09-22-2019, 12:01 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2019, 12:03 PM by Steve.)
Child anxiety ‘through the roof’ due to climate change -
Child psychologists say our kids are facing unprecedented levels of stress due to ‘climate anxiety’.
11-26-2019, 12:19 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2019, 12:20 PM by Steve.)
Six easy ways to strengthen your aura -
If you’re feeling tired, drained, depressed or demotivated, it could well be that your aura needs a bit of a boost. Your aura is made up of the vibrations of your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual energy, and it is constantly fluctuating....
01-27-2020, 09:57 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2020, 09:58 PM by Steve.)
David Attenborough Blamed For Epidemic Of Eco Anxiety Among Young People
‘I don’t want to die’: 7-year-olds left terrified after Greta Thunberg presentation -
(05-27-2019, 01:28 PM)betterside Wrote: Well, there is definitely nothing to be afraid of, all CBD has the same effect. Just change the method of ussage. The only difference is the CBD gummie bears, as they contain glucose and are not used by diabetics. I recently prefer to use in capsules as it is much easier to store and use them.
It's a well-known fact that cannabidiol performs anti-anxiety, neuroprotective, antidepressant, and antioxidant benefits. But personally I prefer read CBD oil for diabetes research
before buying any health products. Different studies is the best way to check all information.
Coping with coronavirus anxiety, isolation and loneliness -
Jasmine essential oil increases serotonin production better than anti anxiety medication -
04-10-2020, 01:41 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2020, 01:43 PM by Steve.)
Dr Gabor Maté on the fear, trauma and lessons we can learn from coronavirus
“Society is just a clearing in the forest. It is not real.” ~ Osho
With all of the pandemic chaos circling the globe, a massive wave of fear, anxiety, dread and worry is also taking its toll on the collective consciousness of the human race...
The little-known sordid history of psychiatry
- Dr. Peter Breggin, a psychiatrist, is frequently referred to as “the conscience of psychiatry” because he's been able to successfully reform the psychiatric profession, abolishing lobotomies and other experimental psychosurgeries
- Breggin refers to lobotomies as a rape of the soul, the permanent mutilation of an individual’s selfhood, as damage to one area of the brain will harm the integration of the whole brain
- Breggin also had a hand in getting the word out about the dangers of Prozac
- Psychiatric drugs only stifle the brain function of patients. While they might ease some of the suffering, that relief comes at the expense of brain damage
- One psychiatric treatment Breggin has not been able to eliminate is electroshock treatment, which is actually starting to be used more and more. Transcranial direct current stimulation and Neuralink, a transcranial implant designed by the Elon Musk Company, pose severe risks to your brain health and function
08-10-2021, 07:45 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2021, 07:46 PM by Steve.)
MASS PSYCHOSIS - How an Entire Population Becomes MENTALLY ILL …