RichieAllen.co.uk Forum

Full Version: German Police Suggest Removing Children From Antisemitic Parents.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...... meanwhile, Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg was caught on a live microphone at the United Nations discussing with German Chancellor Angela Merkel the censorship of posts opposing mass immigration of migrants into Germany.

‘Are you working on this?’ Merkel asked him. ‘Yeah’, he said before the microphone was cut....
(04-05-2018, 12:51 PM)Steve Wrote: [ -> ]...... meanwhile, Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg was caught on a live microphone at the United Nations discussing with German Chancellor Angela Merkel the censorship of posts opposing mass immigration of migrants into Germany.

‘Are you working on this?’ Merkel asked him. ‘Yeah’, he said before the microphone was cut....

Yes I saw that clip too. Sometimes the things going on in this world today just make my head hurt. I'm of the babyboomer generation so I'm glad I was able to enjoy a few years of comparative sanity. I don't believe in discrimination against anyone but things today are going way, way too far.

I heard Richie talking about the man who is going to trial next month for owning a golliwog. I didn't have a golliwog doll as a child but I did have a badge and I knew people who had golliwog dolls. I never even associated them with black people they were just toys. None of us did. I don't get how a white person giving their child a black doll is racist.

I got talking to a woman a year or two back who makes soft toys for charity and sells them at events and this included golliwogs. She told me that mainly black people buy the golloiwogs because they find them cute. I think they are cute too and I can't see the harm in them. I honestly think that there is prejudice lurking deep down in these virtue-signallers who seem to find discrimination in everything or they just wouldn't see everything in those terms. I absolutely loathe identity politics and political correctness because rather than improve relationships between people they actually make them worse. How can you have a normal relationship with someone if you forever walking on eggshells and vetting everything you say?
I see youtube is still allowing the golliwog song to play public.

https://youtu.be/NBrb6eptVgk