The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_js - Line: 101 - File: global.php(953) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(953) : eval()'d code 101 errorHandler->error
/global.php 953 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 107 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 107 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 109 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 109 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $bam_announcements - Line: 111 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 111 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_modal - Line: 79 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1449 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1414 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2953 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 661 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1449 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1414 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2953 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 661 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1997 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1997 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 669 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(772) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(772) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 772 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 5 - File: inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 484 eval
/showthread.php 1126 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 672 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 672 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 768 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 768 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 773 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 773 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "newpoints_postbit" - Line: 16 - File: inc/functions_post.php(906) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(906) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 906 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1568 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$tyl_send - Line: 34 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1600 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$tyl_remove - Line: 35 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 35 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$tyl_send - Line: 45 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 45 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$tyl_remove - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 52 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 52 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Stone of Destiny, and the British throne.

The stone that sits under the throne, which kings and queens are crowned upon in Westminster castle. Is called the stone of destiny in England, the stone of Scone in Scotland and Lia Fáil in Ireland. This stone is of ancient origin, and can be traced back to the Middle East. It is fitted with rings which were used to carry it through Sinai. The stones first appearance is in Gen 28:10 And Jacob went out from Beersheba, and went toward Haran. Gen 28:11 And he lighted upon a certain place, he took of the stones of that place, and put them for his pillows, and lay down to sleep. Gen 28:12 and he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it. Gen 28:13  And, behold, the LORD stood above it, and said, I am the LORD God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed; Gen 28:17  And he was afraid, and said, How dreadful is this place! This is none other but the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven. Gen 28:18 And Jacob rose up early in the morning, and took the stone that he had put for his pillows, and set it up for a pillar, and poured oil upon the top of it. 
 The first king of Israel Saul, was crowned and anointed with oil on that same stone, but it was the next king David that began what was to be an unbroken line of kings and queens, stretching to the present day and beyond. Of the kings mentioned in the Bible there are seven righteous kings (7 is Gods seal in Bible numeric s) and Thirteen rebellious Kings (13 is the number for rebellion) so this is a story of human Kings not God Kings. The last King of Judah was Zedekiah.  Jeremiah Ch. 52:10 And the king of Babylon slew the sons of Zedekiah before his eyes: he slew also all the princes of Judah in Riblah. Jere 52:11  Then he put out the eyes of Zedekiah; and the king of Babylon bound him in chains, and carried him to Babylon, and put him in prison till the day of his death. This you would think is the end of this royal line.
The story continues via the daughters of Zedekiah (as this line doesn’t require a king to continue) and the Bible prophet Jeremiah, who escaped through Egypt and then sailed for and landed in Ireland. This was foretold in scripture. Eze 17:22 Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will also take of the highest branch of the high cedar, and will set it; I will crop off from the top of his young twigs a tender one, and will plant it upon an high mountain and eminent: They landed in an area called Tara in Ireland, were the eldest daughter married one of the Hebrew Celts, a more distant descendant of David and became a Queen of the line of David. She was crowned on the stone of destiny which traveled with them. Thus beginning the British isles chapter of this story which over time moved from Ireland to Scotland and then to England. This is foretold also, Eze 21:26 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high. Eze 21:27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him. Gen 49:10 the sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh (Jesus) come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be. This is the history of the natural throne which must exist until the rightful king takes the throne and turns it into a Spiritual one.
Jesus was born into the line of King David this is proven by the story of his birth, because of the Roman census Joseph and Mary had to return to their ancestral birth place, Bethlehem. The birthplace of King David, and because of the census, the city was crowded and Jesus was born in an animal enclosure. The King of Kings was born and lived in humility. The Herod family that ruled Judah over that time were not of the line of David and were puppet rulers of the Roman Empire. Herod ordered the death of the babies in Bethlehem; this was an attempt to kill the foretold messiah. When Jesus was arrested at the time of his crucifixion he refused to speak with Herod. Herod and his Idumean families are known as the Dragon and Gog in Bible prophecy, and with the help of Satan, are behind much of the hidden hand of this present time.   Act 12:21 And upon a set day Herod, arrayed in royal apparel, sat upon his throne, and made an oration unto them. Act 12:22 And the people gave a shout, saying, It is the voice of a god, and not of a man. Act 12:23 And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.
 Back to Gods natural throne. The members of the descendants of David are far from righteous, as history tells us. They still have the stone, the sceptre, the harp of David and the lion and the unicorn, as part of their Biblical heraldry. Also the red hand of the flag of Ulster is from a Bible story. The lions of Judah found on the English cricket shirts are more of a sign of the throne of David than the so called Star of David. This star is an invention of Gog and the Dragon and part of an alternative plan. I understand this thread will upset those who hate the royal family for many reasons, even believe this is a so called reptile bloodline. I can relate to this, in my youth as a young Australian republican, who was in the Australian army, I would walk into a building, rather than salute the queen’s colours as they passed by. I refused to stand up in cinemas and sporting events when they played God save the Queen. Since I became a Christian and have been made aware of the origin and future ruler of this throne, I have changed my view and I am amazed by this plan. This is not a racist narrative as the end game is that all nations and peoples will be blessed. I know from this Forum that this thread will be controversial, I ask that you approach it with an open and objective mind as I did.