The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/portal.php 39 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_js - Line: 101 - File: global.php(953) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(953) : eval()'d code 101 errorHandler->error
/global.php 953 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 107 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 107 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 109 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 109 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $bam_announcements - Line: 111 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 111 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_modal - Line: 79 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1449 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1414 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 4265 forum_permissions
/portal.php 63 get_unviewable_forums
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1414 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 4265 forum_permissions
/portal.php 63 get_unviewable_forums
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forum - Line: 4 - File: portal.php(177) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php(177) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/portal.php 177 eval
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 4 - File: portal.php(177) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php 177 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $expaltext - Line: 4 - File: portal.php(177) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php 177 eval
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1404 fetch_forum_permissions
/portal.php 552 forum_permissions
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1404 fetch_forum_permissions
/portal.php 552 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 653 - File: portal.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php 653 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 658 - File: portal.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php 658 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 653 - File: portal.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 658 - File: portal.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

by Greg D at 04-23-2018, 02:48 AM
Those who make it happen,those who watch it happen and those who don't have a clue what happened.
The latter is probably around 85% of people. Likewise there is a mainstream media, the alternative media and an alternative, alternative media. Some of what I read in the alternative media is just another slant on the hidden hand agenda, you can get whatever you want at Alice's restaurant. Everyone knows though, it comes down to a battle between good and evil and pretty much all of us would prefer good to win in the end. I hear and have read of alien entities from other planets and their space ships and advanced civilizations. My comments are to do with beings who don't need space ships to get around, they are around. If the elite are Luciferian in there beliefs and their agenda is to establish a Satanic alternative kingdom on earth. They must be fully aware of Gods plans to establish Jesus kingdom on the earth. Likewise if God is omnipresent (every where) and omnipotent (all powerful) and the devil presents himself as his alternative,how can this be a contest at all. The contest was created when God gave his creation, a choice of who or what they believe in. The world at the moment is like a game of Simon says but instead of Simon says, it's Satan says, put a ring in your nose and I will lead you around like cattle or goyim (which means cattle in Hebrew) . 1Peter 5:8  Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 2Co 2:11  Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

What is the Blue Beam project about, except to be an alternative to Jesus return. A false flag version of the Biblical second coming. Rev 1:7  Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him (those who crucified him shall be raised to witness his return): and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
Rev 1:8  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
What is the 5G network, mind control, voices in peoples heads re-programing their thoughts and their actions about. Isa 14:12  How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Isa 14:13  For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:Isa 14:14  I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.Isa 14:15  Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. If God can know his creation down to there DNA and their every thought. Then the devil who is limited in his power, had to devise a way to do likewise.
   It was the Holy Spirit experience that opened my eyes and introduced me to Gods plan. 2Co 4:3  But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:2Co 4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. Act 9:18  And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized ( the conversion of Paul the Apostle). This is not the Satanic version of the Holy Spirit the mainstream churches, say people have received. 2Timothy 3:5  Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. There's power in the true conversion, not warm fuzzy feelings.
I guess the purpose of this thread is to present more information to make an informed choice in a time of the greatest deception. Mat 24:21  For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Mat 24:22  And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Mat 24:24  For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Mat 24:9  Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
I find it interesting you can follow who and whatever you want in this enlightened time. Except Jesus, if you mention him, you are ridiculed, dismissed and derided. You are called a religious nut and someone who is weak and in need of a crutch. It's no surprise the Zionist controlled media presents Jesus in a derogatory manner, and chooses the wackiest followers that they can find to talk about him. If you are to put this in context, it confirms what I have written in this thread.
I believe the Gospel I speak of, can bring about a change in peoples lives and ultimately on the earth itself. Matthew 24:14  And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. Perhaps you have an alternative I haven't mentioned. Maybe you need to weigh up from what side of the contest your alternative is from. Or you can just watch what happens, but by doing nothing, you also have made your choice.
by AL Bassninja at 04-22-2018, 09:25 AM
Below is a copy of an email I have sent to my MP ref Syria (editted removed my personal data). OK it might just do Sweet FA, but if we are needing undeniable proof that those who work the system, truly don't listen.  Then engaging them I believe is a starting point. A point to show those who doubt that there is a conspiracy of global proportions. Its there why else would they ignore the people if they are representing the people?

