The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_js - Line: 101 - File: global.php(953) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(953) : eval()'d code 101 errorHandler->error
/global.php 953 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 107 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 107 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 109 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 109 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $bam_announcements - Line: 111 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 111 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_modal - Line: 79 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1449 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1414 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2953 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 661 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1449 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1414 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2953 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 661 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1997 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1997 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 669 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(772) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(772) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 772 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 5 - File: inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 484 eval
/showthread.php 1126 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 672 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 672 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 768 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 768 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 773 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 773 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "newpoints_postbit" - Line: 16 - File: inc/functions_post.php(906) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(906) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 906 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1568 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$tyl_send - Line: 34 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1600 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$tyl_remove - Line: 35 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 35 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$tyl_send - Line: 45 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 45 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$tyl_remove - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 52 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 52 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did the Prophet Ezekiel from the Bible, have a close encounter with a UFO?
In various, You tube video's there are stories interpreting Ezekiel's vision of God, the scripture speaks of wheels within wheels surrounded by fire. I will endeavor to explain what this vision means but first here it is.
Eze 1:4  And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.
Eze 1:5  Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.
Eze 1:6  And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.
Eze 1:7  And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.
Eze 1:8  And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.
Eze 1:9  Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward. (not distracted)
Eze 1:10  As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle
Eze 1:16  The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel. (eternal power)
Eze 1:24  And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of great waters, as the voice of the Almighty, the voice of speech, as the noise of an host: when they stood, they let down their wings.

The four creatures are aspects of God, The man, Jesus came in the form of man, the lion represents a king, the ox is able to be bear great burdens and the eagle is divine. The fire is the Holy Ghost and fire, also the fire that did not consume the burning bush and the voice that called to Moses from it. Moses was called to deliver the Hebrews out of the bondage and the slavery of Egypt. They past through the Red Sea as a type of baptism into the law by Moses. It was Joshua (Hebrew for Jesus) who led them through the Jordan river, another type of baptism, into the promised land. The whirlwind mentioned is the sound of a rushing mighty wind on the day of Pentecost, where the disciples spoke in other tongues. This is the living waters Jesus spoke of, if you listen to a large group of people praying quietly in tongues, it sounds like the noise of many waters.
The interpretation of Ezekiel's vision is revisited in the book of Revelation by the disciple John.
Rev 1:9  I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation.
Rev 1:12  And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
Rev 1:13  And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
Rev 1:14  His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
Rev 1:15  And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
Rev 1:16  And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
Rev 1:17  And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
These stories have a common theme and it's not a UFO one, but a Spiritual one.
The common thread in the first story is about Jesus first coming, The second story is of the risen Jesus speaking of the world, before his return. Then again the Bible is His story. You need an open mind, perhaps a spiritual one to read this. The drawings and carvings on temples and in caves can also be spiritual ones, in the form of visions rather than natural connotation.