RichieAllen.co.uk Forum

Full Version: Is there life after Death? If so in what form?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(03-08-2018, 12:08 AM)Greg D Wrote: [ -> ]That is incredibly complicated, how can all mankind understand those principles, or is it only an intellectual elite that will obtain that knowledge and apply it in their own lives. The God I know can be way above human understanding and something to aspire to. Or he can also be simple to understand for those of simple understanding. Rom 2:11  For there is no respect of persons with God.             

We are all equal in his sight. The day I received the Holy Spirit I went from total ignorance before, to an incredible understanding of my place in the universe a second after. John 15:15  Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you. 

A seven year old Spirit filled child knows more than a Theologian, who has studied the Bible 40 years. Theologian is theory but what we have is the practical application of a living book, because we follow a living God.

2Co 11:3  But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. Adam and Eve were mankind's representatives in a special situation, of which I have spoken of in a previous Thread.

The African people you mentioned are from outside of the garden and have a different initial relationship with their creator.
Gen 1:27  So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 
Gen 1:28  And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

They were given the revelations necessary to live off the land, replenish means to only take what's necessary to live but still have the potential to be in the image of God. The descendants of Adam have the true knowledge of God but they also have the knowledge of the deceiver to mix with it. We all have the option to take on the image of our creator. Some people say they believe in God but the secret is to believe God.

All children are slate clear and were born with this instinct and why the education system needs to close these pure of thought down, otherwise we would learn and live so much easier alongside of nature, as nature does without the vices that man is totally confused by, well the majority that is, nature has no bibles or money or gods and thrives if we let it alone that is.

When the term replenish is used it tells us we have been here for longer than the established science says we have, remember this is way before the great flood, also nature is self replicating otherwise there would be no life whatsoever and there is only one kind of energy that is the only entity outside of our immediate environment.

The knowledge of how we could all live peacefully is not at all difficult to understand, once upon a time humans only took what they needed, some tribes would take timber in their immediate environment without killing the tree, because they grew very slowly, so they cut part of it and left the tree standing which has the ability to heal intesf and still produce seed for future generations.

The garden of eden and mind is what we make of it, and can actually improve close by observations, observational skills is what got us here in the first place, Frazer explains this in detail in The Golden Bough, and how Sympathetic Magic is still used by many natives across the planet, this is why the modern mind like the childs must prevent this knowledge from becomming the old normal.

When we were hunters and gatherers in our normal vocation, I say vocation because we were always both, we knew where the wild crops and life was generative, like wild rice and honey but never decimated the supply because we knew that we would have a harder time at living, it all peer review, and the mind of man is the most studdied of any entity, hell we don't even know what is at the bottom of our oceans and we think we are clever.

Well we could be if we started watching and living alongside nature and use useful technologies to our benefit instead of our control over our immediate environment, I think we might just work it our one day, and from that moment we could be free more or less.

A place where Money and religion are to be seen in museums instead of our minds, we are all born athiest but not stupid, only mind schools allow and encourage this to happen.

If we let children develope as intended we would be so much wiser.

If you like reading please read the aforementioned books which are free and this one, once you have divulged the information in all three you might have second thoughts of the one full of parables, but you have to have an open mind, not one of singularity programming.

[Image: DSCN1475.jpg]

All we need to do is respect anothers property and never to do murder.
Just a few comments about what you have said. Nomadic people replenish the earth, only because once an area is void of food they move to the next area leaving behind their waste , according to their pattern. By the time they return to the first area it has naturally recovered. I know this because I have a close relationship with many Aboriginal people in my area. They lived according to that system in the wild with great success but in a city environment they have to move from a house because it is full of rubbish and waste. Fortunately our Government supplies another house for them to move to and then cleans up the old house at tax payers expense. They all share and binge eat the food they get on pay day until it is all gone, then they go without for days on end. This is the reason they get kidney and liver problems also diabetes, I know this from experience not from guys who have written books. The only ones who break this cycle are the people who receive the Holy spirit. Jere Ch 13:23  Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil. Naturally there is no solution to these issues only a Spiritual one. This brings me to City dwellers who have to live by certain rules for the greater good of the Community. In the wild Aboriginal boys are not corrected or bought into line in any way until the reach the age of 12, then they are initiated. This certainly doesn't work in a city environment as I know of gangs of 7 year old's who get caught stealing cars and cannot be prosecuted because they are under 18. These are not raciest comments only facts of life on planet earth, as there are plenty of white people today who live similar lives. Adam and Eve were given a job to do to tend the garden, they were also given a boundary to do with the tree of the knowledge of good and evil because of the choice they made, they were barred access to the tree of life. Jesus said love your neighbor as yourself,many of the good laws we have as a society for care for others are Bible based. A parable is a natural explanation of a Spiritual truth. Our society would be worse off if we put these teachings in a Museum. I disagree that people are born atheist, it's only this modern society in the history of the earth who haven't believed in a creator in some form. I hope you are not saying we need to leave children to their own devices and not correct their behavior. I have a musical instrument shop and I hate it when parents with no control over their children, bring them into my store to run amok. If there is a natural order of things then there is a Spiritual order of things. This world will have to be changed to survive what is to come.
I have a problem with the question because it assumes we can die. I can not support that assumption:

Whoever that is talking on that video would cure anybody's insomnia. I have to say that is dead boring to listen to. I was dying for it to finish.
(03-08-2018, 03:07 AM)Greg D Wrote: [ -> ]Just a few comments about what you have said. Nomadic people replenish the earth, only because once an area is void of food they move to the next area leaving behind their waste , according to their pattern. By the time they return to the first area it has naturally recovered. I know this because I have a close relationship with many Aboriginal people in my area. They lived according to that system in the wild with great success but in a city environment they have to move from a house because it is full of rubbish and waste. Fortunately our Government supplies another house for them to move to and then cleans up the old house at tax payers expense.

