The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_js - Line: 101 - File: global.php(953) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(953) : eval()'d code 101 errorHandler->error
/global.php 953 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 107 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 107 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 109 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 109 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $bam_announcements - Line: 111 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 111 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_modal - Line: 79 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

RichieAllen.co.uk Forum
Depopulation Agenda - Printable Version

+- RichieAllen.co.uk Forum (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk)
+-- Forum: On Topic (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Vaccination (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Depopulation Agenda (/showthread.php?tid=256)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Depopulation Agenda - Steve - 02-28-2021

CORONAVIRUS AND VACCINATION CRIME! ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEOS OF OUR TIME

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IJIoilKlUk1o/

RE: Depopulation Agenda - Steve - 03-02-2021

Developers of Oxford - AstraZeneca Vaccine Tied To Eugenics Movement -

"The developers of the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine have previously undisclosed ties to the re-named British Eugenics Society as well as other Eugenics (people who like Gates believe you have to kill first most people to make a better world) -linked institutions like the Wellcome Trust."

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2020/12/investigative-series/developers-of-oxford-astrazeneca-vaccine-tied-to-uk-eugenics-movement/?fbclid=IwAR3A0rCtJY1mJ1FPMaDEBLOUJdmJQaDCv1ep8gnDnShn4Ghodw7qWOClsOg

RE: Depopulation Agenda - Steve - 04-23-2021

COVID Shots to “Decimate World Population,” Warns Dr. Bhakdi -

In this exclusive interview with The New American magazine’s Senior Editor Alex Newman, world-renown German-Thai-American microbiologist Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi warns that the COVID hysteria is based on lies and that the COVID “vaccines” are set to cause a global catastrophe and a decimation of the human population. Starting off, he explains that the PCR test has been abused to produce fear in a way that is unscientific. Next, he explains what the mRNA vaccines are going to do to the human body in terms and using analogies that anyone can understand. Among other concerns, he expects massive deadly clotting as well as immune system responses that will destroy the human body. Finally, Bhakdi, who warned of impending “doom” during a Fox News interview that went viral, calls for criminal prosecutions of the people responsible and an immediate halt to this global experiment.

https://thenewamerican.com/covid-shots-to-decimate-world-population-warns-dr-bhakdi/

RE: Depopulation Agenda - awakened53 - 04-30-2021

German Microbiologist: “They are Killing People with these COVID Vaccines” to Reduce the World’s Population

In this exclusive interview with The New American magazine’s Senior Editor Alex Newman, world-renown German-Thai-American microbiologist Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi warns that the COVID hysteria is based on lies and that the COVID “vaccines” are set to cause a global catastrophe and a decimation of the human population.
Starting off, he explains that the PCR test has been abused to produce fear in a way that is unscientific.
Next, he explains what the mRNA vaccines are going to do to the human body in terms and using analogies that anyone can understand.
Among other concerns, he expects massive deadly clotting as well as immune system responses that will destroy the human body.
Finally, Bhakdi, who warned of impending “doom” during a Fox News interview that went viral, calls for criminal prosecutions of the people responsible and an immediate halt to this global experiment. This is from our Rumble channel. It should be available on our Bitchute channel soon also.
Read more: German Microbiologist: “They are Killing People with these COVID Vaccines” to Reduce the World’s Population

RE: Depopulation Agenda - awakened53 - 05-31-2021

Police Scotland seeking to buy shelters for ‘Disaster Victim Identification’ purposes for ‘mass fatality incident’

[Image: Screen-Shot-2021-05-31-at-10.02.15-1024x488.png]

Read More: Police Scotland seeking to buy shelters for ‘Disaster Victim Identification’ purposes for ‘mass fatality incident’

RE: Depopulation Agenda - Steve - 06-16-2021

Dr Hodkinson of Edmonton. He’s referring to the literature showing the discovery of particles in the ovaries. Any young woman who takes it now, is using very poor judgment...

