The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_js - Line: 101 - File: global.php(953) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(953) : eval()'d code 101 errorHandler->error
/global.php 953 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 107 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 107 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 109 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 109 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $bam_announcements - Line: 111 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 111 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_modal - Line: 79 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

RichieAllen.co.uk Forum
Coronavirus False Flag - Printable Version

+- RichieAllen.co.uk Forum (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk)
+-- Forum: On Topic (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: False flag events (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Coronavirus False Flag (/showthread.php?tid=1598)

RE: Coronavirus False Flag - awakened53 - 12-31-2020

Here we go … the script continues – Essex calls in military to build community hospitals during ‘surge’ in ‘coronavirus’ cases

Local authorities in Essex have requested military assistance to increase hospital capacity after declaring a major incident caused by a surge in coronavirus cases.
On Wednesday officials announced they were in critical need of help in response to a “significant growing demand” on hospitals across the county.
The numbers are expected to increase further in the coming days, with cases particularly high in Mid and South Essex.
Areas of concern include critical care and bed capacity, staff sickness and the ability to discharge patients quickly into safe environments.
On Wednesday afternoon, the local MP for Harwich and North Essex Sir Bernard Jenkin said the county was in the process of requesting military help.
He told MPs in the Commons: “I can confirm to [Matt Hancock] that Essex has declared a major incident and can I also inform him that at this very moment they are submitting a request for military assistance to the civil authority, a MACA request to assist with the construction of community hospitals, additional hospital capacity and supported by the armed forces and party staffed by the armed forces.
Read more:
Here we go … the script continues – Essex calls in military to build community hospitals during ‘surge’ in ‘coronavirus’cases

RE: Coronavirus False Flag - awakened53 - 01-01-2021

EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH UK MHRA – Exposing the genomic sequence of SARSCov2

When I read the Wuhan study in Feb 2020 I was mortified by the monkey kidney & foetal cell-lines which were used as a “culture” before rt-PCR amplification. Isolation was never satisfactory at any stage thereafter.
I honestly felt sick.
The genome sequence was computed from this.
I set about proving that the vaccine has been created from a computer generated genomic sequence & not one isolated from an infected person, either in Wuhan or anywhere else in the world since.
The Pfizer BioNTech vaccine was approved by UK MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency) & I initiated a polite exchange of emails with them as follows…

Read more: EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH UK MHRA – Exposing the genomic sequence of SARSCov2

RE: Coronavirus False Flag - Steve - 01-02-2021

This lady absolutely DESTROYS the fake news mainstream media narrative of the virus with stone cold FACTS.

People need to start asking these very fundamental questions!

Hospital capacity....

https://www.facebook.com/1535982816520396/posts/3584810574970933/

https://www.facebook.com/exposingsatanicworldgovt/videos/859951781493233/

RE: Coronavirus False Flag - awakened53 - 01-04-2021

This is no rare case – how you enter hospital with one condition and it miraculously morphs into ‘Covid-19’

Hi Gareth,
I gave a load of your Dad’s interviews to a Sikh mate of mine, I also included the 3 Pandemic movies.
Two days ago I went into his shop and he was FURIOUS!
He Loved the videos – his problem was with the NHS.
His Mum (65 years old) went to hospital for a CT scan as she had had some brain bleeds, not strokes but still a serious condition.
He was told she needed an MRI as the CT scan was unrevealing.  So she stayed overnight in the hospital.
He went to see her the next day and she was gone from her ward?
He was told she had been given this shite RT-PCR test (which he knows all about now) when she was admitted.
Seems they do this to everyone now.
He was told the results were not back in 24 hours so she had been moved into the Covid-19 ward for the safety of staff and other patients as she might show positive!!!!!!!!!!
He went ballistic and eventually physically removed her from the hospital for her safety and is considering suing these bastards.
Of course in the covid-19 ward there are some very sick people, Flu, pneumonia, various bugs and illnesses which are all called covid-19 of course.
I have told him to obtain specifics here, who authorized this transfer for a woman with NONE of the stated symptoms for the bloody virus, and find out if it is a policy.
Who’s policy, a person, a committee whatever, but get a name or names of those involved.
So it would seem there is a policy to get shot of old people where possible.
This lady was not even told she was being tested for anything  other than what she was there for.
regards
Doug

RE: Coronavirus False Flag - Steve - 01-06-2021

FB POST -

I have just had this through from a reliable friend (ex police officer and now business woman) who lives in the Bournemouth area.

