Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawman
FB POST  (from Contract Law, Liens and Controlling Your Strawman)

Paying bills by endorsing the Giro-credit slip using Postage stamps ...

Published on 4 Nov 2014

Wesley Ahmed demonstrates how to fill in a Bank Giro credit slip to settle controversy under the Bill of Exchanges Act 1882. Attempting to settle the bill in this way removes any Controversy and prevents the party from getting a judgment in the should refuse to accept this method of payment. This has been successful in utility bills from British Gas and is being tested to pay a demand from the H.M. Revenue and Customs. We will let you know what happens!

https://youtu.be/A73YJn42fGM

...............................................................................................................................................................................

Question -

Would moving house be an opportunity to stop paying council tax and utilities?

Answer -

close all contracts with suppliers at old house. Then when you go to the new house do not contact or enter into any contracts with a new supplier. I would even change the meters (If it was me)

...............................................................................................................................................................................

Zombie Debt buying Fraud & Scam exposed on Beat the Bailiffs -

Published on 17 Oct 2019

Zombie debt companies are making a killing literally by taking thousands of people to court for debts that are simply not owed. The debt buyers buy lists of debts for about 12% of the value of the alleged debts, but many have already been paid, some are statute barred and others are simply non-existing debts. That does not stop a Zombie debt buyer from taking someone to court at an old address and getting a CCJ without that person even knowing the Zombie debt buyer is chasing them. 

LEGAL? 

Very much a fraud and the courts are being deceived along with the unsuspecting debtors.  Join us on Beat the Bailiffs on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/39146...

Beat the Zombie Debt Buyers with the 3 Letter Process: https://sites.google.com/view/threele...

https://youtu.be/ZSuaQroeIfg

7 mistakes when testifying in a debt collection trial -

Watch this video if you are interested in learning what the 7 common mistakes are and how to avoid them while testifying in a debt collection trial.

1.  Guessing instead of testifying based on personal knowledge.
2.  Answering a question without fully hearing it.
3.  Answering a question without understanding the question as a whole or individual words in the question.
4.  Answering a question without first taking a moment to think about the truthful answer.
5.  Answering more than is asked -- instead only answer the question actually asked.
6.  Trying to outsmart the collection lawyer.
7.  Having the wrong courtroom appearance including dress, showing up late, not being respectful, etc.

https://youtu.be/xF2ZuR2-O4oo
The bank accepted our Promissory Note/ UCC laws work! Debt is paid, Now what? 

We made our own promissory notes and the bank accepted them.  They never returned them  and now we are looking for an attorney to force Navy Federal credit union to honor them.

We made our own promissory notes and the bank accepted them.  They never returned them  and now we are looking for an attorney to force Navy Federal credit union to honor them.

https://youtu.be/Iy90fOoHYAE
FB POST ( Contract Law, Liens and Protecting you Strawman)

Question...

Hi all, I've just moved to a new property... a fresh start and a blank canvas you could say.  :-)  So far I've had a couple of Council Tax letters to "The Occupier", not sure how they got my details!  How is everyone approaching your CT situation please...  Ignore?  DSAR?  Or is this all covered under once the UCC1 is in place.  I'm trying to learn as much as I can in between house renovating!

Answers ...

First of all remember CT isn’t mandatory, just merely a legal REQUIREMENT. Be mindful of the words used.

This may sound random, but you could go in deep on them.

I’m not sure what council (borough) you are under, but if u can,  identify if they have a LOBO (Lender Option Borrower Option).

It will tell you how much your Council has borrowed from the bank & how much interest they’re paying back, which in effect means they have to create things like CT in order to pay off these UNREGULATED deals, often resulting in councils making cuts to services in order to pay them off. Some run for YEARS!!

An example;

Newham council have a LOBO of £563 mIllion with an annual repayment interest @ 7.6%.

Cornwall council are locked into a £394 million LOBO until 2078.

I’m not making this up!

So when these poxy puppets are chasing you for bills they have CREATED because they have chosen to partake in these ponzi schemes with the Banks, remind them that you are aware they have a LOBO, which is being challenged as Ultra Vires because councils are not permitted to purchase packaged deritives from Banks in this manner.

I hope this all make sense?

I shall share some info on LOBOs which best explains what they are & how screwed 63% of councils are for using them!!

