RichieAllen.co.uk Forum

Full Version: Mask Wearing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
‘Chaos in the Sky’: Commercial Airline Pilots File Their First Lawsuit Over Transportation Mask Mandate

Hours after the U.S. Senate voted to repeal the federal transportation mask mandate—which the White House quickly threatened to veto—a group of commercial pilots filed the first legal challenge by airline workers to overturn the requirement to wear masks on all public transport.
On March 15, 10 commercial airline pilots from six states filed a lawsuit with the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia against the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and its parent agency, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), asking the court to strike down the federal transportation mask mandate, arguing that it endangers aviation safety.
The complaint was filed the same day the U.S. Senate voted 57–40 to repeal the mask mandate, a move the White House quickly threatened to veto. This is the first legal challenge to the mandate filed by airline workers.
On March 14, 17 Republican legislators sued the CDC over the mask mandate, saying it did not have legal authority to impose the mandate in the first place. And on March 23, the CEOs of 10 U.S. passenger and cargo airlines sent a letter to President Joe Biden calling for an end to the mask mandate and pre-departure testing rules.
The day after taking office on Jan. 21, 2021, Biden issued “Executive Order Promoting COVID-19 Safety in Domestic and International Travel.” According to the complaint (pdf) filed by the airline pilots, this executive order set in motion the transportation mask mandate issued by the CDC and HHS as well as other federal agencies.
Read More: ‘Chaos in the Sky’: Commercial Airline Pilots File Their First Lawsuit Over Transportation Mask Mandate
The Face Mask Cult

In 2021 I decided to write an FAQ on all aspects of Covid, lockdowns and non-pharmaceutical interventions (NPIs). I started with face masks, as they seemed to be the easiest issue to deal with, thinking that the whole mask situation could be summed up in five to six pages. After a few days work I had twenty pages of text, and another twenty pages of reminder notes on further aspects of face masks that I needed to consider and research. Those notes ballooned out in the next few weeks, and I realised that the use of face masks to prevent the spread of COVID-19 was a far bigger topic than I had appreciated, and would require substantial amounts of writing, and months of research and literature-reading.
It took until the next year before I decided I’d written enough on the topic. I had read an enormous number of scientific papers and other articles on masks, and gone through some of them with a fine-tooth comb (see Part 3 of the book, for instance). I had spent considerable time analysing, synthesising and rewriting, and my short FAQ article had become a comprehensive 400-page book that tackled all aspects of the issue, as well as a unique resource with its extensive scientific literature review section.
In all my researches I failed to come across very much in the way of convincing evidence that masks work. The papers that were supposed to show that they did all turned out to be poor pieces of science. None were randomly-controlled peer-reviewed trials. Some were observational studies, with inadequate controls for dealing with the possibility of faulty or biased recollection. Some were ‘modelling’ studies, in which a computer program was used to ‘model’ the effect of face masks on disease spread. Modelling studies are generally hopeless at providing any confirming evidence for the effectiveness of face masks as they require the modellers to make assumptions about how effective the masks are when writing their programs. Some were mannequin studies, in which a dummy in a lab with artificial breathing functions, rather than a real person in the real world, was used. Some were simply tests of the porosity of various materials in regard to salt aerosols.
Most studies ignored the issue of face mask gaps, despite it being well-known in the field that gaps around the sides of masks will let such large amounts of virions in and out that any effect that the masks do have will be completely negated. (This is why medical institutions require ‘fit tests’ for masks – not that fit tests are very reliable, as I explain in the book.)
Even these dubious studies that claimed to show an effect for masks didn’t show much of an effect. The less wild ones would typically claim that the cloth masks would stop 5% to 15% of virions, but they never presented any reason to believe the further claim that was often made that this would cause a 5% to 15% reduction in cases, or a 5% to 15% reduction in deaths. The closest such studies got to doing so was when an author would occasionally speculate, in an airy fashion, that if the disease in question’s R0 rate happened to be close to 1.0, then maybe widespread mask use (assuming masks had some small effect) would be enough to push the R0 rate below 1.0, in which case the disease would die out, although of course even if all their assumptions were true and masks did push the disease’s R0 rate below 1.0 it doesn’t follow that the disease would die out anytime soon. It could well be that the disease’s R0 rate would quickly come back over 1.0 again as soon as we stop masking, and so in order to stop the disease spreading again we would have to wear masks for years on end, or even indefinitely.

