RichieAllen.co.uk Forum

Full Version: If God has a will, how can you become a Beneficiary?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Another name for a Will is a testament or a covenant. The old testament or the 'Law and the Prophets' contained many promises given to a certain bloodline by natural birth. The new Will or testament was ushered in by a blood sacrifice or death of a parent
Heb 9:16  For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
Heb 9:17  For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.
Heb 9:18  Whereupon neither the first testament was dedicated without blood.
Heb 9:15  And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. For this reason Jesus allowed himself to be killed (he could have called 12 legions of Angels to save him) so he could win a victory over death. By his death he allowed mankind to inherit and share his riches which are vast. Why you may ask if you are still reading this thread ? The reason is, it has always been Gods plan from the beginning.
Gen 1:26  And God said, Let us make man in our image, (the us is the Godhead)
Gen 1:27  So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. Does this mean we are like God now? No we have the potential to be like God but we require a big transformation. 
1Co 15:52  In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump (possibly Donald): for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
1Jn 3:1  Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
1Jn 3:2  Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1Co 13:12  For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. Rom 8:17  And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ. For when God speaks of man he means mankind, male and female, he is not hung up on gender, we are all equal in his sight.
Now a word on natural bloodlines.
Joh 3:1  There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
Joh 3:2  The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
Joh 3:3  Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again (born from above), he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Joh 3:4  Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
Joh 3:5  Jesus answered, Verily, verily (truly truly), I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water (Baptism by immersion) and of the Spirit (speaking in tongues), he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Joh 3:6  That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Joh 3:7  Marvel not that I said unto thee (singular Nicodemus), Ye (plural everyone) must be born again. Nicodemus was of the first testament the old bloodline and needed to be part of the second Will.
We are are born again into Gods family (every nation)by this process.
With all of the theories and beliefs I read on this Forum I am confused by what is the end game or the culmination of our life in earth. If we all just move onto a higher existence regardless of what we do. Then all the evil moves on with us and the whole thing starts again. If not then there is a judgement and a separation between good and evil. Bought about by an all powerful loving sharing Creator. Rev 20:10  And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. Can God do that ? Yes he can he even gave the devil a choice. If only the good things of the earth remain and none of the evil things that's got to be better right? Ive made my choice to take God up on his offer to be like him. With God or without him your choice. No pressure!
When the early missionaries travelled through Africa they came upon and studdied several different tribes in the heart of that country, who sacrificed their elders when they were in their prime, the families of the adults would eat them alive before their bodies began to fail them due to old age, each member of the family were given certain portions of the carcass to consume and all had to be eaten, this evolved from humanity observing true nature and is called sympathetic magic, an offering to their living Totem/food/RELIGION, read "The Gloden Bough" by frazer.

Joh 3:4  ALT example

In nature this very scenario is extant, many species can reabsorb their foetus to delay or even cease gestation altogether, nothing is wasted, humans have lost this ability, but we have learned to store sperm to be used later, in humans a fetus or foetus is a prenatal between the embryonic state and birth, 11 weeks is the key number here.

The queen honey bee is revered by the Masonic fraternity because she can be impregnated and then store the drones sperm for her entire life, when she ceases to be of use to the hive integrity she is killed off and the colony raises another queen cell which is positioned upright, unlike the rest of the brood cell which is horizontal, see also ancient burriels of the ruling classes especially in Japan and South America.

There are twelve leigions above in the heavens, each having 30 degrees of gestation in any given tropical year, the Sun was seen by our ancients and recorded to have been saved twice, once in the Northern Hemisphere on the 21 June, and once in the Southen hemisphere 21 December our winter in the North.

Flesh equals physical, Spirit is what drives the flesh = electrical/electrolite/the electrical universe and what true nature follows, look into what is Circumnutation or Circumambulation by the masonic beliefs, bothe are inter-related, DNA follows this twist also, as does all climbing plants like beans and vines, IE Anticlockwise from the ground upwards, same upon the biblical snake upon the tree in Eden, IE, the tree of life which is DNA.

Water is the embionic fluid where life first evolved and came to Eden or land.

The god head spells INRI, HEBREW

Iumi, Nour Ruach, Iebeschal, IE, Fire Air Water and Earth = Godhead, the four living ellement.

Greg I suggest you study Masonics and most importantly, biology, then you might be able to cross reference all that is in the bible and which is all science, the higher levels of masonry understands this all too well.

