RichieAllen.co.uk Forum

Full Version: Was Jesus the first person to be accused and tried for antisemitism?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The term Pastor means shepherd, which is what I do. This title is not a grandiose one, as it means I council peoples problems, visit people in hospital and travel to remote locations to baptize people.*[[Mat 23:11]] KJV* But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. *[[Mat 23:12]] KJV* And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
Jesus after being beaten to the point of death and then crucified for crimes he didn't commit, said father forgive them they know not what they do. He being the king of kings came as a humble servant.
Seeing that your title is Apprentice, perhaps you can share some of the healings you have preformed, by your own ppwer, just as I have shared the signs of Gods power I have witnessed.
(06-05-2018, 09:26 AM)Greg D Wrote: [ -> ]The term Pastor means shepherd, which is what I do. This title is not a grandiose one, as it means I council peoples problems, visit people in hospital  and travel to remote locations to baptize people.*[[Mat 23:11]] KJV* But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.  *[[Mat 23:12]] KJV* And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
Jesus after being beaten to the point of death and then crucified for crimes he didn't commit, said father forgive them they know not what they do. He being the king of kings came as a humble servant.
Seeing that your title is Apprentice, perhaps you can share some of the healings you have preformed, by your own ppwer, just as I have shared the signs of Gods power I have witnessed.

My Latin and Greek data says that Pastor means "to feed or be fed knowledge", not a shepherd.

My previlage comes from within which I  also gained from someone elses intuition, so when I share my knowledge so that others can help themselves thereafter is the why of life I choose to travel, but I am not a shepherd but one of the sheep who know what it takes to get things done in real time.
When someone witnesses their creation that their own hand to eye coordination has just created there are no words to describe what has just been achieved, these traits are not imaginary but real, enabled by and for the creators of such wares.
I do not travel to do this I can do it today in person and on the internet and have trained several from all over the world, even without ever meeting them in person, I need no money nor transport only the natural materials others bring with them, we could all achieve this if we so choose to do so.

This is my version of a baptismal waters but with my tools in hand and mind I create, and I become my own master, I beckon to no god/s, and are the result of others kindness, this is far better than any jesus type person, who suposedly walked as anyone with legs does and talked but could  he actually create his own shoes or did someone else have to do this for him.

I'm sure you can see where this all leads, and those loaves of mine have multiplied due to the sharing of my skills, it is a type of reciprocation that is ever lasting as long as we show kindness and instuction to others.

What I would like to see you do is bring someone back to life, only then would I believe your powers.
I get it you've got nothing to share. Was it you who used to be the Riddler in the old 1960's Batman TV show? I don't know how you think that what you have presented on this thread so far, could change anyone's life. As I said in previous posts, I personally know several people who were raised from the dead by prayer. Also people healed from HIV and heroin addiction. As I said it is not about my power, as I never said I have any, only that I have access to it. Jesus is the creator in human form, not a shoe maker.
Yet more ridicule from you Greg, you have done this is previous posts when anyone can truly callenge your rhetoric, however!, what I share with others are a sellection of real life tools and knowledge that others can use to create their own betterment, that is not my job, it is up to them thereafter to do with it what they desire, I also never claimed I gave anyone any supernaural powers, as you have just done.

I also know several people who have mastered their adiction to drugs and alcohol etc, one is a distant neighbour who was at deaths door and the doctors turned off all life support systems and they were left to their own fate, no healing ceremonies were practiced but they survived to make a full recovery allbeit a long one.

We all however have one attribute to our benefit and that is the bodies ablity to heal itself without any outside help, I was told that I had only a short time to live but I also survived of my own accord without any treatment, which I had been suffering for about six years, so you see what you share is common place and not miraculous in any way, its just the human body and its healing systems that cn and do recover once the abuse has stopped.

Again I would like to see your power first hand bring a dead person back to life, truly dead for three days, not clinically dead and still on life support.
You often mock and ridicule my beliefs on all the threads. It seems according to you I have been deceived or I am a foolish sheep for believing what I believe. You have belittled the job and title l have been given, as if I am in it for profit. None of these things trouble me but when you ridicule Jesus and his power I take exception to that. I have presented instant healings or miracles, not people getting better over time. I know the body is an amazing creation I too marvel at that because I have personal knowledge of its creator. Thousands didn't follow Jesus around because he was teaching them to heal themselves. Once again I reiterate the power I speak of is not mine.
I don't want this to become a oneupmanship race, but it was the portrayal of the earlier holywood ad lib lines that you directed towards my alternative that set the whole ridicule model going, however I did not mention you were in it for money, that is your guilt trip perhaps I don't know, but giving is giving without any kind of monetary attatchment.

Once money enters the arena failure connot be far behind, what I see is my own opinion and I see confusion and a parisimoniousness arranged by the mind that is unclear of what is is seeing.