They all share and binge eat the food they get on pay day until it is all gone, then they go without for days on end. This is the reason they get kidney and liver problems also diabetes, I know this from experience not from guys who have written books.
The only ones who break this cycle are the people who receive the Holy spirit. Jere Ch 13:23  Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil. Naturally there is no solution to these issues only a Spiritual one.
This brings me to City dwellers who have to live by certain rules for the greater good of the Community. In the wild Aboriginal boys are not corrected or bought into line in any way until the reach the age of 12, then they are initiated. This certainly doesn't work in a city environment as I know of gangs of 7 year old's who get caught stealing cars and cannot be prosecuted because they are under 18. These are not raciest comments only facts of life on planet earth, as there are plenty of white people today who live similar lives.  

Adam and Eve were given a job to do to tend the garden, they were also given a boundary to do with the tree of the knowledge of good and evil because of the choice they made, they were barred access to the tree of life. Jesus said love your neighbor as yourself,many of the good laws we have as a society for care for others are Bible based. A parable is a natural explanation of a Spiritual truth. Our society would be worse off if we put these teachings in a Museum. I disagree that people are born atheist, it's only this modern society in the history of the earth who haven't believed in a creator in some form.
I hope you are not saying we need to leave children to their own devices and not correct their behavior. I have a musical instrument shop and I hate it when parents with no control over their children, bring them into my store to run amok. If there is a natural order of things then there is a Spiritual order of things. This world will have to be changed to survive what is to come.

I fully understand the situation, it is the same when the government take people from the country and their link with nature, these people die inside, as do the aboriginal, they are not to blame, the world is fine it is the people who are in turmoil, mostly due to religion, money and manmade laws.
What might happen is people change themselves, be who they want to be, and regain with the natural energy that nature thrives upon for free and always will if we re-join with it.

And use technology for the betterment of all as our ancestors did for quite a while with minimum after effects.

We are all Adam's and Eve's but not being allowed to tend our own gardens/minds, this has always been extant since we first heard the words of their scribes, that put these ideas into words of their making, the reality has been changed into how they see how things were going to be from then onwards, the spoken word is very powerful. In nature there are words but mostly there is silence as the true energy can be seen and felt, it is everything the planet needs to heal itself and those within it all encompassing love of life .

Here is a clip from a popular film and how we are controlled by the magic of words.

https://youtu.be/fqCZn5W3WDs

Using the words of the Hebrew which were a translation of the Ammonian radicals, we cannot make the words our thoughts our own, but if we listened to nature they become ever so clear, beyond the pen and the sword.

These are my observations as an individual, because monotheism is the trap set out to grasp our attention away from who we really are, being ones self IS the greater good, if we all did this we would heal the world one second.
(03-08-2018, 07:42 AM)Greg D Wrote: [ -> ]Whoever that is talking on that video would cure anybody's insomnia. I have to say that is dead boring to listen to. I was dying for it to finish.

Greg your above comment adds nothing to the convo.
Care to comment on the the substance and not the mode of delivery?
If you have read my prevous comments I believe the soul never dies. The question I pose is where we are going to dwell in eternaty, either with God or eternally seperate from him. That I guess is the choice I am not comvinced personally by that video and his authority or expertise.
Living gods or those who percieve themselves as such simply love their power over others and simply do not want to die, but invent scary stories like global warming does, and like the Egyptians and their opening of the mouth ceremony, dream that what they do is true, many different bodies also used narcotics to numb the mind so that reality does not take hold of things.

But if these living gods fail to achieve what some say, is the reason for being heavenly sent here to do a job by having children, then the facts tell us, we those who fail this part  can no longer exists and their genetics are no longer, this is what all elite enties try to preserve, their lineage, why do we think they do this ?, even risking the problems that inter-breeding procures.

It really is that simple, if we bar Harry using unatural barriers to prevent such life, we are then lost souls without a true cause, there is a huge clue in the word Re-plenish our futures.

(03-08-2018, 12:06 PM)Greg D Wrote: [ -> ]If you have read my prevous comments I believe the soul never dies. The question I pose is where we are going to dwell in eternaty, either with God or eternally seperate from him. That I guess is the choice I am not comvinced personally by that video and his authority or expertise.

Once we produce another person in our image the soul or life force is extended, that is how nature was designed to be, not to see or do this is futile and procures our end.

This is why the sun never sets upon mankind and the rest of nature.
Pages: 1 2