I will post a reply if she sends one..

Dear Mrs Maria Eagle,

I would sincerely like to thank you for giving me both your time and your advice when we last met.

Mrs Eagle with recent events in Syria and  other recent alarming events including the alleged chemical attack in Salisbury. I feel compelled to write to you more than ever. 

As a politician who has served both in an elected  government and in opposition. Could you please help me me to further my understanding of the political system.  Under what mandate does a government especially a minority one; have the right to attack another sovereign state, without the say so of the British people and Parliament? 

OK Mr Blair did so, so did Mr Hameron. Since I've been alive it seems to be the norm and leads me to believe that some of our political elites are clearly war mongering, Arab hating sociopaths. Which in effect is Anti-Semitic is it not?

It is my understanding and after hearing this from many commentators and I believe Mr Corbyn mentioned this as well that; International Law states that force may only be used for the purposes of self defense and within the confines of necessity and proportionality. 

So with that in mind how can the RAF be involved in attacking Syria? Is it not the case then Mrs May has committed a crime? Not to mention has endangered the security of the UK.  At least she should resign as should the whole of her cabinet. 

By all accounts, the real Syrian Government Forces were clearly in a winning position. Due to the military assistance of the Russian military forces. who to my understanding were invited by the Syrian Government, under international law. So in this instance it appears that Mr Putin is on the right side?  History I assume will only show this.

If I am to believe the US, and UK account, that President Assad decided that it would be to his strategic advantage to murder his own people like a 'gas killing animal'.  Then a true international and independent investigation into the recent alleged chemical attack needs to be undertaken. I heard the statement made by Mrs May and I am not surprised, nor do I believe her in anyway.  Maybe her husband's links to a company who are invested in BAE Systems, had a lot to do with her decision, to bomb Syria?

There is a massive information/propaganda war from all sides and the waters are clearly being muddied by all. But I take great care in what I listen to. I simply ask myself a question 'Who benefits?' So who is benefiting from all this chaos?  Well obviously the worlds arms industry is. BAE shares went up didn't they? Does Assad benefit?  I can't see how him ordering a chemical attack and bringing world opinion against him, and the result of further NATO intervention, benefits his Government or the innocent millions of Syrians, being bombed back into the stoneage by British made weaponry. 

Any testimony from the the Syrian Observatory on Human Rights (SOHR) and especially the White Helmets must be ignored. The truth about this 'propaganda film unit' must be shown to the British public. Mrs Eagle could you please find out for me, who exactly is James Le Mesurier? Is this really this man's real name?  If so, what is an ex British Military Intelligence Army Officer doing being involved and by all accounts actually founded the White Helmets in Turkey, not Syria back in 2013?  What kind of 'contracts' was this guy doing for the British Government prior to 2013? Why is it that these facts are never mentioned by the BBC, nor that Syria has a Civil Defense Organisation. One which has been in existence for decades and is made up of real Syrian volunteers, and is internationally recognized. 

An explanation has to be given to the British public as to why the British government has funded this 'pop up out of nowhere, academy award winning' organisation, headed by an ex British Army Officer.  The exact amount of funding and exactly who has received British Tax Payers Money, needs to be disclosed now? Why is it that our tax money has gone to the propaganda wing of Wahhabi child murdering nutjobs aka ISIS, yet UK public services are crying out for funding? Funding terrorism is still illegal in the UK right?

These White Helmets are clearly Wahhabi nutjobs, and it has been widely reported by independent journalists, that many are responsible for war crimes, including beheading children.  This is not Russian Bot Propaganda or 'conspiracy theories', one only has to look at these nutjobs social media sites to see them standing over the dead bodies of SAA soldiers, waving the black ISIS flag, attending executions. Why is it these Wahhabi film units only operate in 'rebel' held territory or it appears that In Al Nusra, ISIS Territory? Why is it Syrian civilians who have been liberated from ISIS areas, state the White Helmets only saved ISIS fighters, sorry 'rebels' and were indeed part of these groups?

