The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_js - Line: 101 - File: global.php(953) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(953) : eval()'d code 101 errorHandler->error
/global.php 953 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 107 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 107 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 109 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 109 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $bam_announcements - Line: 111 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 111 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_modal - Line: 79 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

RichieAllen.co.uk Forum
Ukraine Liberation - Printable Version

+- RichieAllen.co.uk Forum (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Ukraine Liberation (/showthread.php?tid=2974)

Pages: 1 2 3

Ukraine Liberation - Steve - 03-12-2022

Telegram -

https://t.me/Humble_Servant_Of_Christ/17361

RUSSIA rocks

Translation: RUSSIAN TO ENGLISH:

Residents of the liberated territories of Ukraine will have debts written off and utility tariffs reduced.

Citizens of Ukraine living in the territories liberated from the Kiev regime will have all their debts cancelled. Corresponding messages are broadcast on the radio on the territory of Zaporozhye region, including Melitopol, which is under the control of the Russian army.

We are talking about writing off all debt obligations for bank loans and borrowings, as well as payment of electricity bills. At the same time, the tariffs for gas and heat are reduced to household rates.

It is also noted that local farmers will be supported in the implementation of the sowing campaign and will be allowed to enter the Russian market to sell their products. In addition, farmers will have the opportunity to buy seeds, fuel, and lubricants and fertilizers at lower Russian prices.

in
@FUCKtheJAB
@FuckTheNewWorldQrder
@FUCKtheNAZIworldORDER
@ExposeThePEDOSendTheCABAL

……………………………………………………

Telegram - https://www.simonparkes.org/post/msm-is-not-saying

Russian troops now fighting in the streets of the capital of Ukraine.

In Victory Avenue, mercenaries and private security are in houses firing at advancing Russians.

Some Ukraine official military are also fighting Russians, while a sizeable part of the official Ukraine forces are not wanting to get into fire fights, but doing hit and run.

RE: Ukraine Liberation - Steve - 03-13-2022

Evidence that Ukraine Has Been Run by Nazis Since February 2014 -

On 12 March 2014 a historic 10-minute video was uploaded to youtube that acquired over a million hits since then, and that presented and truthfully explained a compendium of video-clips which had been uploaded to the Web during the 2014 overthrow and replacement of Ukraine’s democratically elected President,

Ukraine Crisis Today: Democracy caught on camera (this will never be shown on mainstream media)   https://youtu.be/NKuDzXAgdf4

https://www.globalresearch.ca/evidence-ukraine-been-run-nazis-since-february-2014/5772997

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

‘Why did the Ukrainians have to kill us?’: Refugees fleeing Donbass talk to RT

Temporary accommodation facility for residents of the Donetsk and Luhansk People's Republics at a building of Don State Technical University, in Rostov-on-Don, Russia. © Sputnik/Maksim Bogodvid.

Just a few days before Russia launched its special military operation on the territory of Ukraine, the heads of the then-unrecognized Donbass breakaway republics reported publicly that tensions were rising and called for the evacuation of the civilian population. Since the start of the offensive, Russia has reportedly accepted around 200,000 people from the republic, while the UN estimates the total number of people fleeing Ukraine at over 2 million people.

A lot have been accommodated in Rostov Region bordering the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR). Local hotels are used for shelter, and food and supplies keep coming through the humanitarian effort. I got in touch with one of the organizations helping with the refugee program and have been able to interview a number of people in a hotel located on the left bank of the Don River. This is where you can meet women and children who fled from the war that tore up their homes.