Then your intuition which is blinded by allegory and parable will have half a chance at seeing who they call they call the profane, do not.
I am not sure what you believe is the origin of life, from your reply. Is it evolution or science. I hope you don't think the Masons wrote the Bible, as that would be attributing them far more wisdom than they possess. There are so many belief systems on offer thanks to Satan, but only one truth.
*[[Rom 1:22]] KJV* Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
*[[Rom 1:23]] KJV* And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
*[[Rom 1:25]] KJV* Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
I don't understand what points you are trying to make about what I have posted.
(04-17-2018, 12:44 PM)Greg D Wrote: [ -> ]I am not sure what you believe is the origin of life, from your reply. Is it evolution or science. I hope you don't think the Masons wrote the Bible, as that would be attributing them far more wisdom than they possess. There are so many belief systems on offer thanks to Satan, but only one truth.
*[[Rom 1:22]] KJV* Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
*[[Rom 1:23]] KJV* And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
*[[Rom 1:25]] KJV* Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
I don't understand what points you are trying to make about what I have posted.

The masons were instituted by the Kings of Pergamom at Teos/Asia Minor two thousand years before the Hebrews scribed the first codex, so are far older than one thinks, they have been found in every walk of life since the very beginning of what we know as civilisation.

They were the record keepers at all of the major Tamon/Temple and knew how everything worked in nature and in Human ownership before the new testament was born.

As I said earlier, study history and ancient commerce and the bible fits the bill perfectly.

And as you say tha majorityof masons know very little, but collect the kitty for the true master of records..
If you are the Apprentice then who is your master. Is there any chance of discussing this question with him. Maybe he can give me a staight answer to my question of what do you believe happens in the end. The Bible gives an account of the beginning and the end. The many miricles I have witnessed are contained in its pages. Healings, provisions and divine protections all of which confirm what I read in it's pages are inspired by a creator. Not commissioned by some random king even Nimrod. Perhaps try a simple question is there a creator or not. If there is, what is his plan for us and what is the hope of our existance. As I have put forward one option whats yours?
(04-17-2018, 07:43 PM)Greg D Wrote: [ -> ]If you are the Apprentice then who is your master.

Is there any chance of discussing this question with him.

Maybe he can give me a staight answer to my question of what do you believe happens in the end. The Bible gives an account of the beginning and the end.

The many miricles I have witnessed are contained in its pages. Healings, provisions and divine protections all of which confirm what I read in it's pages are inspired by a creator.

Not commissioned by some random King even Nimrod. Perhaps try a simple question is there a creator or not.

If there is, what is his plan for us and what is the hope of our existance. As I have put forward one option whats yours?

Fair questions Greg

My answers are,

I now have apprentices of my own and I still know my masters/educators, as they are still alive.

As for what happens after I have died, the honest answer is I don't know, I don't need to know, but my childrens, children might if our lineage carries on for long enough.

To see is to believe, to live again has already been achieved in my genes, the creator of what will follow, the future of mankind lies in our hands not a gods.

I see religion as a monster made by mankind who is ignorant of true nature.

https://youtu.be/MlNn1v4_Uf0
I assume you are saying that your existence continues through your DNA. Through your children and their children. This is one of the questions I pondered and couldn't understand, how that could be all life was about. Then someone through their testimony of powerful change in their life by receiving the Holy Spirit and speaking in other tongues, introduced me to my master Jesus the Christ and I became his disciple. Now my children and grandchildren are blessed. Act 2:38  Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. Act 2:39  For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call. This promise applies today that is the afar off part of the promise.
I am not sure of the message of the you tube clip you put in your reply,as God divorced the old Israel who rejected the first covenant. He has prepared a bride for his son, the new spiritual Israel out of every nation including natural Israelite's. You will need a spiritual insight to understand this comment not a natural one. As for the current Ashkenazim and Idumean rulers of the land of Israel, they have no real relevance to this discussion. If you don't believe the Bible were do you get your teaching from?
(04-18-2018, 01:32 AM)Greg D Wrote: [ -> ]I assume you are saying that your existence continues through your DNA. Through your children and their children. This is one of the questions I pondered and couldn't understand, how that could be all life was about. Then someone through their testimony of powerful change in their life by receiving the Holy Spirit and speaking in other tongues, introduced me to my master Jesus the Christ and I became his disciple. Now my children and grandchildren are blessed. Act 2:38  Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. Act 2:39  For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call. This promise applies today that is the afar off part of the promise.
I am not sure of the message of the you tube clip you put in your reply,as God divorced the old Israel who rejected the first covenant. He has prepared a bride for his son, the new spiritual Israel out of every nation including natural Israelite's. You will need a spiritual insight to understand this comment not a natural one. As for the current Ashkenazim and Idumean rulers of the land of Israel, they have no real relevance to this discussion.

If you don't believe the Bible were do you get your teaching from?

