RichieAllen.co.uk Forum

Full Version: Russian Defence Ministry: "UK Staged Syrian Chemical Attack!"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(05-06-2018, 04:11 PM)ContemplationInTranquility Wrote: [ -> ]I've just been over to England for two weeks and I can't believe how many people are falling for all this Russia nonsense and believe that Assad is gassing his own people. Are they mad? And it is so difficult to try and debate with some of them. They are sort of on the lines of "so you think you know better than the BBC". Well it's not that the BBC and others don't know the truth it's that they are not allowed to veer off the agenda.

I went to see David Icke while I was over there but not in Leicester where I had originally booked to see him. The local police warned off the local theatre with David Icke being a dangerous terrorist and all. The British police ignore grooming gangs, elite paedophilia and abuse in children's homes for decades and yet go after someone who has never done anyone any harm. By the way David Icke was very good, well worth going to see.

You are right that a lot of the unawake people have fallen for this rubbish but there are a lot of people that have seen through it, which is why the MSM are continuing to push the same rubbish out. Unfortunately there will always be people that trust the Government and  these are the same people that have been fed the anti Russia propaganda their whole lives but there are a lot of people that are seeing through the BS and lies.
Pages: 1 2