Am I being irrational to pose the question under what motive would trigger the Assad Govt to use Chemical weapons? Is it unreasonable to speculate that the 'rebels' are the side in this conflict that would clearly benefit from such an atrocity.  It has again been reported that some 'rebel groups' have indeed used Chemical weapons on 50 plus occasions and blamed the Syrian Arab Army (SAA), to gain more global and Western favor.

Is not unreasonable to suggest that the recent alleged attack was indeed staged by a 'rebel Wahhabi nutjob' White Helmet film unit.  One which no doubt the British Govt has armed, to the teeth.  Yet the working people of the UK are forced to cough up an extra 6% on Council Tax.  In fact it appears that this indeed is the case. You only has to listen to the testimony of one of the children from Douhma, who are featured in the Wahhabi film unit's released video.  Also using water to clean kids who are meant to be suffering the affects of chemical weapons. For me this is more than enough evidence that the video was fake.  The confused terrified look on the kids faces says it all. I state this Mrs Eagle as I was in the Royal Engineers back in 1992, albeit I had  a short army career. I do have memories of the NBC training, I received as a British soldier.

I am under no illusion the Syrian Govt, the SAA are responsible for the deaths of many in this terrible civil war. I just don't see the tactical, or political advantage for the Assad Govt to have carried out the latest alleged attack. Well its clear that they didn't and once again the BBC and the rest of the pathetic MSM have lapped up a fake staged video.  If this evidence is actually real and indeed this was a false flag staged event, then Mrs May needs to be arrested on charges of funding international terrorism, breaching International Law, and War Crimes.  But would this ever happen?  Somehow I doubt it, after all Mr Blair is still walking free isn't he.

Mrs Eagle I would greatly appreciate a response to the points I raise in this email.  I am very concerned and believe that this war mongering and military muscle flexing, will lead only to further war.  A war which I doubt Mrs May or any other politicians kids would be sent to die in. War with Russia has to be avoided at all costs.  I doubt the MSM/Governments accounts of the Salisbury story, again it makes no sense, and clearly Mr Johnson lied.

Yours Sincerely

Mr Bassninja
by Steve at 04-22-2018, 07:49 AM
Report: Haspel ‘Ran’ Program That Tortured Detainees -

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/l...detainees/
by quiethumour at 04-21-2018, 11:34 PM
I love Richie, goodness, I've been listening to him since The People's Voice.  Actually, it was then that I was introduced to him as i have followed David Icke for decades, and through this association I discovered Richie.  Anyway, I do have one irritation with Richie, and he is not alone in the media of awakening.  Elite! It is a term used over and over by everyone when describing those who believe they control our world.  Personally, I believe in the Law of Attraction: the harmonics and vibrations of words spoken have a huge impact on our reality.  To label those who believe they have control over every one else as "Elite" only elevats them above humans... you and me.  I wish that Richie wouldn't do this.  Those who believe they have control over the rest of us are only pond scum, wasted sperm, a degradation on humanity and should be referenced as such.
by Steve at 04-21-2018, 11:58 AM
The reptilian breeding programme 

Their breeding programme appears to have produced an Anunnaki-human hybrid (Adam?) around 200,000–300,000 years ago. Other extraterrestrial races might have also interbred with humanity to produce the wide variety of Earth peoples, however looking at the reptilian group due to their desire to control and manipulate human affairs, the farther you go back the murkier the story becomes. Despite this, there is still ample supporting and cross-referencing evidence.

It is clear that what the reptilians did on Mars they have also done here. They infilitrated the home population through interbreeding and took the place over. Reptile-Aryan bloodlines were already among the Martians when they came to Earth and a main location for the Anunnaki and the Martians or Aryans, particularly during and after the Venus cataclysm of around 4,800 BC, were the mountains of Turkey, Iran and Kurdistan. From here they and their hybrids re-emerged when the waters receded. 

