RichieAllen.co.uk Forum

Full Version: Excellent Newsbud.com Film Asks Uncomfortable Questions About Activist Journalists.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
https://www.activistpost.com/2016/12/jou...leppo.html

https://www.activistpost.com/2018/02/van...lmets.html

Syria

The human catastrophe that is Syria was coldly created by the ‘moral’ United States on behalf of the Hidden Hand and in league with Israel, Britain and other Elite regimes. 9/ 11 launched the sequence of mayhem and conquest under the title ‘war on terror’ , code for seize and control ever greater tracts of the planet, and justify mass surveillance and other freedom outrages at home to ‘protect people from terrorism’.

American presidents now have the power to kill anyone including their own citizens without charge, evidence or trial once they appear on a CIA ‘kill list’. This is mostly done through drone attack. Cameron announced in 2015 that he had sanctioned death by drone in Syria without producing any evidence in support of his claims that the targets were planning terrorism in the UK. It’s do what you like time and these are the mass-murdering terrorists who claim to be protecting us from terrorism.

Another pre-determined bonus for bloodline elites of this systematic violence and upheaval is for dispossessed masses and refugees to head for Europe to escape war and tyranny and bring more chaos and upheaval by their sheer numbers. Chaos, like fear, is the currency of control.

Problem-Reaction-Solution is the Freemasonic motto ‘Order Ab Chao’, or order out of chaos. Create chaos and you create the excuse to impose order, your order, as an alleged solution to the chaos. Harmony is almost impossible to manipulate by trying to justify change in a situation where everything is fine. Chaos makes people open to anything they believe will end the chaos. A society-changing influx of refugees from other cultures, plus many opportunists and criminals who are not refugees presents limitless potential for economic chaos and conflict between migrants and the home population.

A central Elite technique is to play off one target group against another to make them so focussed on fighting each other that they don’t see the strings on both are held by the same hands. Economic chaos offers further opportunity to steal the people’s money and deepen austerity while conflict and upheaval is an excuse to expand the police state to ‘bring order’. Unrestrained immigration is also designed to destroy a sense of nationhood by fusing cultures together. In this way both the home population and genuine refugees are victims of the same force.
(03-23-2018, 12:31 PM)Front Page Posts Wrote: [ -> ]Comment on Excellent Newsbud.com Film Asks Uncomfortable Questions About Activist Journalists.. Post away!

The question is, is there a (Latet Anguis in Herba), if so the UK Column have been bought hook line and sinker.
I've got about half an hour into this so called excellent film. At the start, they discuss about inviting the journalists on to give their opinions with respect to the numerous allegations against them, however they decide not to bother. Then, at about 28 minutes in, complain that neither journalist has replied to their correspondence!

Perhaps, not such an excellent film after all.

.... oh, dear. A few more minutes in - this is simply a character assassination, it's now becoming hysterical ....

.... would be interested to know what others on the forum think.
I didn't think the film was a character assassination per say. For me, the film did bring in a variety of sources that show these two journalists as frauds. Where I felt the film was a little shakey was that some of the Tweets which were used as evidence could have been taken out of context by the filmmakers. For example, a lot of people take the headline from a story, the link, and post it on Twitter. I've done it myself, it doesn't mean I agree with the story, but I know some that follow me might find it interesting. Similarly, removing the Tweet is not that suspicious given their position. Overall, what I'm left with is that neither is a credible journalist and their better moments have come on the back of others who put in the hard work.
In my opinion, both journalists ought to have been given the opportunity to defend themselves against all of the accusations made against them. That clearly didn’t happen in the film as the decision to not to even try to talk to them was made at the beginning.

Therefore, in my opinion, all the subsequent information provided needs to be seen in that light, much of which was not strong enough to reach any conclusions.

In the interests of balance, it would be good to see whether someone will actually give them an opportunity to defend themselves.
(03-24-2018, 01:30 AM)Steve Wrote: [ -> ]In my opinion, both journalists ought to have been given the opportunity to defend themselves against all of the accusations made against them. That clearly didn’t happen in the film as the decision to not to even try to talk to them was made at the beginning.

Therefore, in my opinion, all the subsequent information provided needs to be seen in that light, much of which was not strong enough to reach any conclusions.

In the interests of balance, it would be good to see whether someone will actually give them an opportunity to defend themselves.

I agree that maybe they should be given a chance to defend themselves but judging by their responses on their tweets and the language used against people I doubt whether it would be able to be shown. I thought that Sibel said that they had been invited on but didn't respond.
For me, any journalist, activist, reporter, blogger or whatever other name they go by, once they start abusing people and threatening and demeaning people like that, I lose all respect for them.
Newsbud obviously show them in a bad light, as they have threatened them too.
I have always liked Sibel, I have seen her a lot on James Corbett, and I think she is very professional.
I think that what this film exposes more than ever, and we have all discussed it on here, is that it is getting harder to work out the truth, regardless of the source, as there are so many agendas out there.
I had never heard of the two women myself, I didn't know they had been on Richie's show, but if you were listening to them in the clips about the hospital for the first time, you could easily be sucked in to their story.
I still haven't made up my mind on their motives, whether it be financial or something more sinister.
David Icke has recently said that there is a gathering attack on genuine alternative media outlets, including Activist Post, with straight, honest journalists, who are interested in facts and question the official version of stories, who are being vilified and social media accounts shut down without explanation -

David Icke podcast, 22 minutes in ...

http://www.theunexplained.tv/media/theun...ed-319.mp3

Eva Bartlett articles on Activist Post -

https://www.activistpost.com/?s=Eva+Bartlett

Vanessa Beeley articles on Activist Post -

https://www.activistpost.com/?s=VANESSA+BEELEY

If these journalists are so bad, as suggested in this so called "Excellent" video, perhaps we need to ask for the views of Activist Post!
There is also the possibility of certain alternative outlets being double agents.
(03-24-2018, 11:29 AM)The Apprentice Wrote: [ -> ]There is also the possibility of certain alternative outlets being double agents.

Most definitely the case I think.
The way that the CIA has infiltrated the MSM, I think it is certain that they will have  most certainly infiltrated the Alternative Media, both to gather information and also to plant disinformation and then discredit it. I think that the big payers in the alternative media and popular websites would be the main targets for them. This war on information and perception is like a spy movie.
Pages: 1 2 3 4