Natalya is from Gorlovka, a town not far from the city of Donetsk. Gorlovka, as is well known, was the sight of the most gruesome and devastating battles a few years ago. On the morning of the interview, I was looking through the reports, and they made it clear that both Donetsk and the surrounding areas were again an active war zone that even most war reporters were no longer allowed to enter. As we talk, Natalya keeps drinking coffee, smoking one cigarette after another, and trying to keep in check a sturdy boy of about five years old. Natalya is here with her younger son and a grandson. Her husband, who serves with the DPR People’s Militia, thought it best to send them away to a safer place. 
“On February 18, we were shelled at night. A bomb exploded not far from us. Thank God none of us were hurt, but we got really scared, especially the little one. As soon as evacuation was announced we packed and left. It took us no longer than 15 minutes. 
“My husband has been with the militia since May 2014. Last year we were in the thick of things and saw everything with our own eyes. Our son is 14, and he is a very scared boy. He was only 5 when the war started. He learned to respond to air raid alerts before many other things. When we shouted ‘corridor!’ it meant he had to go hide in the corridor that instant, because it had no windows and was the safest place in the house. We used to hide in the corridor all the time. We didn’t have a basement we could use.
“There has been a lot of shelling over the past few years. It almost feels like we were bombed every day. Back in 2014 and 2015, Gorlovka was shelled a lot. Then it became less intense and the mines mostly landed on the outskirts, while the central parts of the town remained safe. But now it’s bad again, and no houses have any windows left in place. There’s some massive shelling going on. We’re really scared for the lives of our loved ones who are still there. I have trouble getting in touch with my husband. He calls me whenever he can, and if I pick up right away, we can talk. If I miss his window of opportunity, I keep waiting till the next time he tries to contact me. I’m scared.
“It was a very scary experience. You learn to recognize the threat by the sound. You can hear the launch, the projectile coming and you count one, two, three, four, five, explosion. “That’s when you have to hide in the corridor. If the projectile takes longer before it explodes it may land further away, but you never know, it may land closer. If it’s making a whistling sound, it’s a 120-mm gun. If it’s making a rustling sound, it’s a 150-mm one. But you can’t really guess where it’s going to hit. After each round, we get 10 to 20 minutes of silence. That’s when we can move.
“You always have to be on your toes listening, you can’t let your guard down even in your sleep. You have to walk carefully. When you hear explosions, you’d better get down immediately and hide; you have to always think where and how you can duck and hide. 
“In 2014, we weren’t ready, so many were killed or injured. And now people try to stay safe and they know how to do it. My neighbor even fought on the frontline in the trenches. She had three concussions and can’t serve anymore for health reasons. 
“When we arrived at the hotel here, there were fireworks. It was beautiful, there was some party not far from here, I guess. My son jumped to the floor from the bed – it’s a habit with him already. My grandson got nervous, ‘Grandma, what is it?’ So we had to take him outside and show it really was the fireworks, not the bombs.
“Airplanes also scared us at first. The last time we had to evacuate here briefly was after air raids. It’s a reflex – you see a plane, even a civilian one, you crouch, get to the ground and look for cover. 
“We always tried to take our children to school and back. Sometimes the shelling wasn’t that intense and children could play outside freely.”
Read more
 Russia unveils new proposal for evacuation routes in Ukraine
When asked what people from the DPR and LPR were thinking about the current events, Natalya answered in a heartbeat; she knows where her loyalty lies and why. 
“People are happy. They are scared, of course, but happy. That’s progress, finally. For eight years, we’ve been living surrounded by enemies. And now they shell us more, people die, but that’s a start, we’ll punish those… monsters. Yes, monsters, I can’t call them anything else.
“We are mad. We are tired. We are waiting for them to finally get pushed away. The farther the better. Best if they were driven into Poland and got locked up there. We want to be home, more than anything else. It’s fine here, people are helping us, but we have homes. I was born in Gorlovka.
“Before the war, my husband was a coal miner. He worked in a mine until the House of Trade Unions was burned down in Odessa with people in it. It happened on May 2, and on May 5, my husband finished his shift and went off to war. And since then, I haven’t seen him much. He rarely visits us. Now they’re firing Grad missiles at Gorlovka. I’ve seen the explosions with my own eyes, it’s better to stay away from there.
“In 2014, a family was killed in a building next to ours. A shell hit the 8th floor of an apartment building. A husband, a wife, their son who’d just started the first grade at school and their 5-year-old daughter. Four floors collapsed after the shell hit. The building has been repaired, but people are too scared to live there.
“Why is it happening to us? Is it because we refused to speak and teach our children Ukrainian? Is it because we wanted to celebrate Victory Day? Or respect our elderly and history? Why did they have to kill us for that?
“I don’t understand Ukrainian. I was born and raised in Ukraine, but I mostly have Russian roots. My son knows history well – he likes to learn about these things. And he knows for a fact that we are not a part of Ukraine, and we’ve never been. It’s our region with all its resources that has been ‘feeding’ Ukraine, and now they say that we are poor and need to be subsidized.”
