FDA, and is expected to open the door to more vaccine mandates by employers and universities.
“For businesses and universities that have been thinking about putting vaccine requirements in place in order to create safer spaces for people to work and learn, I think this move from the FDA, when it comes, will actually help them to move forward with those kinds of plans,” U.S. Surgeon General Dr. Vivek Murthy on Sunday told CNN’s Brianna Keilar.
“The FDA’s approval of this vaccine is a milestone as we continue to battle the COVID-19 pandemic,” said Dr. Janet Woodcock, acting FDA commissioner in a press release issued Monday.
“While this and other vaccines have met the FDA’s rigorous, scientific standards for emergency use authorization, as the first FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine, the public can be very confident this vaccine meets the high standards for safety, effectiveness and manufacturing quality the FDA requires of an approved product.”

Read More: FDA Grants Full Approval of Pfizer Vaccine, Critics Blast Agency for Lack of Data, Scientific Debate
Vaccines—Not Just COVID Shots—Linked to Type 1 Diabetes Because of Damage to These Types of Cells

Since early 2021, the Beta Cell Foundation has collected data on vaccine adverse events from 528 patients with type 1 diabetes by using an online database for analysis.
The analysis showed that some patients with type 1 diabetes experienced elevated (or disturbed) blood glucose levels after vaccination with COVID vaccines:
[ul]
[li]After receiving the first dose of an mRNA vaccine (Moderna or Pfizer COVID vaccines), approximately 10 percent to 15 percent of the patients reported an increase in blood glucose within 1 to 2 days and 2 percent reported a decrease;[/li]
[li]After receiving the second dose of an mRNA vaccine, approximately 30 percent reported an increase in blood glucose, and 1 percent reported a decrease.[/li]
[li]After the second dose of the Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccine, 42 percent had elevated blood glucose.[/li]
[/ul]
What is the link between type 1 diabetes, COVID, and the vaccines?
Statistical Analysis of Vaccine Adverse Diabetes Events
Late at night on May 31, 2022, hundreds of parents from 26 provinces and central government directly controlled municipalities across China sent out an online plea for help: more than 600 children had developed type 1 diabetes after receiving the Chinese-manufactured vaccines. Some parents said that their families had no history of diabetes for three generations. Is there a correlation between the vaccines and these childhood diabetes cases?
In addition, we have received a report of adverse diabetes events after vaccination in mainland China, and the 211 cases in the report had quite detailed information. We analyzed the association between these 211 cases of diabetes and the vaccines received by the patients, by using the same principles as in our previous analysis of the over 800 leukemia cases, with a conservative approach.
[ul]
[li]Gender and age analyses[/li]
[/ul]
The patients in these adverse events were predominantly male, with a median age of 12 years old. This is very similar to the age of prevalence of type 1 diabetes, which is more prevalent in children aged 10 to 14.
Read More: Vaccines—Not Just COVID Shots—Linked to Type 1 Diabetes Because of Damage to These Types of Cells
RNA for Moderna’s Omicron Booster Manufactured by CIA-Linked Company

RNA for Moderna’s Omicron Booster Manufactured by CIA-Linked Company

Since late last year, messenger RNA for Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccines, including its recently reformulated Omicron booster, has been exclusively manufactured by a little known company with significant ties to US intelligence.
Earlier this week, the United Kingdom became the first country to approve Moderna’s reformulated version of its COVID-19 vaccine, which claims to provide protection against both the original form of the virus and the significantly less lethal but more transmissible Omicron variant. The product was approved by the UK’s Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) with the support of the UK government’s Commission on Human Medicines.
Described by UK officials as a “sharpened tool” in the nation’s continued vaccination campaign, the reformulated vaccine combines the previously approved COVID-19 vaccine with a “vaccine candidate” targeting the Omicron variant BA.1. That vaccine candidate has never been previously approved and has not been the subject of independent study. The MHRA approved the vaccine based on a single, incomplete human trial currently being conducted by Moderna. The company promoted incomplete data from that trial in company press releases in June and July. The study has yet to be published in a medical journal or peer reviewed. No concerns have been raised by any regulatory agency, including the MHRA, regarding Moderna’s past history of engaging in suspect and likely illegal activity in past product trials, including for its original COVID-19 vaccine.
The approval comes shortly before several Western countries, including the UK, plan to conduct a massive COVID-19 booster vaccination campaign this fall. Moderna has also noted that approval for its Omicron booster vaccine are pending in the US, EU, Australia and Canada – all of which are also planning fall vaccination campaigns focused on COVID-19. The company’s CEO, Stéphane Bancel, has called the reformulated vaccine “our lead candidate for a Fall 2022 booster.”

Read more: RNA for Moderna’s Omicron Booster Manufactured by CIA-Linked Company
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13