They surely created the ‘instant’ advanced civilisations in the low lands of Sumer, Egypt, Babylon and the Indus Valley. A particular centre for the Anunnaki reptilians would seem to have been the Caucasus Mountains. There must have been a major breeding programme in this region, probably underground, which produced a very large number of hybrid reptile-human crossbreeds. 

One area of research that is highly relevant to this region are the number of people with Rh negative or rhesus negative blood. Often rhesus negative babies turn blue immediately after birth. This is the origin of the term ‘blue bloods’ for royal bloodlines and other terms like ‘true blue’. It is speculated that the ‘blue’ bloodlines could be of Martian decent and from wherever the Martian bloodlines came from before that. Far more white people are Rh negative than black or Asian people.

The genes of the albino-white ‘royal’ Draco appear to have been used to create the ‘royal’ reptile-human hybrid bloodlines which have been used to rule the world since ancient times. These were the ones known to the ancients as the demi-gods, who were given the task of middlemen, controlling the population and running the world according to the Agenda of their reptile masters. What is clear is that while the Annunaki interbred with many Earth races, the white race has been their main vehicle for taking over the planet and the ‘royal’ Draco at the top of their hierarchy are albino white. 

Significantly, on examining ancient accounts, many of their hybrid creations had blond hair and blue eyes. A major change would seem to have taken place soon after the Venus upheavals because the Ubaid culture (5,000–4,000 BC), in what is now Iraq, worshipped gods who were depicted as lizard-humanoids while the Sumerians (4,000–2,000 BC), who lived in the same area, depict their gods as very human. This change, and the crossbreeding programme in the Caucasus region, are fundamentally connected to the Anunnaki–human crossbreed élite that was described by the Sumerians and there are many other accounts of the interbreeding of extraterrestrials and humans, or the ‘gods’ and ‘sky people’ interbreeding with humanity. This is most famously noted in Genesis where it says:

“When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose… The Nefilim were on the earth in those days –and also afterwards –when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.” Genesis 6:1-4. 

According to the translations of Zecharia Sitchin, the word Nefilim relates to “Those Who Decended” while others say it means “the fallen ones” or “those who have fallen”. The word ‘renown’ in that passage in Genesis is translated from the Sumerian word shem. This has been translated in the Bible as relating to ‘name’, as in making a name for yourself as a man of renown. 

Sitchin says the real meaning of shem is ‘sky vehicle’. He says it comes from the root, shu-mu, which means ‘that which is a MU’, and a MU was a flying craft, he says. So ‘men of renown’ becomes ‘men or people of the sky vehicles’. It was these who interbred with human women. This passage in Genesis tells of the interbreeding between the extraterrestrials or inner terrestrials with humans to produce the reptile-human hybrids. The term ‘sons of God’ in fact comes from the Hebrew, bene-ha-elohim, which really translates as ‘sons of the gods’. 

The early offspring of these genetic encounters were the giants of legend and there are many records of such hybrids being born. There are numerous accounts throughout the ancient world, on every continent, of a giant race and the biblical Goliath could well have been symbolic of these people. 

The Native Americans have many tales of the Star People coming down from the skies to breed with human women and researcher Alex Christopher says that a common denominator in the abduction of humans by reptilians in the United States appears to relate to the person’s bloodline, particularly those that go back to Native Americans or ancient Indians. 

The Hopi speak of originating within the Earth. The Ethiopian text, the Kebra Nagast (Nagas were Indian shape-shifting ‘serpent gods’), is thousands of years old, and it refers to the enormous size of the babies produced from the sexual or genetic unions of humans and the ‘gods’. It tells how: “…the daughters of Cain with whom the angels (extraterrestrials) had conceived… were unable to bring forth their children, and they died.” It describes how some of these giant babies were delivered by caesarean section: “…having split open the bellies of their mothers they came forth by their navels.” In the ancient Hebrew text, the Book of Noah, and its derivative, the Book of Enoch, a strange birth is described of a non-human child, who turns out to be Noah of Great Flood fame. 

References to this also appear in the Dead Sea Scrolls, the records of the Essene Community in Palestine 2,000 years ago which included much material from the Book of Enoch. The strange child the texts describe is the son of Lamech. He is said to be unlike a human being and more like ‘the children of the angels in heaven’. Lamech’s child, Noah, is described as white skinned and blond-haired with eyes that made the whole house ‘shine like the Sun’. 