Let’s drag the cat out of the bag & take it to the top !!

Always follow the money & the answer awaits us.

How DARE they ask you for a penny !!

LOBO Definition... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lender_o...7lVXQuiGsE

Does your Council have LOBO Loans ... http://lada.debtresistance.uk/debt-resis...e4nB7my2O4

Wld be interesting to know precisely what these loans are & how they are used in council services who themselves CREATE imaginary ‘bills’ to continue to STEAL from our Sweat Equity !!

Thank you for that post.  So according to the search, my local council are £115 million in debt.  How do I or others approach this step by step?  I have a history of challenging authorities but then falling, I battled with my previous council for years, they even sent letters threatening to put me in prison. My new partner was freaked out by all this at the time, but then mildly amused.  In the end they threatened to put a charge on my house so I backed down.  The difference then was they already had joinder on me, this time I haven't offered it.
FB POST (contract Law, Liens & Controlling our Strawman) 

I've told you before that when you sign for something like a bank loan or a mortgage, you are not actually borrowing money but creating it in the form of a promissory note. This is highly IRONIC as they tell us when we try to pay with them that promissory notes are worthless.

On top of that you are also creating a trust in which your position is the beneficiary. More irony as a beneficiary should only ever receive the benefits, not pay for something.

The bank themselves are the trustee (NEVER a lender as they never lend any money at all)

A trustee may only be assisted for their administrative fees as that is all the consideration they have provided, so when a trustee is claiming repayments with interest from a beneficiary, equitably they shall not be assisted as no consideration has been provided.

That means you should not be paying anything, you should in fact be receiving the benefits of them securitizing the promissory note that you created.

Think about that all you people that are paying a mortgage...

Peter Wilson

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

House Numbers

Took the 44 down and put up the 'Forty Four' today...

Comment ... Never have a number on your home because it signifies a military address and makes you liable to pay taxes. The written number makes it your 'home' and not a residence or place of business so you are not liable to tax, council tax etc. Its all covered in Peter's great videos. Hope that helps...
Telegram Post ...

Question

Hi,

I’ve just received a threatening letter re outstanding Council Tax, warning of further action should the amount due not be paid by a certain date. 

Should I not worry too much as the regs quoted is an Act* and not law?

Also, would I be in a stronger position if I had Secured Party Creditor status rather than Debtor status?

*Section 97 of the Local Government Finance Act 1992, and Section 22 (3) Of the Council Tax (Administration and Enforcement) Regulations 1992 (as amended), sum payable within 7 days.

Answers ...

Hi Everyone, just 

Well done for stepping up - we are going to cause a ripple effect!

If you haven't already, please first subscribe to Project Mercy where you can find out more about how we approach this and other information/resources that you need to know about CT and the process: t.me/joinchat/RbKLsvAjxzOr6mBt 

Please read through the template letters in the files section. Do you understand them? We should always know what we are writing/sending, and be able to back it, in substance. 

The link to this chat group where we help/support one another through the process: https://t.me/joinchat/UKAWfsatsUlhNjA0 

Use this group for help, instruction/assistance throughout. Educate yourselves and work towards defending your position using the Law. Help others with your knowledge too. It’s for all our benefit.  To enable us to learn how to know who we are and to stand our ground!

Please do not use this chat for “debt” problems or any other matters unrelated to CT withdrawal. 

We aim to hold a 6pm CT zoom every Friday, for questions and reassurance/support, especially before you decide to let go of fear and proceed. These sessions are free, we do not charge for our knowledge share, resources, time.... though if you feel inspired to donate towards the work we do, we always appreciate the recognition/contribution: event202.org/donate 

Once you feel you are ready, you can use the documents in #Project Mercy, amending/tweaking as you see fit. There is a basic flowchart that shows you the steps. 

Please do not message me privately. I can help here as much as I can, but you have to put the effort in too. Be serious about taking back responsibility. If you still want someone else to do it for you, then it will be on equitable terms, an exchange for time/expertise, for in seeking equity, one must do Equity. 

Bespoke docs/private mentoring, or to consult on private matters, email: two0two2020@protonmail.com. 

Equity is an important word you must all learn going forwards, for you are beneficiaries of many construed trusts. 

Peace ?