https://t.me/JustDudeChannel
[font=.SF UI][font=.SFUI-Regular] [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI][font=.SFUI-Regular]@DigitalNukes [/font][/font]

https://t.me/officialcharliewardshow/25941

RE: Depopulation Agenda - awakened53 - 07-15-2021

MIDAZOLAM- The scandal that cannot be ignored

When my mum was put on a syringe driver (a device used to automatically administer drugs) three days before her death in 2009, I didn’t think twice. The kindly hospice nurse told me the drugs were “to make her comfortable” and what daughter doesn’t want their mum to be comfortable in her final days? 
I knew my mum was dying because the hospice doctor had told me so. I didn’t question how she  knew. Back then, I trusted doctors and just accepted that, as well as the gift of healing, they also possessed the gift of foresight. How ignorant I was!
Eleven years later, last summer, a very distressed man called me. He said he’d seen me being interviewed by David Icke on Davidicke.com about the culling of the elderly in care homes and told me one of his relatives had been a victim. He didn’t mince his words and told me loud and clear that a murder had been committed and that he could prove it. Had I not known what I already knew, I’d have dismissed him as a nutter (I meet a lot in my job as a freelance journalist) but I could tell from this man’s earnestness that hew as telling the truth. And that truth was horrific.
I needed evidence though. As a journalist, I have to be very careful before pitching a story to a newspaper: I need to get my facts straight and have proof to back up every claim. Personal anecdotes are all well and good – as well as being an essential part of any investigation and report – but cannot be taken at face value.
So I met up with this man and that’s when I saw the evidence with my own eyes. (Unfortunately, this information can’t be shared for reasons I’ll be able to disclose at a later date.) 
I was interviewed by David Icke at the end of a most tumultuous year (that’ll be 2020 in case you’ve forgotten!). That was the first time I’d spoken publicly about what I’d learned. I was as nervous as hell but I felt compelled to share what I’d discovered: that our elderly were, indeed, being killed in hospitals, care homes and hospices.
The Icke interview went viral and my email inbox rapidly filled up. The accounts I was sent by people who believed their loved ones were murdered were heartbreaking. These people were desperate, not knowing where to turn, so seeing the video gave them hope. I suddenly had a new family – that’s how it felt anyway – and I wanted to help them in any way I could.
I believed the best way to get these stories heard was through the mainstream media, so I sent a ‘teaser’ email to 28 editors, telling them I had a really big story that needed to be published. I followed that up a few days later with details of the story. The pitch looked like this:
Euthanasia is being used as a medical protocol in UK hospitals.
Extensive research reveals that the Liverpool Care Pathway, which was abandoned in 2014 after being deemed inhumane, was brought back in at the start of the pandemic in early 2020 and is being implemented in hospitals and care homes across the UK.
Evidence includes the following:
[ul]
[li]A House of Commons document detailing a conversation between Health Secretary Matt Hancock and Conservative MP Dr. Luke Evans, during which they discuss the use of certain medications to give Covid patients a “good death”. A good death is medical terminology for euthanasia. [/li]
[li]A video of the above conversation.[/li]
[li]Confirmation of Hancock ordering two years’ worth of a sedative called Midazolam from a French supplier. The order was made in March 2020. It was claimed at the time that the drug was for the treatment of Covid patients. Midazolam suppresses the respiratory system. Covid is a respiratory disease. Midazolam is used as an execution drug in the US.[/li]
[li]Quotes from doctors, pathologists and pharmacists confirming what Midazolam is and how is should and shouldn’t be used. [/li]
[li]Paperwork and links showing the LCP protocol was reintroduced in early 2020. This time around, it wasn’t called the Liverpool Care Pathway but the protocol was identical: the use of a cocktail of drugs (usually Midazolam and morphine), along with a withdrawal of food and water, leading to the untimely death of the patient.[/li]
[li]Documents showing the dosage of Midazolam given to Covid patients and showing how breathlessness in patients is to be managed using Midazolam. [/li]
[li]Information from anonymous insiders – including lawyers, doctors, care workers and nurses, who’ve seen this abominable practice happening first hand. [/li]
[li]A video made by Manchester mayoral candidate Michael Elston, outlining what he knows to be happening with regards to the killing and culling of the elderly using Midazolam. [/li]
[li]16 case studies who are willing to speak to the Press about their loved ones’ deaths being ‘hastened’ in hospitals and care homes. Some cases are historic and occurred whilst the LCP was in place; some have happened in the last 14 months; one is a ‘near miss’, when a woman who had nothing wrong with her was put on end of life treatment only to be rescued by her grandson at the last minute.[/li]
[/ul]
Many people believe it’s OK for the sick and elderly to be given a pharmaceutical “helping hand” when they’re in – what’s deemed to be – the final stages of their lives. Few seem to realise that euthanasia (in any form – voluntary or involuntary) is illegal in the UK. If a person is found to be involved in euthanasia, they risk a life sentence. Those found guilty and charged with “assisted suicide” can get 14 years in prison.

