RichieAllen.co.uk Forum

Full Version: Who is powereful enough to guide the Giant star Arcturus?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Arcturus is situated at the base of the big dipper and is one of the brightest stars in the north sky. It is nearly 26 times bigger than our sun and has a radius of around 18 million Kilometers, it also is 215 brighter than Sol our sun. The amazing fact about Arcturus is it travels through space at 122 Kilometers per second. So how could someone over 2500 thousand years ago speak of guiding this enormous star. Job 38:32  Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth (Zodiac) in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons (planets)? For many years scientists used this verse, to say the Bible can't be true, because Arcturus doesn't move at all. It's only in recent times this information has been updated, as has our knowledge and amazement of the universe we now can see. The twelve Zodiac signs by the way, are not about how each of us are going spend our day, according to the local medium. Those predictions are about as accurate as the weather report. It might be sunny today and it might rain later, but it might not. The true Mazzaroth in the stars above, are about the creation ,the virgin birth and first coming of the messiah and his return as king. These meanings have been known from ancient times and are for another thread. You may have another explanation for these observations. Ill been interested to hear it.
(03-21-2018, 06:02 AM)Greg D Wrote: [ -> ]Arcturus is situated at the base of the big dipper and is one of the brightest stars in the north sky. It is nearly 26 times bigger than our sun and has a radius of around 18 million Kilometers, it also is 215 brighter than Sol our sun. The amazing fact about Arcturus is it travels through space at 122 Kilometers per second. So how could someone over 2500 thousand years ago speak of guiding this enormous star. Job 38:32  Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth (Zodiac) in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons (planets)? For many years scientists used this verse, to say the Bible can't be true, because Arcturus doesn't move at all. It's only in recent times this information has been updated, as has our knowledge and  amazement of the universe we now can see. The twelve Zodiac signs by the way, are not about how each of us are going spend our day, according to the local medium. Those predictions are about as accurate as the weather report. It might be sunny today and it might rain later, but it might not. The true Mazzaroth in the stars above, are about the creation ,the virgin birth and first coming of the messiah and his return as king. These meanings have been known from ancient times and are for another thread. You may have another explanation for these observations. Ill been interested to hear it.

When you see Bootes you also see Virgo, this marriage in the heavens follows each other religiously, and come into view feet first, a rather unatural birth so to say.
Then you enter the Greek Mythology you enter the realms of fantasy in every transformation and direction, from Arcus all the way across to people becoming bears and constellations, and judging what the poets were taking along with their wine, or also known as Ambrosia, anything could be imagined up, even the dead coming back to life, only myth or religious fog have ever done this.

See also the Bayer Designations and how the stars as we see them today were given their Alpha designations.

See also "The opening of the mouth ceremony" by the Egyptians of their version or re-birth.
Enoch one of the decendants of Adam preached the message in the stars. It was he who passed on his knowledge to the Egyptians, who constucted the Great pyramid, with his design. The Eygptians in turn passed this same knowledge to the Greeks. The message in the stars tells of the coming of a God king. His name is Emmanuel, which by interpretation is God with us. *[[Jud 1:14]] KJV* And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, Arcturus is part of that message.
(03-21-2018, 11:14 AM)Greg D Wrote: [ -> ]Enoch one of the decendants of Adam preached the message in the stars. It was he who passed on his knowledge to the Egyptians, who constucted the Great pyramid, with his design. The Eygptians in turn passed this same knowledge to the Greeks. The message in the stars tells of the coming of a God king. His name is Emmanuel, which by interpretation is God with us. *[[Jud 1:14]] KJV* And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, Arcturus is part of that message.

And here in is another mystery school and a line of thought, how old are the pyramids and if they were built after Enoch then how old is the bible story, and how many times has the same idea been used to manipulate minds and time itself.
Once you study mythology and cosmology one can see that they are intrinsically linked, the heavens have remained the same and cannot be altered, but the manmade myths have, it is not that hard to comprehend, how minds have been given their ideas from the very beginning.

You have rightly answered your own question as to how it really works, yet time and again you hunt throughout the everlasting story and imaginally yet addictive opiate that is hard to come to terms with as any addiction is.

Then if you view nature as early humans did, you can plainly see Still, what taught them everything they know today, here you will see an opening and a closing border, a way of l life without religion and a system that can remain stable enough for its own longervity within the life saving "Royal Arch" or ECLIPTIC, 23.4 degrees at the Meridian an entity that rides and that spans the same heavens.

There are two heavens and hemispheres, where it is summer in one and winter in another, a Yin and Yang, but both are never completely dark without light or completely light without darkness, and both suffer a kind of sickness (Winter) that is not unto death but mearly sleeping and waiting to be reborn as it has for 14 billion years.

An all see eye and life giving IOA (sun) which casts no shadows, IE, a, SOL, EOS, ADONIS, are but a few names for it, and between the two pillars that hold up the light and life itself, known as the (Boaz and Jachin), Cardo-(Hinge) Cardinal doorways and part of the crossing points, where from "21 March which is today actually" and up and over the Equator and over the Royal Arch until 23 September that supports all life, and life that is self generating without anyones help other than that of the SUN.

Opiates are for those who wonder how things might be, the rest is visible light and knowledge for those who can see and understand what they see, are then all knowing and understand what is real and what is not.

