RichieAllen.co.uk Forum

Full Version: The 7 churches of Revelation represent 7 time periods of history.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The book of Revelation is interpreted in three different ways, Past, Present and Future. The futurist interpretation paves the way for a false Catholic doctrine, of a secret rapture and a seven year tribulation. The correct interpretation is that all of the prophecy has been fulfilled, except for the second coming of Jesus or the seventh angels vial being poured out. The first vial began the judgements of God on, at the time Catholic controlled Europe' in the form of the plague. Partly caused through the superstitious practice of killing cats, which in turn caused the rat population to spread the disease.
Rev 16:2  And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshiped his image. After the next four vials the power of Rome was reduced to Vatican City. The sixth vial was the first world war and the subsequent aftermath which established the current Kingdoms dotted across the middle east.
Rev 16:12  And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. The current world scene is described in this way.
Rev 16:13  And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
Rev 16:14  For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
The Dragon is all the isms of this current world all wrapped into one. The Beast is the Catholic System and the False Prophet is Islam. All of these forces are very active in our current time.
The seven Churches are the history of the Christian Church.
The Church of Ephesus era, occurred from 33-100 A.D. The time of the establishment of the Church.
The Church of Smyrna , the Persecuted Church, occurred from 100-313 A.D. A time of persecution by the Roman Empire.
The Church of Pergamos era occurred from 313-538 A.D. ( A time of the rise of Pagan worship,and the beginning of the Catholic Church)
The era of the Church of Thyatira, the Pagan Church 538-1514 A.D. ( The rule of Catholic system or the dark ages)
The Church of Sardis, the Dead Church, occurred during the 1514 – 1798 A.D. ( The Holy Spirit reformation began followed by the wars against the Catholic system)
The era of the Church of Philadelphia occurred from 1798 – 1866 A.D. ( A Holy Ghost Revival begins or the Latter rain)
The era of the Church of Laodicea, the Lukewarm Church, 1866 A.D. – present ( The humanist Church of Today, a Church run by consent and committee's. A mirror image of today's world).
In the midst of this compromised money driven corporation, the God of the Bible is still operating though. The same one who gave the world, through the disciple John this revelation, has also told us what comes next.
Good post Greg

Your getting closer to the truth I think, here we have what I termed earlier as the elites long term bussiness plannings and partly orchestrated and yet to "come to pass", these record keepers at the seven stages of this plan know that, it like nature is cyclical and have been using the same mind bending patterns and propaganda since the beginning of time and will remain the same until the ending of the world which both types of science tells us is some time into the future.

It is the knowledge of the celestial timings that governs nature, which the churches, all of them, would presicute and murder those who could marry the two together, here we have a natural revolving door of opportunity and a false one running together, one which cannot be controlled by humanity and one that is being controlled by humanity, who have created all of the unatural conflicts outside of natural conflicts and or natural dissasters.

The Seven golden candlesticks are to be found and were instituted into our vocabulary from word of mouth and a time in history where the Ammonian Radicals or first word spoken from codex were found  in early astronomy, and what are fixed lights on the deck of seven but heavenly bodies, that indicate the seven months of summer where all of the work between man and nature must be between the two covenants in both hemisphere if man was to survive until the next cycle.

Those two covenants are 21 March over the ecliptic to 23 September.

Evrything else is either Siderial or tropical science which the churches abhored, and gave the masses two bibles to follow, one called reality/nature, the other a Biblia Pauperum, which can be found on this device in prague.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblia_pauperum

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prague_astronomical_clock

The seven ruined Tamons found in Asia Minor were non other than records offices where all the knowledge of wealth from nature was stored, basically administrative complexes which controlled all that man could convert from nature, the true currency and brains behind religion and greed over our labourous genious gained by working with nature not against it.
Seven represents the seal of God and his seal permeates the Bible. He is nature as well as the stars. In fact it was him, that breathed life into you Apprentice. History is His story, as he is the Alpha and the Omega the beginning and the end. He is also the the author and the finisher of the faith that I follow. The Church I am part of, has taken heed of the warnings of Revelation. We don't want to have the candlestick (Gods power)removed from us.
To me Greg, Take heed in an invisible entity is the same as I believe, I choose to believe in myself and Eden so fair; the gifts that I was given by my elders which I learned to do and the creations I make as a power and a way of doing things that cannot be taken away from me lest my death wearing, and in doing so remain a free spirt that can share and care for my fellow wo-man regardless of creed, colour or race, I see the whole as one mind and minds that have taken sides to be to their detriment, and the same religion and propaganda remains in charge of our minds, but not mine, it is for me to say who get a part of it.

I do not preach, I do.

Thus, I am a little lower than the angles.
There are, two opposing invisible entites, involved in the universe we see around us. One that gives life, with joy and peace and has given all of us an amazing creation to be in wonder of. Who also wants to share eternity with us.
The other want's to deceive and destroy mankind and wants to rob them of their promised inheritance. So there is a choice to be made.
To change this Jesus, the creator, took on human form, a little lower than angels, he allowed himself to die at the hands of Satan, to win a victory over death.
*[[Heb 2:9-11/KJV]]* But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man. For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings. For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,
It's not God who wants to control mankind it is the devil. Are you a Druid Apprentice? I still can't get my head around what deception you have chosen to believe in.
(07-02-2018, 10:11 PM)Greg D Wrote: [ -> ]There are, two opposing invisible entites, involved in the universe we see around us. One that gives life, with joy and peace and has given all of us an amazing creation to be in wonder of. Who also wants to share  eternity with us.
The other want's to deceive and destroy mankind and wants to rob them of their promised inheritance. So there is a choice to be made.
To change this Jesus, the creator, took on human form, a little lower than angels, he allowed himself to die at the hands of Satan, to win a victory over death.
*[[Heb 2:9-11/KJV]]* But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings. For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

It's not God who wants to control mankind it is the devil. Are you a Druid Apprentice? I still can't get where my head around what deception you have chosen to believe in.

There you go again Greg, trying to give me a label to believe in, I already told you I trust in me not an omnipotent mythological creator dreesed up as a tree or a rock.

Neither your god or any devil can hypnotise me, I realized this at the age of eleven.

If your god want me to believe in it or her then he/she, they will be very dissapointed when I walk away to freedom by choice, I cannot be witheld of my consciousness, it is mine and nobody elses.