The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_js - Line: 101 - File: global.php(953) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(953) : eval()'d code 101 errorHandler->error
/global.php 953 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 107 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 107 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 109 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 109 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $bam_announcements - Line: 111 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 111 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_modal - Line: 79 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

RichieAllen.co.uk Forum
Vaccine Damage - Printable Version

+- RichieAllen.co.uk Forum (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk)
+-- Forum: On Topic (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Vaccination (https://forums.richieallen.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Vaccine Damage (/showthread.php?tid=522)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Vaccine Damage - awakened53 - 01-13-2022

Fake Vaccine Booster Shots Trigger Regulator Warning About Immune-System Risks

The EU’s drug regulator has expressed doubts about whether a second booster dose of the currently available COVID-19 vaccines would be a sustainable long-term approach.
“There is an emergency discussion around the possibility of giving a second booster dose with the same vaccine currently in use. Data has not yet been generated to support this approach,” Marco Cavaleri, the European Medicines Agency’s (EMA) head of vaccines strategy, told a media briefing.
He added later, “We would like to see this data before we can make any recommendation, but at the same time we are rather concerned about a strategy that [involves] repeated vaccinations within a short term.”
An additional vaccine booster shot “could be considered as part of a contingency plan,” but “repeated vaccinations within short intervals will not represent a sustainable long term strategy,” according to Cavaleri.
Concerns Over Immune Response
When asked to expand on his statements, Cavaleri said that for a hypothetical approach of giving vaccine booster shots frequently, such as every four months, “we will end up potentially having problems with immune response and immune response may end up not being as good as we would like it to be, so we should be careful in not overloading the immune system with repeated immunization.”
He also noted that continuous administration of boosters can also lead to fatigue in the population.
“It will be much better to start thinking about an administration of boosters that is more spaced in time,” Cavaleri said.
The EMA is in conversation with vaccine developers in case there’s a need to update the current vaccines, according to Cavaleri. But he said any change “would have to be coordinated globally.”
Read More: Repeat COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shots Trigger Regulator Warning About Immune-System Risks

RE: Vaccine Damage - awakened53 - 02-14-2022

INVESTIGATION: The ‘Covid’ fake vaccines cause AIDS – the evidence …

AIDS (acquired immune deficiency syndrome) is the name used to describe a number of potentially life-threatening infections and illnesses that happen when your immune system has been severely damaged.
People with acquired immune deficiency syndrome are at an increased risk for developing certain cancers and for infections that usually occur only in individuals with a weak immune system.
Here we present a series of strong evidence that the Covid-19 vaccines are causing recipients to develop acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) or a novel condition with similar attributes that can only be described as Covid-19 Vaccine Induced Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (VAIDS).
Exhibit A
Vaccine Effectiveness doesn’t wane; Immune System Performance does
Vaccine effectiveness isn’t really a measure of a vaccine, it is a measure of a vaccine recipients immune system performance compared to the immune system performance of an unvaccinated person.
The first time the body encounters a germ, it can take several days to make and use all the germ-fighting tools needed to get over the infection. After the infection, the immune system remembers what it learned about how to protect the body against that disease.
Vaccines allegedly help develop immunity by imitating an infection. Once the imitation infection induced by the vaccine goes away, the body is left with a supply of “memory” t-cells and antibodies that will remember how to fight that disease in the future
So, when the authorities state that the effectiveness of the vaccines weaken over time, what they really mean is that the performance of your immune system weakens over time.
Read More: The Covid-19 Vaccines cause AIDS; here’s all the evidence

133x risk of myocarditis - Paul C - 02-16-2022

New study: 133x risk of myocarditis after COVID vaccination.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/321238

RE: Vaccine Damage - awakened53 - 05-30-2022

New Zealand Doctors Speaking Out on Deaths Following Vaccination – ‘Let’s make our police and MPs put a stop to this now!’

On Tuesday New Zealand Doctors Speaking Out with Science (“NZDSOS”) published an open letter on the need to investigate deaths following vaccination, of which “an unredacted version is being prepared for the Police.”
NZDSOS is a group of doctors, dentists, pharmacists and veterinarians and has formed alliances with other groups both locally and internationally: “We are not alone. We are one of many.”
“We appeal AGAIN to the Police, headed by Andrew Coster, and our MPs, to intervene to protect the People,” NZDSOS states in their letter titled ‘Deaths Following C-19 Vaccination’.
Quote:There is a shockingly large burden of deaths and injuries following the Covid-19 vaccines, of itself and compared to any other treatment or vaccine in modern times. We report many cases that DEMAND proper investigation, as befits any medication lacking safety studies.
Our surveillance systems have been disabled in order to hide the extent of harm. Adverse event reporting is NOT COMPULSORY, and this alone undermines any attempt to portray the injections as safe.
Children and young people are dying and suffering particularly cardiac injuries (though many healthy elderly have died too), whilst their risk from covid-19 is particularly low. We believe we are being lied to. We present many cases halfway down this post.
Deaths Following C-19 Vaccination: Deaths by Regulators, What More Can We Say and Do? NZDSOS, 24 May 2022
Health Forum New Zealand, a community group of volunteers, has been maintaining a database of deaths and injuries following Covid injections, ‘The Citizen’s Database: Deaths & Injuries’ (“Citizen’s Database”). The database has been built mainly from notifications by relatives, friends and health workers of people who have died following the Covid injections.
The Health Forum volunteers have backgrounds in healthcare, science and information technology, and have received training and support from epidemiology and database professionals. “The volunteers who collate the reports work hard to verify their accuracy, and it is often months for the complete or important details to be obtained,” NZDSOS’s letter states.
Read more: New Zealand Doctors Speaking Out on Deaths Following Vaccination – ‘Let’s make our police and MPs put a stop to this now!’

