RichieAllen.co.uk Forum

Full Version: anyone else experiencing very slow loading pages?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can't figure out if it's the site of something on my end, so i thought i'd ask. been going on the last couple of days. very, very slow loading.

thank you!
(03-17-2018, 09:12 AM)freelotus Wrote: [ -> ]can't figure out if it's the site of something on my end, so i thought i'd ask. been going on the last couple of days. very, very slow loading.

thank you!

All ok for me. Loading ok.
(03-17-2018, 09:12 AM)freelotus Wrote: [ -> ]can't figure out if it's the site of something on my end, so i thought i'd ask. been going on the last couple of days. very, very slow loading.

thank you!

It was loading up slow here first thing and now OK, I'm on firefox.
thanks for the replies!

it seemed to go a bit faster right after i shamed it by posting the question. lol

back to normal tonight anyway, thank goodness - whatever the issue was.
(03-21-2018, 05:12 AM)freelotus Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for the replies!

it seemed to go a bit faster right after i shamed it by posting the question. lol

back to normal tonight anyway, thank goodness - whatever the issue was.

It could be because it has to go through the GCHQ and NSA server first before being patched back to the user, real time monitoring.

What I do have a problem with is pages not loading up fully, IE, only half of the page shows and in order to get the whole page to show you have to left click and drag over the missing data to highlight it, this only happens on sellective sites, so it looks like thee is a glitch on these outlets, it never does it on youtube or bichute.
i've noticed lately quite a few things on yt won't play past a certain timestamp or crash the app altogether. yet they play just fine on hooktube.