Reptilian beings with shining eyes and glowing bodies are described by Credo Mutwa in his African accounts, ancient and modern. Blond-haired, blue-eyed beings with laser-like eyes is a description for mysterious people or ‘gods’ which spans thousands of years to the present day and appear in cultures across the world. 

Lamech questions his wife about the father of the child: “Behold, I thought then within my heart that conception was (due) to the Watchers and the Holy Ones…and to the Nephilim…and my heart was troubled within me because of this child.” 

In the Shahnemeh or Book of Kings, the legendary history of Iran completed in 1010 AD by the Arab poet, Firdowsi, he describes the birth of a baby called Zal, the son of a king called Sam. Again the king is horrified by the unearthly appearance of his child who has a very large body ‘as clean as silver’, hair as white as an old man’s and ‘like snow’, and a face compared with the Sun. 

Sam calls his son a demon child, a child of the daevas –the Watchers. On Credo Mutwa’s ‘necklace’ is an eye which he says symbolises the ‘watchers’, the Chitauri reptilians. Like the patriarchs of the Old Testament, the Iranians appeared to have an aversion to children born with extremely white features. And who is said to be extremely white, albino white? The royal hierarchy of the Draco. 

The text of the Shahnemeh says of Zal: “No human being of this earth could give such a monster birth. He must be of the Demon race, though human still in form and face. If not a Demon, he at least, appears a party-coloured beast.” Zal later marries a foreign princess called Rudabeh, the daughter of Mehrab, the king of Karbul, and a descendant of the Serpent king, Zahhak, who was said to have ruled Iran for a thousand years. 

This was one of the reptilian bloodlines and in keeping with this, Rudabeh is described as tall as a teak tree, ivory white etc, the familiar features of the Watcher-human offspring. These descriptions abound for the royal lines of Iran and the Near East, as do their comparison with trees because of their great height. It seems from their texts that you required the Nefilim-Watcher physical characteristics to qualify to be king. 

This is the origin of the ‘divine right of kings’, the right to rule by virtue of your family bloodline, a system which continued when these lines expanded into Europe. Even the British title of Sir, conferred by the Queen on her selected subjects, comes from an ancient snake-goddess (reptilian) called Sir, which relates to the Anunnaki goddess, Ninlil or Ninkharsag, in the Sumerian tablets. 

Her husband, Enlil, was called the Splendid Serpent of the shining eyes. His brother, Enki, was also known as a serpent and his emblem was two entwined serpents, the symbol of his ‘cult centre’ at Eridu, and of the modern medical profession. The symbol is known as the caduceus. 

This information comes from the Sumerian Tablets as translated by Zecharia Sitchin and described in his books. It would appear that the Anunnaki and the Watchers are the same reptilian race –the ‘serpents with the shining eyes’ identified by Christian and Barbara O’Brien in their work, Genius Of The Few . 
by Steve at 04-20-2018, 07:22 PM
Considerable research into the Reptilian presence on earth concludes that there are many sub and crossbreed races of reptilians. Their élite is known by UFO researchers as the Draco. These are the ‘big boys’ in every sense and they are usually between seven and twelve feet tall. They have wings which are flaps of skin supported by long ribs. The wings can be folded back against the body and they are the origin of the term “winged serpent”. They are also the origin of the term ‘fallen angels’ and the winged gargoyles are symbolic of these Draco. The cape worn by Count Dracula is symbolic of these wings and the character of Dracula in the Bram Stoker stories is said to be a fallen angel. 

The winged Draco are also known as the Dragon Race and some of the ancient gods were described and depicted as birdmen. This could be one of the origins of the Phoenix and eagle in Brotherhood symbolism, as well as the more esoteric meanings. The biblical Satan is depicted as a reptilian, too. Some of the Draco reptilian hierarchy are apparently white or albino white and not the usual green or brown, and this connects with the description of the strange ‘albino’ lizard humanoid in the building in Aurora, near Denver. 