This is from a dear friend of mine that works at Bournemouth General hospital in the offices and has been sent to me. (She has emphasised she knows she is taking a serious risk from her bosses telling her she will lose her job if she or any of them speak to the press.  This is the tyranny millions are living under.  And it's real)

Let me tell you what IS ACTUALLY happening in the hospital I work in:
- Wards are empty
- Seasonal flu deaths are NOT being counted
- Bacterial pneumonia is on the rise as a result of mask wearing
- The average age of people dying with covid is 84
- On the day the latest and most extreme UK lock down was announced in our Emergency Department the Major Incident and Resus bays were at certain times COMPLETELY EMPTY– meaning they only had walk-ins to deal with
- There is no panic, there is no chaos, yet to try to prove a different narrative a national newspaper found and printed a picture of our hospital from national stock photos – why would they do that?

IT GETS WORSE:
Hundreds of my colleagues have dutifully presented themselves for vaccination. Following their first dose of the Pfizer vaccine we have members of staff hospitalised and many suffering reactions preventing them from working. The outcome is that we have a record number of agency staff nurses on site. The unintended consequences of the vaccine has created a staff shortage and ergo a potential crisis all of its own. I doubt our hospital is an isolated case.

TESTS YOU ASK?
Don’t get me started…
The reason the UK is in lockdown is because lateral flow tests and PCR tests give false positives – by as much as 80%. Increased testing of people that are not ill and have zero symptoms but create false positives give the Government false stats and from this policy decisions are made. Result LOCKDOWN: people’s lives devastated, schools closed, businesses going down…a country in a terrible downward spiral.

FALSE POSITIVES NOT POSSIBLE?
We tested kiwi fruit, apple sauce, cherry coke and, sorry to say, the urine of a dog…ALL POSITIVE.

WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN?
Make your OWN mind up…
But my question to you would be: are you now in a rush to put your mask back on, get a test, queue for a vaccine or buy a national newspaper?

RE: Coronavirus False Flag - Steve - 01-07-2021

BRAVE REPORTER GOES OFF SCRIPT ON AIR -

In an interview with a physician, a news reporter spills the beans about the real intentions of COVID-19.

https://rumble.com/vcesav-brave-reporter-goes-off-script-on-air.html?fbclid=IwAR1kUT31UfDcy0sT1TYvtXN5DiTdYsGpFLlS0f3FP-RmG8dfpMzQIn7YgeY

RE: Coronavirus False Flag - The Apprentice - 01-07-2021

As a former military medic please let me explain what I learned back in the mid eighties, which is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The phenomenon that occurs after wearing a mask longer than one hour, IE, is a trait know as (Wetting Out)--------- This happens when the warm moist air leaving the body<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Especially During Winter Time>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>readily condenses as it comes into contact with a colder environment outside the body,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

When it does this is also contains bacteria which is always present in air ...................As the moisture builds up behind and inside the mask is creates the ideal Petri Dish Type of Environment, IE, Warm and Moist ideal for germs to breed,,, which would normally be exhausted into the surrounding air to die fairly quickly.......................As the Wetting out continues the mask material becomes blocked/Wetted Out by miosture, thus slowing down the rate and free air flow and the longer it is worn the worse the flow gets,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Then the mask is draw towards the face on inhalation only to further block off the free air flow as it is draw towards and against the airway and or openings, thus reducing normal air flow, not without needing extra effort on the lungs to get the same flow of air the wearer had in the very beginning................Any other materials and or particles are also stuck to the moisture in the process......................For bacteria to flourish they need a food source, IE saliva, or even gum diseases and the related bacteria and or any food that the wearer has been eating previously,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The internal temperature is always a constant and warmer than the person in the video says the plastic begins to break up, Honestly Max you really should check out who is giving medical advice before showing it to the world as evidence. [show less]