Read More : The Face Mask Cult
Cult-Owned Biden ‘Covid’ Czar: Little Kids Should Still Wear Masks Because [Cult-Owned] CDC Says So

The Biden Administration’s ‘COVID Coordinator’ declared Thursday that little kids should still be wearing masks in school because the ‘experts’ say so, but claimed that lifting all restrictions for migrants crossing the border is different.
Dr. Ashish Jha claimed that Biden lifting the Title 42 health authority, instated by President Trump, while simultaneously extending mask mandates for Americans makes sense because of ‘different standards’.
Fox News anchor Neil Cavuto said “I’d like to address this whole Title 42 situation with you, doctor. Because there seems to be a different standard for migrants or those at the border, where we might loosen that at a time when we are tightening requirements here.”
“I’m just wondering your thoughts on that and whether Americans are right to feel that there’s a double standard,” Cavuto asked.
Jha responded, “The way I look at it is, first of all, if you look across the country, if you look at the CDC map, 97% of the country is in green. There are not very many restrictions. And the CDC scientists determined, on Title 42, that it was an appropriate time, from a public health point of view, to lift the Title 42 restrictions.”
OK, CDC says so. Any science to back it up?
No, look at the big map. OK. Carry on.
“We have always had a bit of a different standard on transportation, in the sense that we know when you’re sitting on an airplane, the person sitting next to you, if they’re coughing, they’re sneezing, you can’t get up and move. So, we’ve always wanted to be extra careful on public transportation, airlines,” Jha continued.
Read More : Biden COVID Czar: Little Kids Should Still Wear Masks
Mask Study Finds No Impact on ‘Covid’ Infections From Mask-Wearing and an INCREASE in Deaths

Mask-wearing had no discernible impact on the spread of COVID-19 in Europe during winter 2020-21 and may actually have increased mortality, a study has found.
The peer-reviewed study by Professor Beny Spira from the Department of Microbiology at the University of São Paulo, published in the journal Cureus, looked at the correlation between the rate of mask-wearing in the population and the number of reported infections and deaths from October 2020 to March 2021 in 35 European countries. All European countries, including Western and Eastern Europe, with more than one million inhabitants were included, encompassing a total of 602 million people. All the countries experienced a peak of COVID-19 infections during the six months – the winter 2020-21 wave.
The results are shown in the graphs above, where a positive correlation can be seen in the case of both infections and deaths, i.e., greater mask-wearing went hand-in-hand with more infections and deaths, the opposite of the intended effect of masks. In the case of reported infections the correlation was not statistically significant, so may have been by chance. In the case of deaths it was statistically significant, particularly in Western Europe, opening up the possibility that wearing masks actually made things worse.
Read more: Mask Study Finds No Impact on ‘Covid’ Infections From Mask-Wearing and an INCREASE in Deaths
Lungs full of mask microplastics?

Mask microplastics: have they arrived to the lungs?
 UK study finds microplastics, most likely from inhalation, in all regions of human lungs sampled. Did they arrive from masks?
ColleenHuberNMD
A new UK study from Hull York Medical School sampled human lung tissue using micro-Fourier Transform Infrared spectroscopy. (micro FTIR).
39 kinds of microplastics were identified from 11 of the 13 lung tissue samples of patients who were to undergo surgery.  The most commonly found microplastics were polypropylene (PP) 23%, polyethylene terephthalate (PET) 18% and resin 15%.  Tissue from male donors contained nearly six times the microplastics of tissue from female donors.
It had been thought that only particles smaller than 3 micrometers (µm) can enter the alveolar region of the lung.  However, the particles seen in this study were up to 1410 µm in length = 1.4 mm.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0048969722020009

What does this have to do with masks?
Possibly nothing.  However, the disposable surgical masks that now decorate the world’s beaches and rivers and wildlands after having decorated billions of human faces happen to also be made of polystyrene and polyethylene compounds.  But the most common material in these is polypropylene, because of ease of industrial handling. That was the most common microplastic found by the UK researchers in lung tissue samples.
Epidemiologist Boris Borovoy and I were the first that we were aware of to warn in peer-reviewed research of this health hazard from inhaled microplastics and nano-plastics coming from disposable surgical masks. 
https://pdmj.org/papers/masks_false_safety_and_real_dangers_part1
We also discussed the friable nature of the particulate attached to surgical masks.   Here are a few of the photos we took of surgical masks under light microscope, 40 to 100x magnification and without magnification.

https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/health...oplastics/

https://colleenhuber.substack.com/p/mask...rrived?s=r
Here We Go: Apple Mandates Face Diapers For Employees In 100 US Retail Stores

Apple retail employees at around 100 stores will need to go back to wearing a mask while working, according to Bloomberg‘s Mark Gurman. Apple is mandating masks for employees again due to a rising number of COVID cases across the United States.
Customers who visit an Apple Store are not required to wear a mask at this time, but Apple is continuing to recommend masks for all ‌Apple Store‌ visitors.
Apple has been shifting its operating policies throughout the pandemic to keep in line with local regulations and to mitigate risk for employees and customers in areas where COVID is spiking. Apple stopped requiring masks in March when COVID levels were lower, and masks still aren’t required for employees in all locations.
Quote:Apple is also reinstating its mask mandate at about 100 US retail stores today — for employees. https://t.co/2Y3SYHDHfz
— Mark Gurman (@markgurman) May 17, 2022

Read More: Mask Redux: Apple Mandates Face Diapers For Employees In 100 U.S. Retail Stores
https://dailysceptic.org/2022/05/02/the-...-covid-19/

There follows a guest post by Dr. Zacharias Fögen, whose new (peer-reviewed) paper in Medicine describes how face masks increase the death rate of COVID-19.

It took a long time, but my study on masks has finally appeared in the prestigious journal Medicine. What is my study about?

