The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_js - Line: 101 - File: global.php(953) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(953) : eval()'d code 101 errorHandler->error
/global.php 953 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 107 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 107 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 109 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 109 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $bam_announcements - Line: 111 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 111 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_modal - Line: 79 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

RichieAllen.co.uk Forum
Coronavirus False Flag - Printable Version

+- RichieAllen.co.uk Forum (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk)
+-- Forum: On Topic (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: False flag events (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Coronavirus False Flag (/showthread.php?tid=1598)

RE: Coronavirus False Flag - Steve - 11-04-2020

COVID-19 – Evidence of Fraud, Medical Malpractice, Acts of Domestic Terrorism and Breaches of Human Rights -

https://cvpandemicinvestigation.com/2020/09/covid-19-evidence-of-fraud-medical-malpractice-acts-of-domestic-terrorism-and-breaches-of-human-rights/?fbclid=IwAR19PN79wZgYYRjytVt_DxcazNwvFfEaxmNQ4e4_b3tOfolQJKogvMnzahg

RE: Coronavirus False Flag - awakened53 - 11-05-2020

In Unprecedented Move CDC Stops Tracking Influenza For 2020-21 Flu Season (UK Did The Same)

I have been covering the fraud that happens every year with how the CDC tracks incidents and deaths due to the annual influenza for almost a decade now.
The numbers used each year to scare the public into getting the flu vaccine are based not on actual data, but estimates of number of people who die from the flu according to the CDC. Basically, anyone dying from “influenza-like” symptoms are all lumped together into supposed flu deaths each year. Autopsies are seldom performed to prove cause of death.
The CDC has admitted publicly in the past that these numbers are just “estimates.” If the real number of those infected with the influenza virus, and resulting deaths, were vastly lower than what the CDC reports based on their “estimates,” the public would have no way of knowing it.
So this has presented quite a dilemma for the CDC for the first couple of weeks of the 2020-21 flu season, which have just passed.
Because “flu-like” symptoms could also be attributed to COVID-19, and they have the now widely known ineffective COVID PCR test to back up these claims, which also kicks in federal funding for hospitals to treat COVID patients.
As one might expect, with the media widely reporting that cases of COVID are now increasing just as flu season starts, reports of flu cases have dropped dramatically during the same time period last year. Across the globe, it has been reported that incidents of influenza have dropped by about 100%. 
(Source)
Read more: In Unprecedented Move CDC Stops Tracking Influenza For 2020-21 Flu Season (UK Did The Same)

RE: Coronavirus False Flag - Steve - 11-06-2020

Dr Andrew Kaufman PCR Testing False Positives - COVID-19 -Interview with Jason Liosatos ....

https://youtu.be/72Q_4rRO_2A

RE: Coronavirus False Flag - Steve - 11-09-2020

How to react when the testers arrive at your door. HOUSE RULES FOR TESTING -

If someone comes to my house to test me, these are my house rules: copied 

1. You cannot come to my house if you have been to someone else's house or anyone who could potentially have COVID. You must self-quarantine for a period of 14 days and then you are allowed to come to my house to test me. This applies to you and any other person with you.
2. Before testing me, you must have your temperature checked and you must take the same test you intend on giving me.
3. You must answer a three-page questionnaire, initial every page, and sign the document and have it notarized. Everyone with whom you come in contact must be fully tested and you must self-quarantine for a period of 14 days. This is serious stuff. We are all in this together!
4. You must provide documentation showing the test you intend on performing has an accuracy rate higher than 95% as documented by at least two reputable independent national labs.
5. You must be ready to explain in your own words, and to my satisfaction, the term, "fully informed consent."
6. You must allow me ample time to review any documents you may want me to sign with my lawyer, and you must agree to pay any legal fees stemming from any such legal review.

RE: Coronavirus False Flag - Steve - 11-12-2020

PCR TESTS TAKEN TO COURT - INTERVIEW WITH LAWYER REINER FÜLLMICH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KqRdDW1W6gBW/

Dr Reiner Fuellmich December Update – Australian Interview ...

https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/geopolitics/dr-reiner-fuellmich-december-update-australian-interview

Reiner Fuellmich With Other German Lawyers Class Action -

https://www.ukcolumn.org/community/forums/topic/reiner-fuellmich-with-other-german-lawyers-class-action/?fbclid=IwAR2z4i1oxXtGU8BkiYqcIrly9JFtVcGmLwjSc4s83ztIkDBV-i-xJvOHJNs

RE: Coronavirus False Flag - Steve - 11-13-2020

Musk questions coronavirus tests, saying they gave opposite results on same day -

"Something extremely bogus is going on. Was tested for covid four times today. Two tests came back negative, two came back positive. Same machine, same test, same nurse. Rapid antigen test from BD," Musk said in a tweet, possibly referring to Becton Dickinson and Co's BDX.N rapid antigen test.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-musk-idUSKBN27T0J8

