RichieAllen.co.uk Forum

Full Version: Implosion Averted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a new subscriber today but been listening for a couple of weeks now - Richie you saved me from imploding - I do not have or watch TV, online is my only window to the world, I cannot even listen to ANY radio presenters as they just make me sick with their ridiculous topics and just as terrible playlist music ..Music IS my life but I needed a talk show that had integrity and no bullshit, my Dad found the show by chance and told me. I often have to listen to the show after live, but I'm looking forward to it every day now, the recent guests and callers to the show have been astonishing in their professionalism, integrity and callers that I, like your man, have no reason to doubt unless I find otherwise. I'm still amazed the show is broadcast from Salford which is only down the road from me yet it took me so long to actually find it. 

Ialso have great faith in a Durham man, coincidentally called Richie, (Richard D Hall) whom in the same mold as Richie here, has integrity and ethics with research I find indisputable. (Would make a tremendous guest I suspect and vice versa on his Richplanet.net internet video show) 

I list there the two voices that I have to say without, I am certain I would have just sat in my chair and imploded at the madness that is abound in the whole world and elevated at such a rapid rate.

I won't single out ANY of the guests this week for special praise because I feel I took something from every single one of them ... Richie, Thank You for the thread of sanity i'm clinging to and I hope only good things come to you and yours for your selflessness ...

PS. I watched your early impromptu broadcast from your home yesterday morning and I would commend your restraint when you made reference to lame stream media presstitutes, I know you had a little bit of criticism from a friend but, if you have a small flaw in that your honesty is occasionally brutal, well I've decided I am going to just live with that because who IS perfect lol
finn67 Wrote:I'm a new subscriber today but been listening for a couple of weeks now - Richie you saved me from imploding - I do not have or watch TV, online is my only window to the world, I cannot even listen to ANY radio presenters as they just make me sick with their ridiculous topics and just as terrible playlist music ..Music IS my life but I needed a talk show that had integrity and no bullshit, my Dad found the show by chance and told me. I often have to listen to the show after live, but I'm looking forward to it every day now, the recent guests and callers to the show have been astonishing in their professionalism, integrity and callers that I, like your man, have no reason to doubt unless I find otherwise. I'm still amazed the show is broadcast from Salford which is only down the road from me yet it took me so long to actually find it. 

Ialso have great faith in a Durham man, coincidentally called Richie, (Richard D Hall) whom in the same mold as Richie here, has integrity and ethics with research I find indisputable. (Would make a tremendous guest I suspect and vice versa on his Richplanet.net internet video show) 

I list there the two voices that I have to say without, I am certain I would have just sat in my chair and imploded at the madness that is abound in the whole world and elevated at such a rapid rate.

I won't single out ANY of the guests this week for special praise because I feel I took something from every single one of them ... Richie, Thank You for the thread of sanity i'm clinging to and I hope only good things come to you and yours for your selflessness ...

PS. I watched your early impromptu broadcast from your home yesterday morning and I would commend your restraint when you made reference to lame stream media presstitutes, I know you had a little bit of criticism from a friend but, if you have a small flaw in that your honesty is occasionally brutal, well I've decided I am going to just live with that because who IS perfect lol
Welcome to the forum Finn.

I too, do like to listen to Richard D Hall. I have been to a few of his shows, and he always happy to have a chat at the bar, if he is staying in the venue.
I just wish he uploaded a bit more content...
Hope you enjoy the site, it sounds like you will fit in just fine