The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/portal.php 39 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_js - Line: 101 - File: global.php(953) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(953) : eval()'d code 101 errorHandler->error
/global.php 953 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 107 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 107 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 109 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 109 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $bam_announcements - Line: 111 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 111 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_modal - Line: 79 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1449 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1414 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 4265 forum_permissions
/portal.php 63 get_unviewable_forums
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1414 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 4265 forum_permissions
/portal.php 63 get_unviewable_forums
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forum - Line: 4 - File: portal.php(177) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php(177) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/portal.php 177 eval
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 4 - File: portal.php(177) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php 177 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $expaltext - Line: 4 - File: portal.php(177) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php 177 eval
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1404 fetch_forum_permissions
/portal.php 552 forum_permissions
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1404 fetch_forum_permissions
/portal.php 552 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 653 - File: portal.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php 653 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 658 - File: portal.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php 658 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 653 - File: portal.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 658 - File: portal.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

by jean paul at 02-27-2018, 12:02 PM
BAE Systems Typhoon EuroFighter QRA for when you really need to kill everyone...WARNING graphic content for those who would rather not know....

https://youtu.be/0X88cDRok_0
by jean paul at 02-27-2018, 11:57 AM
Taken From 2015........A report estimates that the number of people affected by dementia worldwide has increased to 46million, with the number expected to reach 74.7m by 2030 and 131.5m by 2050 – while the global economic impact has reached $818billion, and is projected to reach $1trillion by 2018. The World Alzheimer Report 2015, which also estimates that the biggest rise in numbers of people affected will be in low income countries, is published on Tuesday 25 August by Alzheimer’s Disease International.
I made a little video----

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAVnTHZN_jo
by Splodge at 02-27-2018, 09:57 AM
Can you imagine a world without money? I don't mean reverting to a crypto currency or a barter system,  that is still money,  I mean no money what so ever. What would the world be like?  What would you do? What would work be like?
by Steve at 02-26-2018, 09:39 PM
The political and economic elite have shaped decisions but never had to account for mistakes nor to suffer from injustice. 

When unemployment prevails, they never stand in line looking for a job. 

When deprivation results from a confused welfare system, they never do without food or clothing, or a place to sleep. 

When the public schools are inferior or torn by strife their children go to exclusive private schools. 

And when the bureaucracy is bloated and confused, the powerful always manage to discover and occupy niches of special influence and privilege.
by Steve at 02-26-2018, 09:32 PM
Firefighter comment after Grenfell Fire

The one thing that really pissed me off while being a serving firefighter was when the government changed legislation around fire deaths.

If any of those poor people fighting for their lives die in hospital, they will not be counted in the government figures. Which means that when they say fire deaths are reducing, year on year, they are talking utter bollocks!! 

They have changed the goal posts to reduce funding in the emergency services. None of this was ever mentioned in the commons or the press. (Surprise) 

They did however decry our "golden" pensions and continually attack us. Reduced funding, corresponding station closures and removal of fire engines and fire personnel to name but a few! 

We need a voice but the propaganda machine continues to whir!!!
by Steve at 02-26-2018, 05:55 PM
Tom Brake, the Liberal Democrat foreign affairs spokesman, has written a letter to the Prime Minister pressing her on when the report will be published and what steps she proposes to take to address “one of the root causes of violent extremism in the UK”..... still waiting

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/hom...66381.html
by CatalanInsider at 02-26-2018, 01:09 PM
I would like to hear him interviewed.
Mysterious telephone call on him 22/02/2018
from anonymous  person about MKUltra, pedophilia...
Thanks!
by Steve at 02-25-2018, 02:43 PM
Back in 2001, my family and I travelled to Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire to attend an art exhibition put on by Uri Geller. Apart from bending spoons, which I have witnessed on several occasions, Uri also designes and sells jewellery, via QVC, and designs artwork on pottery. 

Anyway, Uri is a very approachable fellow and we got chatting to him about different things including his artwork and designs. We then talked about other interests as, I’m sure you will know, he is world famous for his controversial psychic ability. 

Then, all of a sudden, Uri invited me to sit at a table opposite himself. At that point, I was unsure as to why he would want me to sit down directly opposite him. He then proceeded to get out a blank sheet of paper. After tearing it in half, he then hands me one piece and asks me to draw a simple picture of an object whilst his back is turned and then turn it over onto the table, making impossible for him to see what I had just drawn.

Once I had finished doing this, he turned back towards me and then asked me to concentrate hard on what I had just drawn. He said “visualise the object in your mind’s eye and project it to me as if it’s on a TV screen in your head”. In other words I had to send him this image from my mind to his. 

Now this was quite a challenge, as it was no easy task to continually concentrate on sending the image in the middle of a large sports hall with all its distractions. At one point, I momentarily lost concentration but amazingly, he picked up on this straight away and asked me to re focus on the image. 

He then started to draw his impression on the other piece of paper, but I couldn’t actually see from where I was sat what was being drawn. After completing his drawing he then turned his piece of paper over face down, onto the table. He then said “please turn over your piece of paper so I can see what you have drawn”. So I start to turn over my piece of paper. 

By this time there are quite a few people in the hall, including my wife and two young daughters, watching us. Uri then turns over his piece of paper, and astoundingly it is the exact image that I have drawn! Even to the same scale! 

That surely has to be telepathy. What do you think?

Can you guess what I drew?

NB. What I drew was in no way simple, such as a face, boat or person!
  •  Previous
  • 137(current)
  • Next 
Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.
Username

Password

Login

Forum Statistics
Members: 14,961
Latest member: Margo
Forum threads: 1,539
Forum posts: 15,282
Online Users
There are currently 221 online users.
0 Member(s) | 219 Guest(s)
Bing, Google