Nelly Ivanovna, another Gorlovka resident, has been evacuated to Rostov with her grandson. She still has relatives and friends living in Donetsk and other towns in the DPR. As she is talking to me, Elena, a younger woman from Donetsk, occasionally joins in on the conversation. There are other women, all with young children, who have something to say.
“We have been living under artillery fire ever since 2014. We keep talking to the media about it, but nothing changes. This isn’t normal. We’ve been living in a constant state of fear and anxiety. When they fire at us during the day, at least we know where to run to, but at night it’s a lot easier to give in to panic. You have to go through it yourself to understand – I could talk about these things for hours, but no words can describe what it’s really like out there.”
As the war dragged on, the women of the DPR have mastered ways of keeping themselves safe during shelling. They tell us how to move from shelter to shelter, talk about the range of fragments from shells, etc. This seems to be the first thing that comes to mind when asked about life in their hometowns. 
“I used to be good friends with a family from Poltava. They speak Ukrainian. I love the language, I really do – it’s so rich and melodic. You must never use language as a pretext for war! Before, I would call my Ukrainian friends and tell them about our situation, about all the shelling. It seemed like they heard our plight, it seemed like they sympathized. And now that they heard some explosions outside their own city, they started to panic: ‘The Russians are invading our land!’ We have been living like this for eight years, and it’s still like that for us,” Nelly says.
“I called my relatives the other day. They said that on February 3, a shell hit a house on Korolenko Street. That’s the central part of the city. A family, including two young children, was hurt. People are afraid to leave their homes in fear of new attacks. It’s a nightmare.”
Nelly brings up ‘the Madonna of Gorlovka’ – the name Kristina Zhuk came to be known by on social media after she was killed by a Ukrainian shell in July 2014, along with her 10-month-old daughter. When it happened, Kristina was walking in the park with her daughter. A journalist who happened to be there witnessed the woman’s last agonizing moments, providing one of the first pieces of photographic evidence that Ukraine was using weapons indiscriminately against the people of Donbass. 
Read more
 UN gives update on number of refugees from Ukraine
Nelly cannot remember the name of the murdered woman, but she says that her story is a depiction of life in Gorlovka during the Donbass conflict. She recalls that both in Gorlovka and elsewhere in the DPR, there are monuments to children killed in the war. But the memory of these children only lives in the hearts of the local residents who have seen death with their own eyes.
“In 2014, I went out to buy something and heard this whizz. Someone shouted for us to get down, so everyone did. Several shells exploded. I lay on the ground for a bit, but when it got quieter, I decided I should try to get to a shelter of some kind. There was a church nearby – very beautiful and new. Many people rushed there, and I wondered, ‘Will I make it?’ So I ran. I guess the fear helped, because I ran very fast. I was going down to the church basement when I heard the shells flying again. They hit the ground nearby, and I felt relieved that I chose my time right.
“There were many people in the basement, including children. Altar boys brought everyone tea and some food, laid down the mattresses. Some families basically lived in this basement and others for months. And those who were living in Soviet buildings or private houses with proper basements were the lucky ones. I was living in a new building, on the top floor, so I had nowhere to run during the shelling. It’s a terrible feeling when you’re looking at the horrors around you and are helpless to change anything about it. When I evacuated in 2015, the building I lived in was hit by a shell. My neighbor on the 7th floor got hurt.
“My relatives who are still there say that after the evacuation the shelling got much worse. The Ukrainian forces started shelling both Donetsk and the outskirts. Though it’s good that at least there are no air raids now – they used to fire at us from the air, hitting residential areas.
“All these years, we asked Ukraine to find a compromise and stop the war, but Zelensky didn’t want to talk to ‘those people’ – that’s what he called us. The president we, the Donbass people, didn’t even choose, doesn’t want to listen to us.
“In 2014, many people living in the eastern regions rose up against the new regime. There were no weapons – sticks at best. Back then, Ukrainian armored vehicles would stop and turn around. They had no orders to crush the protests. Ordinary Ukrainian soldiers weren’t capable of that – it could only be done by the armed gangs.
“There are politicians in Ukraine who think that we shouldn’t be here, that we don’t deserve to live here on our land. They don’t see us as human. Well, we didn’t want to remain part of their country either. It’s not about the language – it’s a beautiful language, I learned it at school. What does language have to do with the fact that it’s spoken by fools? If Russia hadn’t interfered, they would have tried and shelled us again. We wouldn’t make it without Russia. And the US is just getting rich off the war.”
When asked about their future expectations, the women fumble for words. They simply say that they want to lead peaceful lives, like before, working and raising their kids. Meanwhile, there are more and more refugees coming from the new republics to Russia each day.

