The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_js - Line: 101 - File: global.php(953) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(953) : eval()'d code 101 errorHandler->error
/global.php 953 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 107 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 107 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 109 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 109 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $bam_announcements - Line: 111 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 111 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_modal - Line: 79 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 866 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 866 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 938 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 816 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 451 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 885 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 885 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 866 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 866 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 885 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 885 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

RichieAllen.co.uk Forum
Coronavirus False Flag - Printable Version

+- RichieAllen.co.uk Forum (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk)
+-- Forum: On Topic (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: False flag events (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Coronavirus False Flag (/showthread.php?tid=1598)

RE: Coronavirus False Flag - Firestarter - 04-29-2020

(04-28-2020, 04:57 PM)The Apprentice Wrote: If anyone has been watching the news closely they will see that there is another big push to keep the corona virus alive, recently they say a further 500 plus victims have been effected by the elusive gremlin in our midst.

I think they are testing the public to see how many people have the Antigens which show up as Exosomes to the virus they have put into flu jabs all along, this is how they will know how their experiment went and how a released virus will work once and or if it is released.
You can’t “make” a lethal, infectious virus in a lab!
Besides that, the elite are terrified of dying and would never allow an infectious disease to be released that could possibly make them ill!

(04-28-2020, 04:57 PM)The Apprentice Wrote: As I have been saying for weeks now, they are going to ramp this excercise up to coencide with the military excercise about to or taking place in order of truly locking down the country, so lets see what happens this week and where they are taking this.
There are however biochemical weapons that with the current state of technology can be delivered to your house, with symptoms undistinguishable from the magical COVID-19...

(04-28-2020, 04:57 PM)The Apprentice Wrote: I advise everyone to try and get at least six weeks of food and water as a backup for what I think will most likely take place soon, if it doesn't you will still have six weeks supply of vital energy to span out for the summer and a longer term lockdown to come.
If I leave food in my house and leave, the food gets poisoned. I have more than 50 mm lead under my food and bed to prevent the nuclear radiation (gamma rays) destroying me.
I have repeatedly been gassed. I still don't understand how they can outside...

RE: Coronavirus False Flag - Steve - 04-30-2020

LondonReal with Dr. Andrew Kaufman

[b] [/b]- UNMASKING THE LIES AROUND COVID-19: FACTS VS FICTION OF THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC

https://www.nexusnewsfeed.com/article/geopolitics/londonreal-with-dr-andrew-kaufman

Dr. Andrew Kaufman is an American natural healing consultant, inventor, expert witness and forensic psychiatrist who has been powerfully outspoken throughout the pandemic.
Speaking counter to the mainstream media, Dr. Kaufman has stated that a virus is not causing a new disease, there is no evidence of increased mortality and modern medicine is the leading cause of death.
Having studied at M.I.T, Duke and the Medical University of South Carolina, he has published original research and lectured, supervised, and mentored medical students in all psychiatric specialties. His knowledge and experience has qualified you as an expert witness in local, state, and federal courts.
Dr. Kaufman’s interview will be broadcast on April 29 at 6pm on the Digital Freedom Platform for an uncensored conversation on the COVID-19 pandemic, the science behind the virus and global erosion of civil liberties.
Register for updates
Register now for exclusive updates with Dr. Andrew Kaufman, the Digital Freedom Platform and the London Real Army!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6C_26ZIUlrQ

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5pWiD-qeP84

RE: Coronavirus False Flag - Steve - 05-01-2020

Truth About Coronavirus -

http://www.opensourcetruth.com/truth-about-coronavirus/

Dr Rima Truth Reports -

http://drrimatruthreports.com

Advance Vaccine Directive Card -

Dr. Rima Laibow MD and Ralph Fucetola JD present the Advance Vaccine Directive card...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e-wm7sdGutw#

RE: Coronavirus False Flag - Firestarter - 05-01-2020

(04-29-2020, 03:17 PM)Firestarter Wrote: I have repeatedly been gassed. I still don't understand how they can outside...
Today I spoke for some 15 minutes to an elderly man in his eighties. When he walked away I heard him coughing and thought to myself - toxic gas.
When I was riding my bike and the violent coughing and shortness of breath very suddenly “attacked” me, I thought this could make this sweet old man wind up in hospital as another “COVID-19 case”. If so, he would probably say something like: I was feeling OK, and then very suddenly I started coughing and lost my breath.

Some days ago I heard that another elderly man, the owner of an internet cafe that I frequented a couple of years ago, had been in hospital and has recovered from the “coronavirus”.

RE: Coronavirus False Flag - awakened53 - 05-01-2020

Firestarter Wrote:
Firestarter Wrote:I have repeatedly been gassed. I still don't understand how they can outside...
Today I spoke for some 15 minutes to an elderly man in his eighties. When he walked away I heard him coughing and thought to myself - toxic gas.
When I was riding my bike and the violent coughing and shortness of breath very suddenly “attacked” me, I thought this could make this sweet old man wind up in hospital as another “COVID-19 case”. If so, he would probably say something like: I was feeling OK, and then very suddenly I started coughing and lost my breath.

Some days ago I heard that another elderly man, the owner of an internet cafe that I frequented a couple of years ago, had been in hospital and has recovered from the “coronavirus”.
What part of the country are you in, if you don't mind me asking?