RE: Coronavirus False Flag - Fearglas - 01-10-2021

Hi all,

I'm a member of the Ambulance Service in a large metropolitan area in England and am just making this post to affirm what most of you already know and also to ask what one can do to protect oneself as much as possible in passive resistance.

I was introduced to the podcast by a colleague as we tentatively revealed to each other our scepticism of the whole situation over the last year. Unfortunately, its seems most NHS staff are not questioning the scamdemic despite seeing and being complicit to all of the ridiculous measures that are putting lives at risk. Although its hard to know, everybody is afraid of reprimand for speaking out.

While most of my workmates are gagging to have the 'vaccine' administered to them, I am not content with standing idly by while this scandal is being perpetrated. I am not ready to speak out publicly as I will likely lose my job and probably face legal reprimand and have my career and life ruined by these lying bastards, much as Debbie Hicks has. And these people are experts at gaslighting. But I will give some info on what I know.

I attend Covid positive patients, and am in and out of major hospitals everyday. Here's what I see and know for a fact:

• The NHS is NOT "on its knees" or "close to breaking point" as these lying wankers would have you believe. Some days the hospitals are busy, some days they are empty. There are no ambulance traffic jams or whatever the fuck. Its the usual winter surge, its business as usual.
  • Getting patients processed in triage is slower because the bar for marking a patient as "query covid" is getting set lower and lower. This means ambulances are waiting longer in the bays than they are usually, and often patients have to wait in the back of them, until Triage team decide whether the pt goes into a blue(covid) ward or a regular bed. This is probably what aids the media lie that "patients are stuck in the back of ambulances", sometimes they are, because the new triage system is causing an unnecessary clog.
  • After the latest lockdown measures, the criteria to mark a Covid case has become laughable. Previously, a pt would need multiple 'markers' or 'red flags' to be considered being put into the blue ward. These include the typical signs of infection: High temperature, heart rate, respiration rate, blood oxygen saturation, confusion etc. Now, all they need is one. Oh, this pt has low oxygen but otherwise normal observations? Covid. Could just be a regular urinary tract infection as the pt has a history of? Covid. This is of course pumping those rookie numbers and giving credence to this so called 'pandemic'
  • Because of these measures, we are exposing the elderly and immuno-compromised and probably getting them killed. Because the criteria is low, any of the markers I mentioned above get them put into a covid ward. Well, if they didn't have Covid before coming into hospital, stick them in the Covid ward and they'll be sure to catch it then! And if they die off, Covid death! Absolutely fucking genius.
  • All training courses for both road and dispatch staff have been cancelled in my area, as far as I know. Surely, if the NHS was under such immense pressure, they would be churning out as many new staff to supply the immense demand?
  • Most calls to patients who actually have covid are bullshit. If they generally healthy, there is usually nothing wrong with them, and they are just experiencing the shitty symptoms. I've had it myself, and all it was was a bad flu. Its the media hysteria that gets these people calling us up. Be it a high temp, or their sats probe is shite and gives them a low reading, or they just feel like shit, they call an ambulance. "You have Covid" is the answer we give them. Yep, it sucks, but thats the flu for you. You'll be fine.
  • Patients who are unwell with covid almost always having comorbidities. They are morbidly obese, heavy smokers, are old , have other respiratory/ health issues, or a combination of all those. Covid does not bother the healthy.
  • There is a culture of mistrust. Everyone covers their own ass, often to the detriment of the patients who are actually at risk. I've been appalled at the conduct of most GP's. Most do not come to their patients, and call us to do the donkey work for them. Going back to the patients who are at risk, like the elderly or immuno-compromised, if we think they would be safer to stay at home and their presenting complaint is not hospital worthy, we often have to make a GP referral. Multiple times, just because there was one tiny 'red flag'(sometimes due to faulty equipment) the Dr tells us to bring them in, thus putting these people at risk of a nosocomial infection they won't back from.