Existing user? Sign in 

https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/geopolitics/why-did-the-ukrainians-have-to-kill-us-refugees-fleeing-donbass-talk-to-rt/

https://www.rt.com/russia/551534-russia-ukraine-dpr-refugees/ (removed)

…………………………………………………………………………………………

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Documents Uncovered that Tie Americans to “Neo-Nazi” Azov Battalion in Ukraine -

FBI documents back up Putin’s claims that the Azov Battalion in Ukraine is indeed a Neo-Nazi group.

Putin claimed one of the reasons that Russia invaded Ukraine was to eliminate the Nazis in that country.  Many in the media wondered what he was talking about.  We identified the Azov battalion some time ago and even reported that some elements of that group showed up on Jan 6 at the Capitol.  This group was shown on American TV and the announcers had no idea who they were, claiming these guys were getting ready for the Russian invasion.

We also recently reported that the Azov Battalion is a Nazi group in Ukraine.  We acknowledged that many Americans had never heard of the Azov Battalion but it was indeed a group in Ukraine.  Let’s also acknowledge that the Nazis and the Russians hated each other in World War II.

We have uncovered more information connecting the Azov Battalion to Neo-Nazis.  In an FBI criminal complaint in October 2018, the FBI accused four men in Los Angeles of being neo-nazis.  These men were accused of essentially being behind riots in the US.

(Note that the current FBI will never do the same for Antifa or BLM members even though they killed people and caused billions of damage in 2020.)

In the filing (page 8) the FBI notes that RAM members (the group the accused were associated with) the FBI labels the Azoz Battalion, who these guys met with, as Neo-Nazis…

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/exclusive-fbi-documents-uncovered-tie-americans-neo-nazi-azov-battalion-ukraine/

RE: Ukraine Liberation - Steve - 03-17-2022

Telegram - https://t.me/CaptKylePatriots/58796

Once Putin cuts off the head off the head of the snake (Ukraine), the rest will collapse like dominos. Which means GESARA is around the corner folks ?!

https://t.me/News_3Dto5D

RE: Ukraine Liberation - awakened53 - 03-21-2022

Cult-owned comedian Zelensky bans main Ukrainian opposition party and nearly a dozen others. It’s a free democratic country you see

Ukraine has moved to suspend the activities of almost a dozen opposition parties, including the parliament’s second-largest group, Opposition Platform – For Life, for as long as the conflict with Russia continues.
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky announced the decision of the country’s National Security and Defense Council (NSDC) on Sunday.
It was made “given the full-scale war and the ties of some political structures with this state,” he said, apparently referring to Russia. According to Zelensky, the activities of the opposition parties will be put on hold “for the period of martial law.”
“Any activity of politicians aimed at division and collaboration won’t be successful, but will instead be faced with a harsh response,” the president warned.
A total of 11 parties were blacklisted, including Opposition Platform – For Life, which is the second-biggest in the Verkhovna Rada with 39 seats; Party of Shariy, founded by harsh critic of the Kiev authorities, blogger Anatoly Shariy; and Nashi party, headed by Evgeniy Murayev.
Read more: Cult-owned comedian Zelensky bans main Ukrainian opposition party and nearly a dozen others. It’s a free democratic country you see

RE: Ukraine Liberation - Steve - 03-28-2022

Reporting From Southern Ukrainian City of Henichesk along the Sea of Azov: “Russians Welcomed as Liberators”

Last week I was embedded with the Russian army and visited two towns in southeastern Ukraine. The first town was called Henichesk, a port city along the Sea of Azov in Kherson Oblast (province) of southern Ukraine, bordering on Crimea.

The Russian army, patrolling the city, went with us—the embedded journalists—for protection. But actually the protection was not really needed; the people in Henichesk, at least the majority with whom I spoke, were very happy that the Russian army was there.
The people that I spoke to all said the same thing: They felt protected from the criminal gangs, with their Nazi ideology, who raged the towns. They in turn hoped that Ukraine will prosper again….

https://www.globalresearch.ca/reporting-from-southern-ukrainian-city-of-henichesk-along-the-sea-of-azov-russians-welcomed-as-liberators/5775485

RE: Ukraine Liberation - Steve - 04-02-2022

Azovstal failed helicopter evacuation. US sends warning to India. Letter 'V' canceled. Update 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4qXhZgsQJw

RE: Ukraine Liberation - awakened53 - 04-07-2022

Zelensky Says His Goal is to Turn Ukraine Into a ‘Greater Israel’

President Volodymyr Zelensky on Tuesday announced his goal for Ukraine is to turn it into a “Greater Israel.”
From Mil.in.ua, “Security will become our number one priority. Ukraine will become a ‘Greater Israel’ — Zelensky”:
Ukraine will not become a “liberal” state in the near future, and the issues of security will become our number one priority, said Volodymyr Zelensky, President of Ukraine, per NV reports.
“Ukraine will definitely not be the same as we strived for from the very beginning. It’s impossible. Completely liberal and European — it will not be like that. It will definitely stand from the fortress of every house, every building, every person,” he said during his interview with the Ukrainian journalists.
According to the Head of State, Ukraine will become the “Greater Israel”.
“We will become a ‘Greater Israel’ with our own face. We will not be surprised if there are representatives of the Armed Forces or the National Guard in our cinemas and supermarkets; if those places would have people carrying weapons. I am convinced that the issue of security will be the number one priority for us in the next ten years. I am sure of this,” he said.
Back in February, as Russian forces were amassing on Ukraine’s eastern border, Zelensky was busy getting a law passed to outlaw anti-Semitism and punish those convicted of violating the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance’s broad definition of anti-Semitism with fines and five to eight-year prison sentences.
Read More : Zelensky Says His Goal is to Turn Ukraine Into a ‘Greater Israel’