Read more: MIDAZOLAM- The scandal that cannot be ignored

RE: Depopulation Agenda - awakened53 - 07-21-2021

Is starvation and population reduction the next card the authorities will play? – They’re certainly laying the foundations now

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/07/20/is-starvation-and-population-reduction-the-next-card-the-authorities-will-play-theyre-certainly-laying-the-foundations-now/

RE: Depopulation Agenda - Steve - 07-28-2021

Reduce the population Scene from ‘One By One’ - Rick Mayall’s last film release before his sudden death ...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v9QF-7VRsxA&feature=youtu.be

Forum cross reference #56 ... https://forums.richieallen.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=267&pid=8989&highlight=Mayall#pid8989

RE: Depopulation Agenda - awakened53 - 08-01-2021

How long do the vaccinated have to live?

I am often asked the question: “If I have taken the “vaccine,” how long will I live?

I deferred this question to a friend of mine, Dr. Mylo Canderian, Ph.D. [born Milos Iskanderianos, Corfu, Greece, 1938], who developed the patent for Graphene Oxide for use as a Hematological Bioweapon in 2015.

In full transparency, Dr. Canderian is what I would call a “Genocidal Globalist,” who follows Precept Ten of the Georgia Guidestones, which is very seldom discussed, stating “Be not a Cancer upon the Earth; Leave Room for Nature.”

Dr. Canderian is a Medical Contributor to the World Health Organization and is also very supportive of Klaus Schwab and the “Great Reset,” ushering in one world digital currency which is a secondary goal of the WHO for 2022.

Dr. Canderian is of the opinion that 95% of the world’s population are “Useless Eaters” who need to be euthanized as quickly as possible.

“Look at downtown Chicago, Baltimore, or Los Angeles,” he has stated, “and you will clearly see why the Useless Eaters must be put down like rabid dogs.”

He has expressed his disdain for “Infectious Educators” who promote Critical Race Theory, and is confident that the “vaccine” will put an end to “Human Cancer Upon the Earth.”

Dr. Canderian is an ardent supporter of Freemasonry’s Duty and Obligation to rid the world of the “Plague of Humanity.”

Yet on a personal level, he and I share a passion for the same exotic dish served at L’emince de Veau in Geneva: Cream of Hummingbird Soup followed by Elk Tongue.

We both are fans of Chef Gaston Sere de Rivieres, who is a culinary genius.

So, I asked Mylo, “How can the “vaccinated” know with certainty how long they have to live once they have been jabbed?”

He presented me with the information, called the “End of Cycle Formula.”

He explained how easy it is to calculate.

“The Power of Simplicity,” he said. “There is a maximum cycle of ten years from injection to End of Cycle,” [or death], he elaborated. “And it is extremely easy to determine.”

He said any hematologist can see it within seconds under a microscope, and even more readily under an electron microscope. “The percentage of blood affected [or contaminated] by or with Graphene Oxide is the reciprocity of the End of Cycle calculation,” he divulged.

In other words, an “inoculatee” [as he calls anyone jabbed with the Experimental Use Authorization Eugenics Depopulation Lethal Injection Bioweapon] having 20% Graphene Oxide deterioration in their blood will, barring any other input criteria, live for 8 years. [10 years less 20%].

Someone with 70% Graphene Oxide deterioration will not live more than 3 years. [10 years less 70%].

Read more: How long do the vaccinated have to live?