RichieAllen.co.uk Forum

Full Version: "User registration is currently not allowed"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I registered with the forum, but I am unable to register to leave comments on the main website/leave Show comments. This has been the case for a long time.

Could someone please tell me how I can register so that I can leave Show comments under "Comment LIVE!"? Richie often asks people to comment live, yet there's no way to register, and so leaving such comments is impossible for those not already registered.

I did, twice, add an attachment to this thread, which was a screenshot of the "User registration is currently not allowed" message that appears whenever I try to register. However, it isn't showing.
(01-31-2022, 06:06 PM)pacificus Wrote: [ -> ]I registered with the forum, but I am unable to register to leave comments on the main website/leave Show comments. This has been the case for a long time.

Could someone please tell me how I can register so that I can leave Show comments under "Comment LIVE!"? Richie often asks people to comment live, yet there's no way to register, and so leaving such comments is impossible for those not already registered.

I did, twice, add an attachment to this thread, which was a screenshot of the "User registration is currently not allowed" message that appears whenever I try to register. However, it isn't showing.

You need to have one account here (legacy forum) and a separate account for the (comment live) part on Richie’s website. You also need two different passwords …
I know. The system is not allowing me to register to be able to use the Comment Live! function. That's the problem. I'm hoping an admin will see this thread and solve the matter for me.

(02-01-2022, 07:54 AM)Steve Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2022, 06:06 PM)pacificus Wrote: [ -> ]I registered with the forum, but I am unable to register to leave comments on the main website/leave Show comments. This has been the case for a long time.

You need to have one account here (legacy forum) and a separate account for the (comment live) part on Richie’s website. You also need two different passwords …

I'm trying to add a screenshot to show the problem, but despite trying multiple times to add it as an attachment it's nowhere to be seen here.
Me too!

I've tried to sign up 3 times now and have run out of e-mail addresses to use as it tells me "this address is already registered".

To top if off the Support form on the website doesn't work (Script error).

I've been trying since last April. I signed up to the forum to try and get myself heard as I've sent SOOOOO many messages and tweets.

There's still quite a few things wrong with the website. The link at the bottom to ResistMedia goes to nowhere also...

HELP MEEEEEE. I want to join Live Comment