RichieAllen.co.uk Forum

Full Version: COVID code - 606 19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
COVID code - 606 19

Why is COVID generally in all caps? Why has the COVID scam been enacted so seamlessly in almost all places at once?

Because COVID is more a signal or numerical code, than a disease. 4 of the 5 letters are also a Roman numerals, 'O' is the only letter that is not and the Romans didn't have a character or the concept of zero, just the word 'null.'

' C ' = 100, " O ' = 0 or n/a, ' V ' = 5, ' I ' = 1 and ' D ' = 500. Generally the subtraction method is used when Roman numerals are out of magnitude order, but if we consider this irrelevant due to the arrangement of these letters/numbers into an English sounding word, then a simple additive total is 606.

So COVID 19 = 606 19. Whilst this might seem a just curiosity, it is certainly more than that to me, because I have found the numbers 60, 6 and 19 (and 66) in a very specific context which I wrote up on my website in 2019.
www.tescera.com and specifically www.tescera.com/mer-part-ii-the-one-ring/ and following pages articulate my experiments with sacred geometry and therefore my tumble down the rabbit hole.

I hope you will view my designs and gain deeper insights on our current situation, the roots of which go back at least as far as the Egyptian period...

(BTW - no advertising or sales on the sit, just info)