The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_js - Line: 101 - File: global.php(953) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(953) : eval()'d code 101 errorHandler->error
/global.php 953 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 107 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 107 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 109 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 109 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $bam_announcements - Line: 111 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 111 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_modal - Line: 79 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

RichieAllen.co.uk Forum
Is it possible that God who is a Spirit made a natural universe? - Printable Version

+- RichieAllen.co.uk Forum (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk)
+-- Forum: On Topic (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: The Nature of Reality (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Is it possible that God who is a Spirit made a natural universe? (/showthread.php?tid=33)

Is it possible that God who is a Spirit made a natural universe? - Greg D - 01-25-2018

Are we an experiment contained in a five senses reality, if so why? An interesting Bible story says.
2Ki 6:16  And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.
2Ki 6:17  And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha. Does this passage tell us that there's things surrounding us that we as humans cannot see. Though perhaps some people are allowed a glimpse into that unseen realm.
The bible says God is omnipotent which means all powerful and also omnipresent which means everywhere at the same time. It also says the devil walks to and fro on the earth which means he is limited. Another name attributed to Jesus is Emanuel which means God with us. Which infers that he was and is God in human form. He had the ability to read human thoughts,he calmed a storm and raised the dead. He healed the sick had power over the devil, then why did he allow himself to be crucified.
Several months ago I was traveling on a flight from Manila to Davao city in the Philippines. At the time Davao was under marshal law because of Islamic militants, so travel there wasn't recommended. The plane contained 400 people of which only two weren't Filipino which was myself and an English chap who sat next to me. We got into a discussion about the meaning of life. He informed me that he had grown up in England in a hippy family that followed the North American Indian religion. During the course of our 2 hour discussion he said why would I listen to Jesus teachings above that of Buddha or Mohammad etc. My reply was apart from the miraculous signs that followed him. Jesus said I could have called  twelve legions of angels to prevent his being handed over to the Jews/Romans. Jesus was beaten to the point of death in Roman scourging then was crucified where every breath is agony. During one of those breaths he said Father forgive them they don't know what they do. My answer to his question was what normal human being could make a statement like that. His reply was no one, as the world is predominately about getting even for wrongs done.
A testament is another name for a will which only takes effect after the death of a parent. Which means the promises contained in the Old Testament can now be claimed in the new.
The luciferian elite who believe they will one day rule the natural realm and will win the ensuing battle are kidding themselves. As the world will have a second intervention by an all powerful incorruptible King!

Thanks Richie for this web site and your great show. I just thought I can put forward another point of view. I hope people can give this a read before they either consider it or dismiss it.

RE: Is it possible that God who is a Spirit made a natural universe? - Steve - 01-26-2018

Religions -

Born of a virgin on December 25th and, as the Holy Child, was placed in a Manger. He was a travelling teacher who performed miracles. He ‘rode in a triumphal procession on an ass’. He was a sacred king killed and eaten in a Eucharistic ritual for fecundity and purification. He rose from the dead on March 25th. He was the God of the Vine, and turned water into wine. He was called ‘King of Kings’ and ‘God of Gods’. He was considered the ‘Only Begotten Son’, ‘Saviour’, ‘Redeemer’, ‘Sin Bearer’, ‘Anointed One’ and the ‘Alpha and Omega’. He was identified with the Ram or Lamb. His sacrificial title of ‘Dendrites’ or ‘Young Man of the Tree’ intimates that he was hung on a tree or crucified. Jesus, surely?

Nope ... Dionysus, the Greek ‘Jesus’ and a counterpart of Bacchus, a Roman Jesus, long before the Jesus version of the same story was written or plagiarised. What later became December 25th was the birth date given to these pre-Jesus saviour deities because it corresponded with the period of the Pagan midwinter festival of which the ‘Christian’ Christmas is only a continuation.

Decorated trees, exchanging presents, holly and other symbols of the ‘Christian’ Christmas originate in the pre-Christian world. Christmas is only the modern version of Saturnalia, a Roman midwinter festival dedicated to the chief god of Rome ... Saturn. Rome was called ‘City of Saturn’ and virtually all religions are worshipping Saturn under countless names and codes for the Gnostic Demiurge.

At their inner core most are founded on Saturnism (Satanism) and certainly major ones. Mithra or Mithras was a Roman and Persian Jesus-before-Jesus who was said to be born on our December 25th and was known as ‘the vine’, ‘good shepherd’, ‘redeemer’, ‘saviour’ and ‘messiah’ who performed miracles and had 12 disciples or followers. He was the lion, the lamb, ‘the way, the truth and the light’, and was worshipped at the spring equinox (Christian Easter) when Mithra was said to be ‘resurrected’ after lying dead for three days.

Mithras Day or the Lord’s Day was Sunday and Mithra rituals included baptism, the Eucharist and a sacred meal involving bread, water and wine. An image of Mithra in the catacombs of Rome portrays him as a child sitting on his mother’s lap with Persian Magi offering gifts. A Mother Mary character and a virgin birth are more constants with the dying and resurrected god deities long before Jesus appeared.

Reptilian mother and child figurines were found in graves of the Ubaid culture (6,500 to 3,800 BC) in what later became Sumer and Babylon, now Iraq, and a stream of ‘Mother Marys’ followed across the cultures. The Christian Mother Mary was just another version of the same recurring story.

Virgin mothers included the Egyptian Isis and Babylonian Semiramis or Ishtar. Semiramis is the deity who was said to have come from the Moon and landed in the River Euphrates in her ‘moon egg’. Multiple Jesus deities before Jesus and many mothers before Mother Mary can be explained by the travels of Archon bloodlines and peoples they ruled, especially to and from the Middle East and Asia.

Religion is in many ways the ultimate hoax which both slams shut the mind to Infinite Awareness while simultaneously manipulating followers to worship as their ‘God’ the very force that is enslaving them. Religion is an Archon blueprint that has splintered into many faces, facets and guises but they’re all the same program employing different names and slightly different beliefs, rules and regulations as the religion virus has been spread across the world.

RE: Is it possible that God who is a Spirit made a natural universe? - Greg D - 01-26-2018

Jesus was born probably in October the date isn't important. 25th of December is European pagism as is the worship of Tamus at easter time, who was the son of Nimrod. I have witnessed first hand many of the miracles Jesus did . I am not religious I am a Spirit filled Christian.