That's what I have to deal with everyday, while the people are bombarded with propaganda. I hate the lying management who enforce masks that do not work (I wear a mask and ppe all the time at work as obligatory, still got infected) and these fucking lateral flow bullshit tests. I hate Tiktok nurses who tweet for sympathy that they held a dying patients hand because their family was not allowed to see them. Many nurses are trash attention seekers, and I have never seen a patient mistreated worse than by anyone but a nurse who is too long in the job. I am not a fucking 'frontline' worker (these people need to be put on an actual frontline, see what its fucking like). I hate when these brainwashed zombies ask me when I'm getting the vaccine. I usually have to keep my mouth shut, as my partner is usually as brainwashed as them. 

Question part of my post:
So what can we do to protect ourselves in passive resistance? I try not to wear a mask outside of work. I've been stopped from travelling home due to travel restrictions. We all know what's coming. Health passports for travel. More checkpoints.

If I want to go for a long drive and a walk on my days off, it is my fucking human right to. Article 13 of the UN declaration of human rights. Free movement within a state or right to return to my home country. Of course those mean nothing to these people, until they do away with those rights altogether. I want to do my bit, but I can't afford to be made an example of like those two ladies swarmed by these cops in all black for their 'picnic' with coffee cups and fined for 'not being in the spirit' of lockdown. What a joke this country is.

So if one gets a fine which one has no intention to pay, what can one do? What can we do to protect ourselves legally from infringement of these 'inalienable' rights?

Sorry for the messy order of this post and poor writing, not my forte.

RE: Coronavirus False Flag - Steve - 01-12-2021

CDC admits at least 96% of deaths from Covid19 were WRONG!  - 2:33

https://newtube.app/WorldView/LXvWUQx?fbclid=IwAR10mM7s1fs-bkT3ZiUkRHwjm6lCq7wC3pJuwYzOXGEYMR0s4Y3DFcm7GH8&__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=bccc7ebfd73258f3407d7ef26329987cf814bc88-1610455931-0-AQSYIkEjX01aaZbwc7M9aU-sumCjWL9fwE4f89PSuvOjswlsc3CBy2yCVG3HU_Ga4n-FvlkKXBtTZK_1dDjr4ppP5UdckL9k5t64HiWQE-5yqrdrgPmIT9ay16639acOYcUSg_j3uSbOfKdKABXuOPgM5ZEy1Y_hAWhQgPQ1PaAYP0-UjnsglT66o6RkKq1aX_FRG2F8X9vmzPpXJkybADDFDK5-V6l94LUJ6cH9yE7833xfAPoblJs_Ya4COmT2gAP5nxT26GkqRUZmD4lLn1gj2gx0BoAwMwXtGN7WTFU8WApqWmWEa00-Bqw_7lXAdqQHp6VlNvxKT4kmQlmEQpNyc1Pf_lBy_Ta7-fGSlE-CPTA1cv7lIQfL2cptzz0c-Js8K-58yweYW1W_GYzc5rq976tSoLiBm4Om5ggBZVcG

RE: Coronavirus False Flag - Steve - 01-14-2021

When The PCR Test Is Useless for Covid-19 (But Useful For Crooked Governments) -

By Dr. Vernon Coleman  – http://www.vernoncoleman.com

https://richieallen.co.uk/when-the-pcr-test-is-useless-for-covid-19-but-useful-for-crooked-governments/?fbclid=IwAR3ehP51gLTPmsGGi83EOUbCQTnnJPQX2Olr2ln5uLQTimInGfehXW8ttXY