RE: Vaccine Damage - Steve - 06-15-2022

Many infant deaths classified as SIDS are actually caused by Vaccines -

Crib death. Cot death. SIDS has been a formal cause of death since 1969.  It's hard to imagine a deeper pain. Today, we have SADS - and you can guess what the A stands for - adult. Healthy young people, not infants, dying of "natural" causes. As always, thank you to Dr. Gaunt for speaking out on behalf of pediatric health and wellness.

By Dr. William H. Gaunt, NMD …

What Is SIDS?

Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) is defined as: “The sudden death of an infant under one year of age which remains unexplained after a thorough case investigation, including performance of a complete autopsy, examination of the death scene, and review of the clinical history.” It is the leading cause of death in children between one month and one year of age. As we see in the definition, the cause of SIDS is unexplained or unknown. This classification is a convenient place to hide infant deaths caused by vaccines…

https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/health-healing/many-infant-deaths-classified-as-sids-are-actually-caused-by-vaccines/

https://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/699168034/0/ageofautism.html

RE: Vaccine Damage - Steve - 06-23-2022

53 years of knowledge: vaccination and chronic disease -

Imagine if doctors around the world acknowledged and fought to end vaccine injury. Wouldn't that be something? Instead, they actively work to deny and gaslight patients and their families.  Start paying attention to obituaries and articles about young people, including children, dying of natural causes and "peacefully." Dr. Moskowitz is truthful, gentle (I've had the privilege of meeting him) and fearless.

###
You can find a .pdf of this post here. Download Dr Richard Moskowitz Vaccination and Chronic Disease  Dr. Moskowitz meticulously formatted and cited his article, however, the blog platform is not always kind to formatting. I encourage you to read the .pdf.  Thank you.

By Richard Moskowitz, M. D….

https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/health-healing/53-years-of-knowledge-vaccination-and-chronic-disease/

https://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/700098338/0/ageofautism.html

RE: Vaccine Damage - awakened53 - 06-23-2022

Dad left paralysed by ‘Covid’ fake vaccine will ‘never be the same again’

A dad left “paralysed by the Covid vaccine” has finally left hospital after 420 days. Security worker Anthony Shingler’s life has completely changed following his first dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine last year.
The dad of two and grandfather had no health issues prior to his jab, he says. But now he has been left wheelchair bound as he returns home in Staffordshire.
He shared: “I was asked to make a phone call to my loved-ones as I was taken down to critical care as they didn’t know whether I would make it or not. I spoke to my wife and two daughters and said ‘goodbye’. That was frightening.
He added: “I could only move my head. There was a buzzer to call the nurses and I had to headbutt it because I couldn’t use my hands. It messes with your head because your brain is telling you to get out of bed but your body can’t do that. It’s really frustrating. When I was moved to Hayward I started physio. There was one stage where I lost it and broke down in tears. They kept me in a separate room all night.”
Anthony added: “Before this happened, I’d class myself as a mentally-strong person. Nothing could phase me but this was something else – it’s taken its toll on my mental health. I can’t go to work, drive or dress myself. My hands are so bad that I can’t grip anything. I use a wheelchair and have a walking frame I have to lean on. I can’t stand on my own. I can only walk up to 20 metres with a frame.
“I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy, it’s really bad. I did not like any of it but I am lucky to be alive.” He said: “It’s life-changing but I didn’t do something that caused this. We just did what the government told is to do. I regret getting the vaccine. If I had known there was a chance of getting this, I wouldn’t have gone anywhere near it. My nerves have been stripped and damaged. This is the beginning and it’s going to be a long haul. I won’t ever be the same Anthony again.”
Read More: Dad left paralysed by Covid vaccine 

