The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_js - Line: 101 - File: global.php(953) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(953) : eval()'d code 101 errorHandler->error
/global.php 953 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 107 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 107 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 109 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 109 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $bam_announcements - Line: 111 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 111 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_modal - Line: 79 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1449 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1414 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2953 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 661 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1449 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1414 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2953 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 661 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1997 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1997 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 669 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(772) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(772) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 772 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 5 - File: inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 484 eval
/showthread.php 1126 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 672 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 672 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 768 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 768 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 773 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 773 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "newpoints_postbit" - Line: 16 - File: inc/functions_post.php(906) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(906) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 906 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1568 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$tyl_send - Line: 34 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1600 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$tyl_remove - Line: 35 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 35 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$tyl_send - Line: 45 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 45 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$tyl_remove - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 52 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 52 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/11 in the Old Testament?
And the Lord said unto me, A conspiracy is found among the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
Jeremiah 11:9

Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him. And he hath confirmed his words, which he spake against us, and against our judges that judged us, by bringing upon us a great evil: for under the whole heaven hath not been done as hath been done upon Jerusalem.
Daniel 9:11-12

Hear this word which I take up against you, a lamentation, O house of Israel.
Amos 5:1

Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the well-favored harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts. Behold, I am against thee, saith the Lord of hosts: and I will discover thy skirts upon thy face, and I will show the nations thy nakedness, and the kingdoms thy shame. And I will cast abominable filth upon thee, and will set thee as a gazingstock. 
Nahum 3:4-6

Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I, even I, am against thee, and will execute judgments in the midst of thee in the sight of the nations. And I will do in thee that which I have not done, and whereunto I will not do any more the like, because of all thine abominations.
Ezekiel 5:8

As it is written in the law of Moses, all this evil is come upon us: yet made we not our prayer before the Lord our God, that we might turn from our iniquities, and understand thy truth. Therefore hath the Lord watched upon the evil, and brought it upon us: for the Lord our God is righteous in all his works which he doeth: for we obeyed not his voice.
Daniel 9:13-14

And Moses said unto Aaron, What did this people unto thee, that thou hast brought so great a sin upon them?
Exodus 32:21

Yet many years didst thou forbear them, and testified against them by thy spirit in thy prophets: yet would they not give ear: therefore gavest thou them into the hand of the people of the lands.
Nehemiah 9:33

For I know your manifold transgressions and your mighty sins: they afflict the just, they take a bribe, they turn aside the poor in the gate.
Amos 5:12

Be ye not as your fathers, unto whom the former prophets have cried, saying, Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Turn ye now from your evil ways, and your evil doings: but they did not hear, nor hearken unto me, saith the Lord.

Zechariah 1:4

For the punishment of the iniquity of the daughter of my people is greater than the punishment of the sin of Sodom, that was overthrown as in a moment, and no hands stayed her.
Lamentations 4:6

Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward. Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint. 
Isaiah 1:4-5

But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the Lord, and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin. Hear this, I pray you, ye heads of the house of Jacob, and princes of the house of Israel, that abhor judgment, and pervert all equity. They build up Zion with blood, and Jerusalem with iniquity.
Micah 3:8-10

And he said unto me, Son of man, I send thee to the children of Israel, to a rebellious nation that hath rebelled against me: they and their fathers have transgressed against me, unto this very day. For they are impudent children and stiffhearted. I do send thee unto them; and thou shat say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God. And they, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear, (for they are a rebellious house) yet shall know that there hath been a prophet among them. And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briars and thorns be with thee, and thou dost dwell among scorpions: be not afraid of their words, not be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house. And thou shalt speak my words unto them, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear: for they are most rebellious.
Ezekiel 2:3-7

We have sinned, and committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled, even by departing from thy precepts and from thy judgments: Neither have we hearkened unto thy servants the prophets, which spake in thy name to our kings, our princes, and our fathers, and to all the people of the land.
Daniel 9:5

Hear this word that the Lord has spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying, You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.
Amos 3:1-2

O Israel, return unto the Lord thy God; for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity.
Hosea 14:1

The Lord hath been sore displeased with your fathers.
Zechariah 1:2

But thou hast utterly rejected us; thou art very wroth with against us.
Lamentations 5:22

Howbeit thou art just in all that is brought upon us; for thou hast done right, but we have done wickedly.
Nehemiah 9:33