RE: Coronavirus False Flag - Firestarter - 05-01-2020

(05-01-2020, 03:51 PM)awakened53 Wrote: What part of the country are you in, if you don't mind me asking?
I survive in Amsterdam in the Kingdom of the Netherlands.

At 2 places that I've recently been gassed, they had done some work under the ground.
Before that I could safely sit there...

The Trump administration is organising the “Manhattan Project-style” effort “Operation Warp Speed” to drastically cut the time to get a coronavirus vaccine approved.
They plan to get the vaccine approved in only 8 months. There has never been a vaccine approved so fast.

Of course this vaccine can’t really be tested in such a short amount of time to prove that it actually prevents infection with any coronavirus and the adverse “side” effects will probably simply be ignored.
This is all the more troubling as they intend to get the gene-editing DNA-vaccines approved. And after the coronavirus has been approved, new coronavirus vaccines don’t even have to be compared to placebo (according to WHO vaccine trial guidelines).

“Operation Warp Speed” will cost billions of dollars.
The goal is to get most Americans vaccinated before the end of the year.
Oxford is trying to get their coronavirus approved so they can start poisoning the sheeple beginning in September (this year!).

Pharmaceutical companies, government agencies and the Pentagon (!) will work together to get the coronavirus DNA vaccine approved: http://archive.is/Lc1H4

RE: Coronavirus False Flag - The Apprentice - 05-01-2020

(04-29-2020, 03:17 PM)Firestarter Wrote:
(04-28-2020, 04:57 PM)The Apprentice Wrote: If anyone has been watching the news closely they will see that there is another big push to keep the corona virus alive, recently they say a further 500 plus victims have been effected by the elusive gremlin in our midst.

I think they are testing the public to see how many people have the Antigens which show up as Exosomes to the virus they have put into flu jabs all along, this is how they will know how their experiment went and how a released virus will work once and or if it is released.
You can’t “make” a lethal, infectious virus in a lab!
Besides that, the elite are terrified of dying and would never allow an infectious disease to be released that could possibly make them ill!

(04-28-2020, 04:57 PM)The Apprentice Wrote: As I have been saying for weeks now, they are going to ramp this excercise up to coencide with the military excercise about to or taking place in order of truly locking down the country, so lets see what happens this week and where they are taking this.
There are however biochemical weapons that with the current state of technology can be delivered to your house, with symptoms undistinguishable from the magical COVID-19...

(04-28-2020, 04:57 PM)The Apprentice Wrote: I advise everyone to try and get at least six weeks of food and water as a backup for what I think will most likely take place soon, if it doesn't you will still have six weeks supply of vital energy to span out for the summer and a longer term lockdown to come.
If I leave food in my house and leave, the food gets poisoned. I have more than 50 mm lead under my food and bed to prevent the nuclear radiation (gamma rays) destroying me.
I have repeatedly been gassed. I still don't understand how they can outside...

There is a possibility that you have a high Radon sub layer beneath your house, which is sometimes high in areas of granite bearing geology.

Also:

If you find yourself in a high energy field one is able to smell the ozone being emitted it has a gas like smell, like that you witness before and after an electric weather storm.

RE: Coronavirus False Flag - Steve - 05-01-2020

Event 202 -

In Oct 2019, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the World Economic Forum and John Hopkins University held a “pandemic simulation” focusing on a disease outbreak in New York City, called Event 201.  This event “coincidentally”simulated an outbreak of a novel Coronavirus transmitted from bats to pigs to people that eventually becomes efficiently transmissible from person to person, leading to a severe pandemic.  Event 201 was a focus group for engineering the worldwide false flag event, and served as a “dry run” for the worldwide lock-down rehearsal that we are currently experiencing. 
(Event 201 https://youtu.be/Vm1-DnxRiPM - not removed)

Event 202 will be a simulation exactly like the Event 201 simulation but from the reverse angle, simulating how millions of people might come together to overcome the fear and terror instilled into the masses and avert the pre-planned solutions by an elite class hell bent on imposing supra-Orwellian control over the entire earth...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SoMetrMYvB8 (removed)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/eehtBRws2Sw7/

RE: Coronavirus False Flag - Firestarter - 05-02-2020

Some activists have called for protests against mandatory coronavirus vaccines and that these compulsory “medical experiments“ are against the Nuremberg code.
That these (never before approved) DNA vaccines are “medical experiments“ becomes apparent as they plan to approve it before the end of this year!

Other activists have called for protests against the privacy violation of installing an app on your smart phone that will be used to trace your every move and use Bluetooth.

Now suddenly it looks like a cunning ploy to NOT make these vaccines or app mandatory, because in this way it becomes impossible to file legal charges against your government taking away your freedom – it’s not compulsory is it?!?

Instead they will use private companies to enforce these new measures. These companies will ensure that you are even more severely restricted in your movements than the people that do comply.
You can’t sue these companies for discrimination as they simply follow an official policy. And if these companies refuse they will be destroyed (so the owners of these companies don’t have a choice in the matter).

Even if they would make these new measures mandatory, it would be very difficult to sue your government, as they simply follow guidelines by the totalitarian UN and WHO, who have declared that the magical COVID-19 virus has caused a “pandemic”.

I also expect that our wonderful media will be used to put the blame on anti-vaxxers and privacy activists for the continued lockdown (and destruction of the economy).

RE: Coronavirus False Flag - Steve - 05-02-2020

Call to Arrest Fauci -

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s8qJMbNwheA