RE: Vaccine Damage - awakened53 - 08-04-2022

BMJ editor: Covid vaccines more likely to put you in hospital than keep you out

A NEW paper by BMJ Editor Dr Peter Doshi and colleagues has analysed data from the Pfizer and Moderna Covid vaccine trials and found that the vaccines are more likely to put you in hospital with a serious adverse event than keep you out by protecting you from Covid.
The pre-print (not yet peer-reviewed) focuses on serious adverse events highlighted in a WHO-endorsed ‘priority list of potential adverse events relevant to COVID-19 vaccines’. The authors evaluated these serious adverse events of special interest as observed in ‘phase III randomised trials of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines’.
A serious adverse event was defined as per the trial protocols as an adverse event that results in any of the following conditions:
[ul]
[li]death;[/li]
[li]life-threatening at the time of the event;[/li]
[li]inpatient hospitalisation or prolongation of existing hospitalisation;[/li]
[li]persistent or significant disability/incapacity;[/li]
[li]a congenital anomaly/birth defect;[/li]
[li]medically important event, based on medical judgement.[/li]
[/ul]
Dr Doshi and colleagues found that the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were associated with an increased risk of serious adverse events of special interest of 10.1 events per 10,000 vaccinated for Pfizer and 15.1 events per 10,000 for Moderna (95 per cent CI -0.4 to 20.6 and -3.6 to 33.8, respectively). When combined, the mRNA vaccines were associated with a risk increase of serious adverse events of special interest of 12.5 per 10,000 vaccinated (95 per cent CI 2.1 to 22.9).
The authors note that this level of increased risk post-vaccine is greater than the risk reduction for Covid-19 hospitalisation in both Pfizer and Moderna trials, which was 2.3 per 10,000 participants for Pfizer and 6.4 per 10,000 for Moderna. This means that on this measure, the Pfizer vaccine results in a net increase in serious adverse events of 7.8 per 10,000 vaccinated and the Moderna vaccine of 8.7 per 10,000 vaccinated.
Addressing the difference between their findings and those of the FDA when it approved the vaccines, the authors note that the FDA’s analysis of serious adverse events ‘included thousands of additional participants with very little follow-up, of which the large majority had only received one dose’. The FDA also counted ‘people affected’ rather than individual events, despite there being twice as many individuals in the vaccine group than in the placebo group who experienced multiple serious adverse events.
The authors wonder where the U.S. Government’s own studies of adverse events are. They note that in July 2021, the FDA reported detecting four potential adverse events of interest following Pfizer vaccination – pulmonary embolism, acute myocardial infarction, immune thrombocytopenia and disseminated intravascular coagulation – and stated it would further investigate the findings. However, no update has yet appeared.
They also note that ‘while CDC published a protocol in early 2021 for using proportional reporting ratios for signal detection in the VAERS database, the agency has not yet reported such a study’.

Read More – BMJ editor: Covid vaccines more likely to put you in hospital than keep you out

RE: Vaccine Damage - awakened53 - 08-28-2022

Medicine Regulators admitted in October 2020 that they knew ‘Covid’ fake vaccines would cause Heart Damage, Blood Clots, harm to Children & Death

https://youtu.be/1XTiL9rUpkg

Every serious adverse reaction to the Covid-19 vaccines that medicine regulators in both the USA and United Kingdom have been forced to admit is occurring was predicted by the very same medicine regulators to occur before the Covid-19 vaccines were even rolled out.
The following video was released by the US Food and Drug Administration in October 2020 and the person presenting the slides within the video skips past a slide entitled ‘Draft working list of possible adverse event outcomes’ as fast as he possibly can.
Skip to the 2-hour, 33-minute mark and see for yourself…

https://expose-news.com/2022/08/27/medicine-regulators-knew-harms-of-covid-vaccines/

RE: Vaccine Damage - awakened53 - 09-11-2022

Things You Should Know about Traditional Vaccines

You should know these things about vaccination:

[li]No one else will tell you this, but some traditional vaccinations kill and maim more people than the diseases they are supposed to prevent. Historically, the evidence is clear (as I have shown in my books). American statistics also prove this. In some cases illnesses were conquered by other means (eg better living conditions) before vaccines became available.[/li]

[li]Essential research into vaccine safety is not done. No tests are done to see how different vaccines inter-react – or may inter-react with prescription medicines or medicines bought from the pharmacy. No one knows just how much damage is done by vaccination programmes.[/li]

[li]Billions of dollars have been paid out to patients who have been injured by vaccines. And yet doctors and politicians claim that vaccines are perfectly safe.[/li]

[li]Many vaccines are woefully ineffective – in addition to producing side effects. When I was a GP I never met a doctor who had the annual flu jab.[/li]
[li]Every doctor I know of who has spoken out against vaccination has been struck off the medical register – usually for doubtful reasons. (I have not been struck off but I am retired.) There is nothing more likely to result in a doctor’s professional ruin than speaking out against vaccination. The profession will forgive doctors who sleep with their patients, who abuse alcohol or drugs or who prescribe in a dangerous way. But those who question vaccination (particularly childhood vaccination programmes) are never forgiven.[/li]

Read More: Things You Should Know about Traditional Vaccines