The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_js - Line: 101 - File: global.php(953) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(953) : eval()'d code 101 errorHandler->error
/global.php 953 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 107 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 107 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 109 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 109 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $bam_announcements - Line: 111 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 111 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_modal - Line: 79 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1449 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1414 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2953 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 661 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1449 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1414 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2953 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 661 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1997 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1997 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 669 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(772) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(772) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 772 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 5 - File: inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 484 eval
/showthread.php 1126 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 672 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 672 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 768 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 768 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 773 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 773 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "newpoints_postbit" - Line: 16 - File: inc/functions_post.php(906) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(906) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 906 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1568 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$tyl_send - Line: 34 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1600 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$tyl_remove - Line: 35 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 35 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$tyl_send - Line: 45 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 45 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$tyl_remove - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 52 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 52 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Icke is Banned From Entering Australia.
The reasons given for this ban, is predominantly for Antisemitism. A report was circulated, that he wanted Holocaust denial taught in schools. He was also accused of Climate change denial and having an anti vax stance because of this, his visa has been revoked. Having listened to David and also hearing his response to this ban, this ban is a horrendous hit to free speech, in my country Australia.
I would like to make some comments on the topic of Antisemitism and the term Jew and perhaps it's origins. I would like to start with an interesting passage in the Bible ( Bare with me I have mentioned the Bible). Act 16:1  Then came he (Paul the apostle) to Derbe and Lystra: and, behold, a certain disciple was there, named Timotheus, the son of a certain woman, which was a Jewess, and believed; but his father was a Greek:
Act 16:2  Which was well reported of by the brethren that were at Lystra and Iconium.
Act 16:3  Him would Paul have to go forth with him; and took and circumcised him because of the Jews which were in those quarters: for they knew all that his father was a Greek.
There are some interesting points in this passage, one being, is a persons race determined by their Father or by their mother? It seems from this story that it is the father, so Timothy was known as a Greek. So it was deemed necessary to circumcise him to appease the Jews in the area, who were loosely following the old testament laws. Even though Paul and Timothy were both Spirit filled new testament believers at this time. An interesting fact is that Adolf Hitlers mother was Jewish, sorry, back to the story.
This story touches on two topical points ,what makes someone a Jew, is it by birth, or by their religious practices?
In Australia if you are 1/16 Aboriginal, you are legally Aboriginal, regardless that the other nationality, makes up the rest of you. Just recently though, a friend of mine who's son is a full blood Aboriginal, was unable to get a passport because he couldn't prove he was Australian. The race divide continues to pick up steam here, with people trying to rename Australia Day, and call it Invasion Day instead. On one Australia day I was told to 'go back home' to which I replied I was born here, as were 4 generations of my family, were do I go back to.

The term Jew is the name of the inhabitants of the southern kingdom of Israel, with their capital Jerusalem. The northern kingdom was know as Israel, with their capital called Sumeria. The ten tribes were taken into captivity by the Assyrian empire and they never returned to the land. Over many years they lost their identity and moved into Britain ( A Hebrew, word meaning covenant land) as the Celts, the Anglo Saxons ( sons of Issac ) the Jutes and the Vikings. Out of all the tribes only the tribe of Dan retained their tribal name, Denmark means Dan Mark. The last assimilation into Britain was the Norman conquest (Norsemen). This formed the union Jack or the union of Jacob ( known as Israel, the son of Issac ).
The Jews were taken into captivity by the Babylonians but they returned to the land. While they were in captivity they incorporated the Babylonian mother and child worshiping religion, into the Jewish religion and the Torah ( the laws of Moses) was replaced by the Babylonian Talmud.
According to the Jewish rewrite of history it was only the Jews that took part in the Exodus out of Egypt.
Moses by the way was of the tribe of Levi , he was not a Jew. Abraham was from the city UR of the Chaldean Land. Many of the founding members, were not Jews but after Jacob became known as Israelite's.
I have been discussing things with a Muslim female doctor, Who informs me that all of the Bible people including Adam are Muslim. They too want to re gig history.
As I have said in past posts. Semitic is short for Shemetic ( Shem is the son of Noah). Many of the current 'Jews in Israel are Ashkenazim, Ashkenaz is a son of Ham, the other son of Noah. So when they persecute the Arabs, who are Shemetic by the way, they are being antisemitic. They the Ashkenazim 'Jews' are those who are part of the Jewish religion and are not Jews by race.
The world is awash with Miss information, which sounds like the name of a BBC reporter.
There are many who post on this Forum that will say, what I have posted is miss informed but I am just putting it out there.

On another matter David Icke says we live in an intricate Matrix of holographic existence. If that is true how did it get here? and who or what set it up. My views are that it was God, who is a Spirit, this is a natural world, of his creation. Over to you, if you have continued to read this far.