RE: Ukraine Liberation - Steve - 04-09-2022

Another breakaway republic wants to unite with Russia -

South Ossetia announced the plans after similar aspirations from the Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics …

South Ossetia, a partially recognized republic in the Caucasus region, will soon be taking legal steps in an attempt to join the Russian Federation, its president, Anatoly Bibilov, has announced.

Most of the world officially regards the territory as part of Georgia, although Tbilisi hasn't held control since the Soviet collapse in 1991. 

“I believe that unification with Russia is our strategic goal. Our path, the aspirations of our people. And we will move along this path. We will take appropriate legal steps in the near future. The Republic of South Ossetia will be part of its historical homeland – Russia,” Bibilov said.

Located in the South Caucasus, South Ossetia fought a brutal war with Georgia, in the early 1990s, and was recognized by Russia as an independent republic following the 2008 military conflict between Russia and Georgia, prompted by Tbilisi's forces shelling the region, where Russian peacekeepers were stationed.

READ MORE: Georgian actions amounted to declaration of war on Russia – former President Medvedev has no regrets about 2008 conflict

Then-President, and current Deputy Chairman of Russia’s Security Council, Dmitry Medvedev recently said that Russia’s decision to use military strength and political will in that conflict helped save the lives of hundreds of thousands of people. However, Moscow has so far not reacted to South Ossetia’s latest aspirations. 

Abkhazia, the other breakaway region of Georgia that Moscow recognized as independent in 2008, said it did not intend to follow South Ossetia’s example.

“The Constitution of Abkhazia clearly defines us as an independent country,” said Valery Kvarchya, the speaker of the parliament in Sukhumi. “Russia is our strategic partner, close and brotherly country, but our republic has no plans to join the Russian Federation.”

https://www.rt.com/russia/553007-south-ossetia-unite-plan/

https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/ancient-mysteries/ancient-aliens-return-of-the-gods-2019-documentary/

RE: Ukraine Liberation - Steve - 04-11-2022

Telegram - https://t.me/OneRepublicNetwork/103754

Farewell, Ukraine: Flag of Russia hoisted over Kherson regional administration.
SHARE this far and wide
Join Us? @SGTnewsNetwork

RE: Ukraine Liberation - Steve - 04-12-2022

Telegram - https://t.me/AussieCossack/2334

09/04/2022 Latest Military situation in Ukraine:

High-precision missiles of Bastion coastal missile system have destroyed the Foreign Mercenary Collection and Training Centre near Krasnoselka, northeast of Odessa. High-precision air-based missiles destroyed a large depot of missile and artillery weapons near Nimirovskoe, Odessa Region. Aviation equipment of the Ukrainian Armed Forces was also destroyed at the Kanatovo military airfield in Kirovograd Region.

◽️ The results of radio intercepts show that in addition to Nazis from the Azov battalion and remnants of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, there is a significant number of foreign mercenaries in the occupied areas of the city.

◽️ Ukrainian nationalists continue to hold 6,362 foreign nationals from 13 countries hostage as human shield.

In Donetsk and Lugansk people's republics and Kherson Region, 197 tonnes of essential goods and food have been handed over to the population. 

#MoD #Russia #Ukraine
@mod_russia_en

Telegram - https://t.me/AussieCossack/2323

This is the reality facing millions of pro-Russian citizens of Ukraine:

1. As Russian troops withdraw Ukrainian forces fill the void and enter towns and cities.

2. Pro-Russian citizens are being targeted by Ukrainian Nazis.

3. In this video an elderly Russian couple mistakenly took Ukraine forces as Russians and came put to great them with a Soviet Flag.

4. Scenes like this are occurring all over the territories which Russia is withdrawing from.

5. The withdraw of Russian troops from liberated Ukrainian territory places local pro-Russian civilians into grave danger from acts of revenge and retribution from advancing Ukrainian nazis.

PS. For the commentarors below: Huge respect to the elderly couple for bringing out the Soviet Flag. They have been waiting for this day for decades. No, they are not communists - the Flag represents a stable time when Ukraine and Russia were united in peace. The motivation for presenting the Soviet Flag was nostalgia - not communism.

@AussieCossack