The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_js - Line: 101 - File: global.php(953) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(953) : eval()'d code 101 errorHandler->error
/global.php 953 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 107 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 107 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 109 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 109 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $bam_announcements - Line: 111 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 111 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_modal - Line: 79 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1449 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1414 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2953 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 661 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1449 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1414 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2953 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 661 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1997 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1997 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 669 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(772) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(772) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 772 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 5 - File: inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 484 eval
/showthread.php 1126 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 672 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 672 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 768 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 768 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 773 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 773 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "newpoints_postbit" - Line: 16 - File: inc/functions_post.php(906) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(906) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 906 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1568 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$tyl_send - Line: 34 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1600 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$tyl_remove - Line: 35 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 35 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$tyl_send - Line: 45 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 45 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$tyl_remove - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 52 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 52 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this Virus Satans last roll of the dice before the devine intervention?
This is another Facebook post of mine.
During a visit to a chiropractor some years back, I drew his attention to the body diagram chart showing bones, blood vessels and nerve pressure points, that he had on the wall. I said to him how can people look at that and believe in evolution? His reply to my statement was I believe in evolution. I said then how can you train in pressure points and body manipulation and still believe it is all random? An interesting discussion ensued, even while he had me in a headlock, for my own treatment by the way. During my next visit sometime later, he had obviously been thinking about what I had said and he began the conversation with, what about viruses, they mutate and evolve so they prove evolution. My reply was just as God gave us life and order, Satan gives us diseases and death and that is his department and not Gods. The earths corruption doesn’t come from God but is the result of the choices that mankind makes, perhaps sometimes under Satan’s influence, just as evolution itself is one of Satan’s corruptions.
In the old Get Smart TV show, the two opposing forces operating in the World were Chaos and Control. Perhaps regardless of wherever this virus originated from, we may see a new form of control, or a new world order rise from this chaos,(not one that we want). At present as this virus spreads people are being isolated from their families, their friends, their support groups and their churches. All the trusted institutions that people have always relied upon have been undermined, including peoples financial security. In a time when the fabric of human society is being forcefully re programed, instead of authorities telling us to pray as in times past, people are being told they can’t congregate to worship together. Math 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Sadly the only prayer the mainstream churches teach their people is the Lord’s Prayer and for Catholics its Hail Mary, both are prayed in a repetitious fashion. Hail Mary was the angels greeting to Mary when she was first told about the child that she was to carry, Jesus the Savior, it was not about her personally, it was only ever about Jesus and was never meant to be a prayer. Likewise the Lord’s Prayer was given to the disciples as a guide on how to formulate a prayer, until the Holy Spirit was poured out Acts Ch. 2 1-4. Saying it over and over is like when someone gives you a form to fill in and you go and make 50 copies of the form and give it back to them and they say, why didn’t you fill the form in?. Praying in the Holy Spirit speaking in other tongues fills in the form for us. Rom 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. Rom 8:27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God. Jesus the High Priest intercedes for us with in and the joy and peace returns to us.
For those reading this that don’t have God’s Holy Spirit yet, it is only a believing prayer away, ask God for his Spirit and after he gives it to you, then you will be sure of your destination at life’s end and for Gods true peace that passes natural understanding now, in this time of great trouble.
After all the years of praying this line from, Math Ch.6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. That prayer is finally going to be answered with Jesus soon return and his subsequent rule.

I remember saying to a group of Satanists in a park once, why do you worship that loser for.
Their angry reply was , what do you mean? To which I said he's the biggest loser of all, he knows his fate at the end and he wants to take you guys with him. After they got over my first initial conversation starter, we talked for a while and it turned out one had grown up as a Mormon and one of the girls said she was molested by a baptist church member. I then said you have rejected religion not God. The girl then broke down in tears and said I love God, so I then invited her to the rally that we were holding in, the Sydney town hall at the time , I said come in and I can introduce you to the real God, not the God of religion.

To answer my subject question, yes this virus and what follows, may well be his (Satan's and his disciples)final play.