I will answer directly, I am sure you can see through the irony in how the gospels are orientated, first making everyone as demi gods a little lower than the angels, and then sinners at the very moment of conception, as each entity developes in the same kind of womb, and then the human emmerges from the womb as a sinner, then creating superiority for only those who follow a manmade illusion, this is the control mechanism in plain sight.

Then preparing an inferior earth based womb to plant a seed to miss out on the very act of love itself, sorry, your going to have to find a parable to explain why this has to be, that after the most perfect creation somehow failed to cut the mustard where reproduction is concerned.

This is the same ideology that the Masons are striving to achieve using science for a self birth from a hermaphrodite/Godlike entity, as many species in nature can still achieve, they talk of nothing else in their films, 1984, Brave New World etc etc where we will have to be made by science instead of nature, as does the bible as well, and you say there are no masons involved, think again Greg.

I gained my intuition after religion failed to let a sentient mind think for itself, the same as all of the indigeious tribes around the planet did, from observing nature, which follows things seasonally and religiously, because if they do not it good night Mr Lawrence.

That is THE single most difficult scenario for humans who love life to" except", the power of a natural death itself/something if feared locks the mind into a place where it is not meant to be, but if we breed well this kind of sickness is not unto death, otherwise nature and all life would die and cease to exist in the fulness of time.

The bible is written in such a way that it counteract every spoken word as moot, as it was designed to be, spoken and heard but not understood, it is in constant circular resolution with itself as is the earth travelling round its sun in perpetual motion, if any of these mechanics are broken so is the spell.

I broke the spell shortly after I began to see reason and life outside the norms of words written on paper by those who used them for control, my codex closely follows nature and or the science behind it, a form of life that follows the single beneficiary and visibl  light.

If you study honey bees you will soon come to realize that the rulers are the workers themselves who create their own queens, not as humans are currently practicing.
How can humans living a good life instead of an evil one be a form of control. How well does a child do with no correction or boundaries and what kind of adults do they become. I see the results of that experiment everyday ungrateful selfish children. Here comes a new parable. *[[Rev 21:2]] KJV* And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. *[[Rev 21:3]] KJV* And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. *[[Rev 21:4]] KJV* And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. *[[Rev 21:25]] KJV* And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. *[[Rev 21:26]] KJV* And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it. *[[Rev 21:27]] KJV* And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
When I read these verses before I was born again I knew I wouldn't enter this place and I wanted too. If none of this is true I am no worse off for it. I was a slave to my addictions before Jesus set me free but if this is real you, and others need to do the same. Please answer on the topic if you are going too. Not like a modern politician does. Is there any other opinions out there? I would be interested to here them.
(04-18-2018, 09:32 AM)Greg D Wrote: [ -> ]How can humans living a good life instead of an evil one be a form of control. How well does a child do with no correction or boundaries and what kind of adults do they become. I see the results of that experiment everyday ungrateful selfish children.  

Here comes a new parable. *[[Rev 21:2]] KJV* And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. *[[Rev 21:3]] KJV* And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. *[[Rev 21:4]] KJV* And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

*[[Rev 21:25]] KJV* And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. *[[Rev 21:26]] KJV* And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it. *[[Rev 21:27]] KJV* And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

When I read these verses before I was born again I knew I wouldn't enter this place and I wanted too. If none of this is true I am no worse off for it.

I was a slave to my addictions before Jesus set me free but if this is real you, and others need to do the same.

Please answer on the topic if you are going too.  Not like a modern politician does. Is there any other opinions  out there? I would be interested to here them.

Children who have religious parents are often dragged down from their independance, our sons were not pushed intoreligion and turned out fine adults. It is the parents who are often uncouthed from their own poor state schooling.
I went to a atholic brotherhood school and witnessed the worst kind of teaching which was predominantly orientated around religion, so much so that one was not free to think at all, terrible teachers/brothers with no leighway whatsoever.

The parables of the fishwife coming down from heaven dressed in finery can be witnessed when Virgo crosses the Cardinal Point on the 23 September, first she is taken up into the light of the Sun/heaven in the second week in August and cannot be seen with the naked eye and several weeks later at her Nativity can be seen once again in September, this is what the parable is pointing to, you can set your clock by and the catholic church does this in their celebrtions.

I do not wish for any god to wipe my tears away or wipe the preverbial, I know how to be a good person and to treat others as they would treat you, if they decide to treat me badly I will not turn the other cheek, but treat them reverberations as they handed out to me.

I am as others, but will do as I see fit, and try very hard not to harm another person or their property, that is all we need to do.
Pages: 1 2