The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_js - Line: 101 - File: global.php(953) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(953) : eval()'d code 101 errorHandler->error
/global.php 953 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 107 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 107 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 109 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 109 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $bam_announcements - Line: 111 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 111 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_modal - Line: 79 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1449 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1404 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

RichieAllen.co.uk Forum
YouTube Has Informed Me That It Will Soon Delete The Richie Allen Show Channel. - Printable Version

+- RichieAllen.co.uk Forum (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk)
+-- Forum: RichieAllen.co.uk (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Front Page posts (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: YouTube Has Informed Me That It Will Soon Delete The Richie Allen Show Channel. (/showthread.php?tid=168)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: YouTube Has Informed Me That It Will Soon Delete The Richie Allen Show Channel. - cattledog - 03-01-2018

(03-01-2018, 08:46 AM)freelotus Wrote: Most of these other sites don't stream content well. And iirc, you need money to join dtube/steemit, so anyone unwilling to pay will not be there to see whatever is on it.

Please consider putting the shows on Soundcloud. It plays in the background while you use your phone for other things (unlike yt and most others). Thank you.

It is incorrect that you need to pay to join, post, read or watch content on dtube/steemit.  If anything, you get paid for these activities.

I'm vocal in promoting the platform somewhat due to self interest.  I follow all my other favorite alt media content providers there, and it would just be great to not have to switch to a different platform to listen to Richie's show.  Selfish I know !!

I do like the soundcloud option you suggested though.  Handy for mobile devices.

RE: YouTube Has Informed Me That It Will Soon Delete The Richie Allen Show Channel. - RobTheThinker - 03-02-2018

There is an organisation called Hope Not Hate, it has produced a glossy brochure which analyses the UK. It lists internet broadcasters who are considered by them to be alt-right/conspiracy, amongst those listed are Infowars, The Richie Allen Show, and David Icke.

This organisation is up to no good, an in depth analysis of who is behind it was given on UKColumn today.

RE: YouTube Has Informed Me That It Will Soon Delete The Richie Allen Show Channel. - Wake Up World - 03-03-2018

Natural News founder Mike Adams is writing on this topic: YouTube TYRANTS now attacking your ability to think, speak or question the state… are we living under Communist China?

RE: YouTube Has Informed Me That It Will Soon Delete The Richie Allen Show Channel. - Wake Up World - 03-04-2018

From NaturalNews.com: YouTube deletes entire Health Ranger video channel; deletes over 1700 videos in latest politically motivated censorship purge

RE: YouTube Has Informed Me That It Will Soon Delete The Richie Allen Show Channel. - awakened53 - 03-04-2018

Interesting topic on David Icke today

https://www.activistpost.com/2018/03/technocracy-reign-supreme-death-alternative-media.html

RE: YouTube Has Informed Me That It Will Soon Delete The Richie Allen Show Channel. - awakened53 - 03-05-2018

Well said short piece from James Corbett

https://youtu.be/_WV8yOzhRfI

RE: YouTube Has Informed Me That It Will Soon Delete The Richie Allen Show Channel. - awakened53 - 03-15-2018

This is the next stage of suppressing free speech

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-03-14-thought-police-youtube-to-start-correcting-controversial-videos-with-facts-from-discredited-wikipedia-pages-run-by-disinfo-trolls.html

RE: YouTube Has Informed Me That It Will Soon Delete The Richie Allen Show Channel. - geoff - 03-17-2018

I am pleased you are back on youtube Richie, not because I like them but because podomatic does not work very well. Keeps stopping and dropping out.

Can someone explain to me how if Richie was kicked off you tube he can simply start up again on you tube?

A freind of mine believes that Richie is one of 'them' and one of the reasons my friend believes this is that he was allowed to stay on you tube. When he was kicked off, I said to my friend 'told you so' Richie is kosher (am I allowed to say kosher Wink
Anyway he is now back on you tube. What do I say to my friend !

RE: YouTube Has Informed Me That It Will Soon Delete The Richie Allen Show Channel. - awakened53 - 03-17-2018

(03-17-2018, 11:17 AM)geoff Wrote: I am pleased you are back on youtube Richie, not because I like them but because podomatic does not work very well. Keeps stopping and dropping out.

Can someone explain to me how if Richie was kicked off you tube he can simply start up again on you tube?

A freind of mine believes that Richie is one of 'them' and one of the reasons my friend believes this is that he was allowed to stay on you tube. When he was kicked off, I said to my friend 'told you so' Richie is kosher (am I allowed to say kosher Wink
Anyway he is now back on you tube. What do I say to my friend !

I think that Richie's new channel is just Richie Allen whereas before it was the Richie Allen show. It was effectively the show that was censored but I am sure that the new channel will be removed once it has more content and subscribers.
As for being "one of them", I watched a Scottish guy on YT saying the same thing about Richie and David Icke and he just ranted and ranted but had no real evidence as to why he thought that they were part of the truther industrial complex other that the fact that Richie had listed himself for a bitchute account around the same time that Alex Jones had, which just happened to be after richies account was deleted and infowars was being attacked by YT too

RE: YouTube Has Informed Me That It Will Soon Delete The Richie Allen Show Channel. - RWater2018 - 03-19-2018

I suppose people have to believe in something...I remain sceptical about most things, but I have to say 'if' RA is 'one of them' then he must be a bloomin good actor!
I personally can't see any evidence of that, his show is pretty well balanced (which makes his show good) and he has quite a lot of views that are against 'them'.
I can't say 100% because no one can be totally sure...but I'd give it about 95% he isn't. It's good that you question how he has a Youtube channel again when he said something like 'he was told by ? that he would never be allowed back on'. I have to say it is a valid question...