It is about whether masks decrease case fatality from COVID-19 (because less viral material is transmitted) or increase it. Increase sounds illogical? Ask yourself if you would wear the mask of a Covid patient. You probably wouldn’t, otherwise you could become infected by inhaling the viruses he or she breathed into the mask.

My study, based on the U.S. state of Kansas, provides the answer: case mortality was significantly lower in counties without mandatory masks. Mandatory masking increased case mortality there by 85%. Even after factoring in the reduced number of cases due to masks, the numbers still remain 52% higher. Over 95% of this effect can only be attributed to COVID-19, so it is not CO2, bacteria or fungi under the mask.
Video: Fauci Openly Admits Biden Mask Mandate Is About Preserving “Authority”

Appearing on Fox News Wednesday, Anthony Fauci appeared to admit that the Biden administration’s efforts to reinstate mask mandates on planes and trains is about preserving “authority” over public health decisions, not about keeping people safe.
Earlier in the week, the Justice Department asked an appeals court to overturn a federal judge’s order that mask mandates were unlawful.
As we noted in April, Joe Biden’s CDC extended mask mandates for Americans on planes and public transport, while the administration sought to simultaneously end all COVID restrictions for migrants crossing illegally into the United States.

Quote:Biden is lifting COVID restrictions for illegal immigrants flooding into the country, but not for Americans on airplanes.
That makes no sense. https://t.co/f2UUE2QZ26
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) April 13, 2022

Fauci said at the time that more time was needed and that mask mandates should be kept in place. Now he admits it’s not about health concerns, but purely about maintaining power.
Speaking with Fox host Neil Cavuto, Fauci said “One of the issues, Neil, that I have articulated in the past and I will in the future – it’s less about mandates on the plane than it is about who has the right and the authority and the capability of making public health decisions.”
He continued, “I believe that the Department of Justice is operating on the principle that decisions that are public health decisions belong with the public health agency, in this case, the CDC.”
“So it’s more of a matter of principle of where the authority lies than it is about whether or not there’s gonna be a mandate on a plane or not,” Fauci declared.
Read More: Video: Fauci Openly Admits Biden Mask Mandate
Here we go … ‘Increasing pressure’ to bring back hated mask mandates across Australia amid ‘looming third Covid wave and raging flu season’ – with hundreds of thousands of workers predicted to stay at home over the coming weeks

Masks could become mandatory across Australia again as a looming Covid and flu crisis threatens to bring the nation to a standstill.
Nearly 250,000 Aussies have tested positive for Covid in the past week, with states including New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland and Western Australia, recording more than 8,000 cases in the past 24 hours.
Over the past week, NSW recorded the most infections with 61,000, while more than 50,000 people tested positive for the virus in Victoria.
And those figures are expected to get worse in the coming weeks as the winter chill grips the nation and new, highly infectious Omicron strain BA.5 becomes dominant.
Australia is also now facing a double whammy with rising cases of the flu making this winter the worst influenza outbreak in years, causing chaos in the workforce.
Now Queensland is tipped to be the first to bring back mask mandates in a bid to stem the tidal wave of infection.
Queensland’s Chief Health Officer Dr John Gerrard revealed there had been ongoing talks with his interstate colleagues about mask mandates returning.
‘I can say that nationally, there is increasing pressure,’ he told 4BC’s Peter Fegan.
‘There is a school of thought that we should be mandating masks again.
Read More: ‘Increasing pressure’ to bring back hated mask mandates across Australia amid looming third Covid wave and raging flu season 
Welsh hospital reintroduces masks and stops ward visiting due to ‘increasing prevalence of covid’

A Welsh hospital has reintroduced Covid measures including the wearing of face masks and a stop on ward visits with immediate effect. The changes are being made at Withybush Hospital in Haverfordwest.
The hospital is one of four major and acute hospitals run by Hywel Dda University Health Board, along with Glangwili Hospital in Carmarthen, Prince Philip Hospital in Llanelli and Bronlglais Hospital in Aberystwyth.
The health board said it has brought in safety measures at Withybush Hospital following a “formal review of Covid-19 activity” which identified an “increasing prevalence of Covid-19” at the site. The move means that all staff and visitors to the hospital will have to wear masks, unless they are exempt from doing so.
Visiting will also be stopped from Tuesday (July 5), except for end-of-life visits and any considered necessary in agreement with the sister or nurse in charge of the ward. People attending outpatient appointments must do so alone unless they need the assistance of a carer or relative, but a designated partner can attend antenatal appointments or scans and when a mother is admitted in labour. Furthermore, all inpatients attending Withybush Hospital will be tested for Covid-19 on admission.
“We have made the decision to reinforce these measures at Withybush Hospital to reduce the risk to our patients and staff and thank people for their support and co-operation at this time,” said Mandy Rayani, director of nursing, quality and patient experience at Hywel Dda University Health Board.

“While the situation at Withybush Hospital and across our other hospital sites will be reviewed and updated frequently, we can all continue to take protective measures to reduce the risk of transmission of Covid-19 to protect vulnerable people and the NHS.
Read more: Welsh hospital reintroduces masks and stops ward visiting due to ‘increasing prevalence of covid’
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16