RichieAllen.co.uk Forum

Full Version: Corporate Fraud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FB Post - Zed Phoenix

Some people are saying that they can't see my GOOGLE article so here it is.

Commit fraud definition: Fraud is the crime of gaining money or financial benefits by a trick or by lying.

In 2020, Google’s ad revenue amounted to 146.92 billion US dollars. The company generates advertising revenue through its Google Ads platform, which enables advertisers to display ads, product listings and service offerings across Google’s extensive ad network (properties, partner sites, and apps) to web users.

So Google looks like the biggest company in the world but unlike other “giant’s” google is a façade, defrauding its own customers and knowingly misleading investors for profit.

Now usually the problem with the internet is that as a “User” of a free system you are not classified as a consumer or customer so therefore you have no protections or consumer rights. However, as soon as you start paying for a service, you are buying a product and so therefore you are protected from unscrupulous companies defrauding or attempting to defraud you by consumer law.

So how does Google commit fraud?

It’s really simple and like most things is right in front of everyone’s face and yet we often fail to see what’s right in front of us. Google generates its profits by selling advertising to companies, so when we type in a “search request” we get a results page and the first three or four results on that page will be paid for ads, that’s no surprise and we all know and understand this well.

So why do people advertise with Google? They advertise with Google because they’re under the impression that there are millions and billions of links on the internet and by buying ads, they’re getting ahead of all those links right to the top where you can see it on the first or second page of your search results.

If you type in “Glastonbury” into Google’s search you get about 35,300,000 search results, WOW! That’s massive but…if you scroll down the page and click next page, at the top of the page it still says 35,300,000 until you get to page 14 and suddenly it drops to 137 search results. How can this be?

What happened to the 35,299,863 other search results? Did they just vanish? Disappear into thin air? Or did they never exist in the first place and like the Wizard of OZ where used to impress you into thinking there are millions of links to do with Glastonbury. Therefore, if you pay google money to advertise your product or service your ad will be seen ahead of the 35,300,000 other links to Glastonbury.

But in reality there was only ever 137 actual real links, so why the deception?

I first discovered it when I set up Glastonbury Original, which was a clothing company. I set up a basic website using a popular website builder and then did the S.E.O (Site Engine Optimization) myself.

Back in the early days of the internet I was taught how the internet worked using keywords and so I set about adding keywords to my title, my content and throughout all of my pages. Then I presented my website to the search engines for listings Google, Bing etc. etc. I then Googled Glastonbury Original and to my surprise it was on the second page. So I set about tweaking and soon enough I was on the first page under Glastonbury Festival but above Glastonbury Abbey, which is one of the main tourist attractions in Glastonbury town.

Then no matter how much I tweaked and added content I couldn’t get above Glastonbury Festival who have hundreds of genuine links, clips of bands, articles written about those bands in newspapers, fans writing and reviewing the festival etc. all over the world.

So I contacted Google and received a phone call from someone in their sales office. She was lovely and after asking me a few questions about what I wanted, we went through the SEO of Glastonbury Original and that’s when she said to me that what I had done to get myself on the first page, is all that she could do and that Google the powerful and mighty couldn’t do any better than me. Then it came down to money, if I paid ten to twenty pounds a week, she could guarantee me my spot, which is a lot of money for a small business with no guarantees of generating new customers.

But I had already achieved my spot all by myself, and then she said but behind me was millions of websites all vying for my spot and someone could come along with more original content and push me back into the crowds, the void of anything below page 2 on search results…meaning nobody would ever find me again. I declined to pay for something I had already achieved but then I wondered how many people fell for this sales tactic?

The truth is there was never 35,300,000 websites or links behind me and there were only 137 which is why I could, with a bit of SEO knowledge, get to page one.

But wait Google is the biggest search engine in the world; it looks at every part of the internet to bring you the very best search results doesn’t it?

Let’s try this again but with say “football” I dislike football but will say I support any team when it comes to drunken people celebrating a victory or drunken people commiserating a loss and I’m trapped on the Victoria Line going home! So just for you I will type in “football” into Google’s search and let’s see how many search results there are…

12,330,000,000 in 0.85 of a second, that’s impressive, 12billion 330 million search results incredible!

So again I start going through the pages scrolling down and going page to page by page 10 it’s suddenly down to 2billion 720million in 1.52 seconds…so the time is getting longer…OMG I’m going to be here for the rest of my life going through pages of football search results…Page 11 its back up to 12,330,000,000 in 1.49 seconds??? Suddenly Google lost and then found the same search results again.

Okay onward…page 11 to page 19 same search results then page 20, suddenly it drops to 195 search results and that’s the last page but when I go back a page to page 19, it’s still showing me up to page 25. I go to page 20 and suddenly everything stops and only 195 search results are presented.

Tiny Self Defense Tool Drops a 270 Thug In 2 Seconds Flat - Get Yours While Supplies Last
What? Wait, hold on what happened to the… I need to get a calculator…12,329,999,805 search results?

One of the most popular sports in the world only has 195 search results? But surely there are more than 195 people with football websites, football results sites and fan sites in the world on the internet?

No, the truth is Google can only find 195 links to the term football. It appears they just make up the numbers as they go along, hoping that you don’t look beyond the first few pages and of course you don’t, so you never see the truth.

So the percentage of what Google is actually looking at; when “Football” is searched for is 0.00000158% of what they claimed to be searching which is less than nothing in reality.

When we Googled “Pizza” we had 20 Billion results which by page 27 had suddenly dropped to 498 search results, which is a 0.0000239423% of the claimed 20 Billion search results.

So just like the Wizard of OZ, appearing all powerful with a booming voice in the Emerald city dictating to the people of OZ, who he terrifies with his power and awesomeness but when Dorothy, a young girl, looks behind the curtain it’s just an old frail man operating a machine with no actual power or control over anything.

So Google with its search engine in the all illuminating Silicon Valley, is over inflating their search numbers to give you a false impression of their size, which leads you to believe that they are the biggest search engine and therefore you have no chance of appearing on the first two pages without paying for their services.

Lying is one thing when it comes to giving an unfair advantage to corporations but when you claim to have billions or millions of search results in order to make a person or company pay for advertisements; that is criminality plain and simple. Whether, you are selling bogus insurance cover door to door or you are a multi-million dollar corporation, fraud is fraud.

Google appears to be defrauding the people of the world to the tune of 146.92 billion dollars in advertising sales in 2020.

Which means that if their search results are a lie, then how can we believe Google Analytics? In fact based on this evidence alone Google’s entire AdSense business is committing fraud on a worldwide scale to maximise profit and deceive its investors.

This is what happened we Googled the word “Love”. Google claimed to have found 23,680,000,000 search results in 1.46 seconds. However by page 22 we only had 216 search results in 1.92 seconds. The 23,679,999,784 search results simply vanished.

So that works out at an astonishing 0.00000009121621% of what they claim to have found. Basically Google just gets more ridiculous.

Whatever, the outcome an immediate investigation needs to happen before there are a lot of angry Google shareholders and customers demanding their money back.

I have contacted Google's press department for comment but as of time of publication they have failed to respond.

Zed Phoenix