Here is a book to explain how the mechanism works still, if anyone reads it, have a bible handy too, so you can learn how the religions, all of them are orientated and are orientated to the same entity, which is neither make nor female but a Hermaphrodite in myth and legend but wholely real.

https://archive.org/details/devilspulpit00tayl

In this talk is a clue to how we were made

https://youtu.be/NaoSp4NpkGg
My original question is who can guide this enormous star, my understanding is that God who is a Spirit created a natural realm. So he is able to put in place the invisible forces needed to run it. The original story contained in the Great pyramid is one of salvation. *[[Isa 19:19]] KJV* In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD. The builders of the Great pyramid worked on it freely believing they were serving a one God king. The subsequent later pyramids were built by slaves in bondage to earthly so called god kings. Who had substituted the worship of a creator with Sun worship and multiple deities. The scene of the pyramids is a familiar one also, God in the middle flanked by two men. The crucifixion scene. Also you have the Sphinx a mans face on a lions body (the true divine God king), pointing to the salvation stars. I guess you need spiritual not natural eyes see this overview of the creation.The billions of years mention are totally unsubstantiated by modern science, just pure conjecture, here's a brief comment from the creator
*[[Job 38:4]] KJV* Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. *[[Job 38:21]] KJV* Knowest thou it, because thou wast then born? or because the number of thy days is great? A yom( Hebrew for day) in creation is an undetermined period of time not a 24 hour day but billions of years only fits evolution. I hope you don't believe the universe created itself and all of the wonders we see. That in itself is unscientific.
(03-21-2018, 04:48 PM)Greg D Wrote: [ -> ]My original question is who can guide this enormous  star, my understanding is that God who is a Spirit created a natural realm. So he is able to put in place the invisible forces needed to run it. The original story contained in the Great pyramid is one of salvation. *[[Isa 19:19]] KJV* In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD. The builders of the Great pyramid worked on it freely believing they were serving a one God king. The subsequent later pyramids were built by slaves in bondage to earthly so called god kings. Who had substituted the worship of a creator with Sun worship and multiple deities. The scene of the pyramids is a familiar one also, God in the middle flanked by two men. The crucifixion scene. Also you have the Sphinx a mans face on a lions body (the true divine God king), pointing to the salvation stars. I guess you need spiritual not natural eyes see this overview of the creation.The billions of years mention are totally unsubstantiated by modern science, just pure conjecture, here's a brief comment from the creator
*[[Job 38:4]] KJV* Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. *[[Job 38:21]] KJV* Knowest thou it, because thou wast then born? or because the number of thy days is great? A yom( Hebrew for day) in creation is an undetermined period of time not a 24 hour day but billions of years only fits evolution. I hope you don't believe the universe created itself and all of the wonders we see. That in itself is unscientific.

All believers think they are serving their monotheistic entity, but which one, unscientific you say, how about unfairly explained.
There are many kings and men but rarely wo-men, and here-in is another clue to how this predominantly male orientated ego has written things as they saw fit and murdered women if they ever questioned their alpha stock.

Again I bare my former answer back, I do not believe in what I do not understand, but what I can see visually above me, unless you think its a mere blanket with holes in it like most religions, verily wholey.

The greatest clue is the term we call light, it is the giver of life and new life.

How are new stars born or is that a myth too.
*[[Joh 1:1]] KJV* In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
*[[Joh 1:3]] KJV* All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
*[[Joh 1:4]] KJV* In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
*[[Joh 1:5]] KJV* And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. *[[Joh 1:10]] KJV* He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. *[[Joh 1:11]] KJV* He came unto his own, and his own received him not. *[[Joh 1:12]] KJV* But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
*[[Joh 1:14]] KJV* And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. I only present this light, I have never killed a person male or female. I lost my personal ego the day I received the Holy Spirit. I would rather see people have eternal life than die. Stars are born and die, but the message contained in them continues on. Science without God is not Science at all.
(03-21-2018, 07:05 PM)Greg D Wrote: [ -> ]*[[Joh 1:1]] KJV* In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
*[[Joh 1:3]] KJV* All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
*[[Joh 1:4]] KJV* In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
*[[Joh 1:5]] KJV* And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
*[[Joh 1:10]] KJV* He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
*[[Joh 1:11]] KJV* He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
*[[Joh 1:12]] KJV* But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
*[[Joh 1:14]] KJV* And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
I only present this light, I have never killed a person male or female. I lost my personal ego the day I received the Holy Spirit. I would rather see people have eternal life than die. Stars are born and die, but the message contained in them continues on.
Science without God is not Science at all.

Explanations top down

The word and the spoken code was once highly secret (Written Occult) reserved for those in the know.
The word was made by the ealry think tanks who designed and prescribed them.
In the plant kingdom there are hermaphrodites, both sexes on the same spectrum.
Those who give absolution and false powers and hopes are not gods they are very crafty people, preists expert in spin and theory.
There is always light in darkness, its called Daytime, even if you cannot see the sun in winter which creates it.
In darkness there is always light, by the light reflected by the moon and daylight in the South when it is dark in the North, Yin and Yang or vice versa.
I collect many of my own seeds for next season, inside them is the codes of life for a continuation, the whole planet follows suit and in season, but not humans, who live by manipulating what is natural, and forestaling what is nature.

This is science, your lines are merely parables.

The KJV is not of the original mind set and is the same false prophet in disguise.
The occult is of the darkness, you only need craftiness to deceive others, the devil is more subtil than any other. It is his plan to fill this world with darkness. 2Co 4:3  But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 2Co 4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. Jesus said the truth will set you free, I hope you are not saying there is no truth at all in the Bible. The king James version is the closes translation to the original Hebrew and Greek texts of the Bible. You still haven't addressed the question of how these early think tanks could have known about Arcturus, or the treasures of the snow mentioned in the same book. Snow flakes under a microscope have six sided shapes and there is not one that is alike, on the whole earth or has ever been since time began.
Pages: 1 2