RE: Coronavirus False Flag - Steve - 11-14-2020

Chief Science Officer for Pfizer Says “Second Wave” Faked on False-Positive COVID Tests, “Pandemic Is Over”

[i]In a stunning development, a former Chief Science Officer for the pharmaceutical giant Pfizer says “there is no science to suggest a second wave should happen.” The “Big Pharma” insider asserts that false positive results from inherently unreliable COVID tests are being used to manufacture a “second wave” based on “new case”[/i]

https://www.globalresearch.ca/chief-science-officer-pfizer-says-second-wave-faked-false-positive-covid-tests-pandemic-over/5724753

The Covid-19 Numbers Game: The “Second Wave” is Based on Fake Statistics -

[i]Red zones”, travel bans, quarantines, “red lists”. A “Second Wave” have been announced. [/i]

[i]The fear campaign has gone into overdrive. Millions of people are lining up for Covid-19 testing.[/i]
[i]Drastic state measures are contemplated, including restrictions on social gatherings, marriages, funerals, the closing down of restaurants and bars, the outright paralysis of civil society. [/i]

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-covid-19-numbers-game-the-second-wave-is-based-on-fake-statistics/5725003

RE: Coronavirus False Flag - Steve - 11-17-2020

Good news: signs of common sense in Denmark -

Like most northern Europeans, Danes have a reputation for independence and stubbornness. During the past week, crowds of infuriated Danes gathered at and near Denmark’s parliamentary building, Christiansborg Palace, banging pots and pans in protest against a proposed new epidemic law that would have mandated involuntary medical treatment, endless lockdowns, and other tyrannical measures.
It appears that their persistence was repaid yesterday. According to this report, Denmark “has thrown epidemic law in the bin”....

https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/human-rights/good-news-signs-of-common-sense-in-denmark

RE: Coronavirus False Flag - awakened53 - 11-17-2020

Another nurse suspended by Cult-controlled NHS after branding ‘Covid’ a ‘scamdemic’ and spreading conspiracy theory lies

A NHS nurse has been suspended over social media rants spreading conspiracy theories on coronavirus.
Tracey McCallum faces losing her career of more than 20 years after spreading her own alternative “research” online – branding the corona outbreak a “scamdemic”.
The 45-year-old, who works for NHS24 at Crosshouse Hospital in Ayrshire, has supported conspiracy theories such as:
●claiming face masks are helping spread the virus
●openly slamming the new vaccine comparing it to “genocide”
●backing an anti-malaria drug taken by Donald Trump but dismissed by world health chiefs
●telling people vitamins and minerals can help tackle Covid.
Shocked colleagues reported McCallum, from Darvel, Ayrshire, to NHS bosses and a nursing watchdog after she spouted her controversial views in nursing Facebook groups.
She has now been suspended from her post and has been reported to the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
One of her posts said: “NO PRIMARY CARE AT ALL. That will increase hospital admissions and deaths and keep this scamdemic going forever.

Read More: NHS nurse suspended after branding Covid a ‘scamdemic’ and spreading conspiracy theory lies

RE: Coronavirus False Flag - Steve - 11-17-2020

(11-17-2020, 05:56 PM)awakened53 Wrote: Another nurse suspended by Cult-controlled NHS after branding ‘Covid’ a ‘scamdemic’ and spreading conspiracy theory lies

A NHS nurse has been suspended over social media rants spreading conspiracy theories on coronavirus.
Tracey McCallum faces losing her career of more than 20 years after spreading her own alternative “research” online – branding the corona outbreak a “scamdemic”.
The 45-year-old, who works for NHS24 at Crosshouse Hospital in Ayrshire, has supported conspiracy theories such as:
●claiming face masks are helping spread the virus
●openly slamming the new vaccine comparing it to “genocide”
●backing an anti-malaria drug taken by Donald Trump but dismissed by world health chiefs
●telling people vitamins and minerals can help tackle Covid.
Shocked colleagues reported McCallum, from Darvel, Ayrshire, to NHS bosses and a nursing watchdog after she spouted her controversial views in nursing Facebook groups.
She has now been suspended from her post and has been reported to the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
One of her posts said: “NO PRIMARY CARE AT ALL. That will increase hospital admissions and deaths and keep this scamdemic going forever.

Read More: NHS nurse suspended after branding Covid a ‘scamdemic’ and spreading conspiracy theory lies

This is interesting, Andy,  because only a few weeks ago I accompanied my wife to an appointment at Crosshouse hospital. I spent quite a long time (2-3 hours) in a designated waiting area, near a self serve restaurant where I could sit down and observe activity.

Staff would have their breaks which lasted for quite some time and I was near corridor areas. 

Usually you can tell if a place is really rushed off its feet however I have to say that in this case not that much was going on and it certainly didn’t appear that staff were under any great pressure ...