Credo Mutwa, African researcher and author, talks of the white reptilians also. The Draco are the ‘royalty’ of the reptilians and the highest caste are the albino whites, who apparently have conical horns midway between the brow and the top of the skull. Interestingly, the ancient ‘gods’ and royalty were depicted as wearing a horned headdress, symbolic of these ‘royal’ reptilians. Credo Mutwa confirms this from his knowledge. 

Other species, like the soldier class and scientists, are known as Reptoids. They don’t have wings, but all of them are cold-blooded. Their scales are much larger on their backs and they have three fingers with an opposing thumb. They have three toes with a fourth towards the side of their ankle and their claws are short and blunt. They have large, cat-like eyes which glow red and a mouth that looks more like a slit. Some have eyes which are described as black and others are white with flame-coloured vertical pupils. 

The reptilians are five to twelve feet tall and they are the ‘giants’ described so widely in ancient legends and records. Some have tails, others do not. One of their other planets of influence long ago is reckoned to have been Mars and so were reptile crossbreeds among the white Martians even before they came here? Zecharia Sitchin, author of human origins, also speculates that the Anunnaki went to Mars before coming to Earth. This would certainly fit in with the white Martians in Brian Desborough, author and researcher's scenario and that the Annunaki have long been genetically connected. 

A high priestess of the Brotherhood hierarchy who escaped their clutches says that the reptilian Anunnaki invaded Mars long ago and the white race of Martians eventually left that planet for Earth. The Anunnaki on Mars followed and it is understood that some are there now in underground bases. Whenever one of the NASA Mars probes is in danger of letting the public see something they shouldn’t, the link mysteriously goes down or the probe disappears altogether. What is without question is that the white race, whatever its origin, has been the main vehicle of the Anunnaki crossbreeding programme for the takeover of Planet Earth. 

Researchers believe that the reptilians are the controllers of the so-called Greys, the classic extraterrestrial figure of modern times with their big black eyes. The Greys feature in most  abduction accounts. Jason Bishop III, in his writings on this subject says that the hierarchy of control is: Draco (winged reptilian); Draco (non-winged); Greys; Humans. There also appears to be a reptilian ‘alliance’ with some other extraterrestrial groups. Credo Mutwa explains in The Reptilian Agenda Part One , how he was abducted by the Greys in 1959. He says and knows from when Greys have been caught, and often eaten, by Africans over the centuries, that the ‘black eyes’ are actually goggles, covering their real eyes, which are reptilian. He also says that what seems to be grey skin is, in fact, an extremely tight false skin or suit. The Greys, he says, are really reptiles.

It is suggested that human sacrifice to the ‘gods’ in the ancient world, particularly of children, was for the benefit of reptilians who demanded these rituals (a trait of the reptile brain is ritualism). Credo Mutwa says that this is the case, also. At the moment of death by sacrifice, a form of adrenaline surges through the body and accumulates at the base of the brain and is, apparently, most potent in children. This is what the reptilians and their crossbreeds want, it is said, and they certainly feed off human blood and flesh. These ancient sacrifices were literally to the gods, the Anunnaki reptilians, and is thought to continue today. 

The common theme of all research into the reptilians is that they are emotionless and without sentiment and, at the fourth dimensional level, they feed off the energy of low vibrational human emotions like fear, guilt and aggression. When we emit such emotions their energy can’t be seen in this world because it resonates to the lower fourth dimensional frequency and there it is absorbed by the reptilians. The more of these emotions that can be stimulated, the more energy the reptilians have to work with. Thus, we have the encouragement of wars, human genocide, the mass slaughter of animals, sexual perversions which create highly charged negative energy, and black magic ritual and sacrifice which takes place on a scale that will stagger those who have not studied the subject.
  •  Previous
  • 112(current)
  • Next 
Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.
Username

Password

Login

Forum Statistics
Members: 14,961
Latest member: Margo
Forum threads: 1,539
Forum posts: 15,282
Online Users
There are currently 269 online users.
0 Member(s) | 265 Guest(s)
Applebot, Bing, Google, Yandex