I will end with the age old question, proove what you say you can do, film it and show it as I do with every creation I create, creation is in the eye of the beholder.
I am not sure how a thread about Jesus has become about you Apprentice. I have put forward Jesus wisdom and have presented instances of his power working in peoples lives. When I go to pray for someone, I don't' take a camera crew along with me. The case I put forward, is that Jesus is the Messiah. If you believe you are instead, perhaps you need to change your name from The Apprentice to the Son of God. You need to tell us all straight, not in riddles, who or what you believe that you are. I don't feel guilty for what I do, as Jesus said Freely you have received, freely give. I have never professed to being a creator (from nothing, to something) but it seems that you think that you are. This is a You tube video, of the ice addicted man I know personally and how he was healed. This video was not filmed by me but is on our world wide fellowship You tube page.
https://youtu.be/oScebQtKI_E
You can prove this for yourself just ask God for the Holy Spirit. As Richie says over to you for the last word.
(06-06-2018, 12:26 AM)Greg D Wrote: [ -> ]I am not sure how a thread about Jesus has become about you Apprentice. I have put forward Jesus wisdom and have presented instances of his power working in peoples lives. When I go to pray for someone, I don't' take a camera crew along with me. The case I put forward, is that Jesus is the Messiah. If you believe you are instead, perhaps you need to change your name from

The Apprentice to the Son of God. You need to tell us all straight, not in riddles, who or what you believe that you are. I don't feel guilty for what I do, as Jesus said Freely you have received, freely give.

I have never professed to being a creator (from nothing, to something) but it seems that you think that you are. This is a You tube video, of the ice addicted man I know personally and how he was healed. This video was not filmed by me but is on our world wide fellowship You tube page.
https://youtu.be/oScebQtKI_E
You can prove this for yourself just ask God for the Holy Spirit. As Richie says over to you for the last word.

The Apprentice needs to tell nothing more, he has shown everyone what he is about, but his apprentices from the four corners of the planet could tell you all about him, his good and bad points, the things he and they have created.

Maybe you could take a camera with you or would that stop the energy flow or something, what charity are you called/working for or is it a non monetary system of secrecy like many other religious fraternities.

The case you have put forward is like all other cases of miracles "non evidential so far", thus there is no case, you even got the term for Pastor wrong Greg, iif you use the Greek which is far older than any other recorded history.

I really need evidence not a case in cognito otherwise in this world and all their is science who cannot perform a resurection after a person has been dead three days, its down to you now Greg.
It is disconcerting to hear you speak of yourself in the third person. The Apprentice INC, sounds a bit like a secret society to me. Perhaps you are most troubled because not all Christians fit your blanket profile. None of my dealings financially are done secretly, as I don't answer to man, I answer to God. This was proven to the Australian Tax office during an audit of my wife and myself. Sorry to burst your, all Christians are corrupt bubble.
Pastor in Greek
ποιμήν
poimēn
poy-mane'
a shepherd (literally or figuratively): - shepherd, pastor.
Bishop (also is a pastor, not a Dagon the fish God, mitre hat wearing deceiver, found in religion)
ἐπίσκοπος
episkopos ep-is'-kop-os
a superintendent, that is, Christian officer in general charge of a (or the) church (literally or figuratively): - bishop, overseer.
Timothy 1:7  For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not self willed, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre; 
Timothy 1:8  But a lover of hospitality, a lover of good men, sober, just, holy, temperate; 
Timothy 1:9  Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers. 
Ephesians 4:11  And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 
Ephesians 4:12  For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 
If all we have to trust in is science, God help us.
I can't seem to get 60 minutes to follow me during my travels, I guess then it is left to faith. The faith that the man in the video and myself are not liars, but simply give testimony of what we have seen.
(06-07-2018, 12:49 AM)Greg D Wrote: [ -> ]It is disconcerting to hear you speak of yourself in the third person. The Apprentice INC, sounds a bit like a secret society to me. Perhaps you are most troubled because not all Christians fit your blanket profile. None of my dealings financially are done secretly, as I don't answer to man, I answer to God. This was proven to the Australian Tax office during an audit of my wife and myself. Sorry to burst your, all Christians are corrupt bubble.  
Pastor in Greek
ποιμήν
poimēn
poy-mane'
a shepherd (literally or figuratively): - shepherd, pastor.
Bishop (also is a pastor, not a Dagon the fish God, mitre hat wearing deceiver, found in religion)
ἐπίσκοπος
episkopos ep-is'-kop-os
a superintendent, that is, Christian officer in general charge of a (or the) church (literally or figuratively): - bishop, overseer.
Timothy 1:7  For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not self willed, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre; 
Timothy 1:8  But a lover of hospitality, a lover of good men, sober, just, holy, temperate; 
Timothy 1:9  Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers. 
Ephesians 4:11  And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 
Ephesians 4:12  For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 

If all we have to trust in is science, God help us.

I can't seem to get 60 minutes to follow me during my travels, I guest then it is left to faith. The faith that the man in the video and myself are not liars, but simply give testimony of what we have seen.

All I ask is simple questions which you try to defend where no defence is needed, I never asked for a life story only your footprints, footprints that I have personally show all of myself, right inside my work space and in real time.

If you cannot give real evidence of your miracles without being defensive, then dear knight of God who answers only unto him or her, come no more and ask the apprentice questions that he can but you cannot and never will be able to answer.

Your Royal Gaurd and false witness of the most practiced of all sciences is now exposed, so come no more, Timothy 1:9 you have not convinced me, so I will end the debate forthwith and good luck to convincing others.
Pages: 1 2