The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/portal.php 39 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_js - Line: 101 - File: global.php(953) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(953) : eval()'d code 101 errorHandler->error
/global.php 953 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 107 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 107 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 109 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 109 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $bam_announcements - Line: 111 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 111 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $myalerts_modal - Line: 79 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1449 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1414 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 4265 forum_permissions
/portal.php 63 get_unviewable_forums
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1414 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 4265 forum_permissions
/portal.php 63 get_unviewable_forums
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forum - Line: 4 - File: portal.php(177) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php(177) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/portal.php 177 eval
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 4 - File: portal.php(177) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php 177 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $expaltext - Line: 4 - File: portal.php(177) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php 177 eval
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1404 fetch_forum_permissions
/portal.php 552 forum_permissions
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1404 fetch_forum_permissions
/portal.php 552 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 653 - File: portal.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php 653 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 658 - File: portal.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal.php 658 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 653 - File: portal.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 658 - File: portal.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

by KateCo at 03-04-2018, 01:14 PM
The BBC is reporting three wildfires on the Isle of Barra. Apparently Barra is like tinder at the moment.

Does this strike anyone else as weird? Did Barra completely miss the snow and storm? It's off the coast of Scotland and Scotland took a real beating.
by freelotus at 03-04-2018, 10:13 AM
hadn't heard this in ages before richie played it on the 1march/thursday show.  lyrics were a bit ahead of their time. (or timeless?) SO appropriate for these days.

it's also a better song than i rated it when it was popular. lol

excellent choice.
Forum: UFOlogy
by Steve at 03-04-2018, 06:52 AM
Archons, Are they shapeshifters or Lizards or hybrid humans? What are they exactly?

Dr Arthur David Horn, a former professor of biological anthropology at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, once believed emphatically in the Darwinist version of human evolution, the slow development of the human species via the principle of the survival of the fittest. Purely on the weight of evidence and his own experience, he is now convinced that humanity was seeded by extraterrestrials and that a reptilian race has controlled the planet for thousands of years and continues to do so today. Dr Horn’s research is detailed in his excellent book, Humanity’s Extraterrestrial Origins in which he suggests that the ones the Sumerian Tablets call the Anunnaki are this reptile race. 

The famed British astrophysicist, Fred Hoyle, told a London press conference as long ago as 1971 that the world was controlled by a force which could manifest in many forms. “They are everywhere,” he told astonished journalists, “in the sky, in the sea and on the Earth…” He said that ‘they’ controlled humanity through the mind. 

Of course, this sounds utterly bizarre, but there is a wealth of evidence to support this. We are talking of two distinct situations running side by side. There were said to be other extraterrestrial races at large on the Earth, and still are, as well as the extraterrestrial race which the Sumerians called the Anunnaki and other ancient texts called the Serpent Race. It could well have been that some of the others went to war with this reptilian Anunnaki. 

Ancient texts record these ‘wars of the gods’ all over the world and these could include conflicts between different extraterrestrial races as well as those described in the Sumerian Tablets that appeared to involve Anunnaki factions fighting with each other. 

Today there are many modern accounts from people who claim to have seen humanoid-type people whose skin and faces look like lizards and frogs with large protruding eyes. Jason Bishop III (a pseudonym), an investigator of the extraterrestrial phenomenon, says that the reptilians are mostly much taller than humans and are cold blooded like Earth reptiles. They appear to be far less emotionally sensitive than humans and most have great difficulty expressing love, though they are extremely intelligent and have very advanced technology. 

This is an excellent description of the attitudes and behaviour of the Brotherhood who control the world today. The modern accounts of reptilians match the descriptions of many ‘gods’ of the ancient world in the surviving texts and legends....
by Steve at 03-03-2018, 08:41 PM
Looks like the YouTube like behaviour has now spilled over into sport. Sixteen, yes sixteen disqualifications so far. What a farce!

Whats next? Football? Send them all off?

Don't tell me, AI/Algorithms are the new judges. What a joke.

... womens GB&NI 4x400m relay win a bronze after other team disqualified, oh no wait, they're now themselves disqualified but no-one knows why, then overturned on appeal. You Tube at it again? 22 disqualifications so far.

Well done Andrew Pozzi for winning 60m hurdles gold. Well done team GB & NI!
by EvadingGrid at 03-03-2018, 02:08 PM
While the competition really does get their YouTube Channels deleted, for Infowars who protest the loudest, its a Fund Raiser.

They claimed the site with lowest traffic got owned by a DDOS attack, yet the main site which would have been the most vulnerable miraculoulsy stayed up during the entire claimed attack.

They claim to have had a 3rd YouTube Channel strike, but the channel is still there !
by AL Bassninja at 03-03-2018, 01:26 PM
Like many people in the UK/across the planet, I am struggling with certain bills every month.  The main one is that wonderful Council Tax.  You know the one that is there to fund and financially support, the Police, your local Council Services, the Fire and Rescue Services etc. In my opinion this tax allegedly does this. 

Now if like me you live in a large city or town, I live in Liverpool NW England/UK. Can you honestly say that the £1000's you've given/been forced to pay, has been worth the standard of services you receive? OK yes the bins are collected weekly, and the road gritters have been out in force since the 'beast of the east' bit the UK.  Some could argue this.

But when the Tory central government headed by PM Theresa 'I can't hold onto VIP Pedophile investigation files' May, decides to reduce funding for councils.  Then where is this money we have to give annually been going?  It increases every year and the illegal wars the UK likes to involve itself in seem to escalate.  Maybe this is one area our hard earned wonga is going too, well not maybe more for sure! And yet its going up again by 6%, WTF?

So what happens if you are struggling to pay? I am as I've said. I consider myself lucky, as I am in full time employment, with a semi decent wage. Nope not in the £30K plus bracket, but a reasonable one if there is such a thing! I don't own a house we rent. My partner has struggled to find work and cannot receive any form of help from the system, due to the not so big wage I earn.  So on one wage we have to pay all our living costs.  This no doubt is the same situation for many. So what do you do?

I contacted the council, explained our situation asked for help. Filled in forms on line, went to the one stop shops, emailed those in the Revenues and Benefits departments.  Basically did everything I was advised to do.  Where did it get me? Nowhere is the answer.  I was advised by my local council to contact the Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB).  No offence to CAB volunteers BUT regarding Council Tax issues they're not much help, other than sharing a problem with a sympathetic ear. 

I am like many who listen to Richie Allen in that, I agree voting isn't going to change a thing.  It hasn't since I started voting and I'm now 44, not that I've used that 'right' every time there's an election. So in my opinion that's enough evidence to support that. Even with that in mind I went to see my local MP. Well allegedly they're to help right?  Yeah I know, but it is worthwhile meeting these politicians face to face.  It's not the first time I've met my MP, the first time I went with a Tax Fraud Issue. The MP contacted HMRC (Her Majesty's Ripoff C###s), on my behalf.  The MP was basically told to go away. I think the main thing you learn from that is, it's clearly Her Majesty's.

So I explained to the MP my situation, the MP and her aide listened but yet dismissed my claims that the system is corrupt and broken. Well they're going too aren't they?  So what help have they offered? They're going to contact the council for me.  I got to be honest I doubt it will make a blind bit of difference. The council will still waste money on magistrates, who agree that the council can sell the debt to Fascist Organisations known as Bailiffs/debt collector agencies. Who will hound me for money unlike the central bank I cannot just make from thin air. Well I could but that would be fraud right? Now ain't that a peculiar situation?

I'm interested to know how others are trying to work with this tax and how a similar tax is used in other countries across Europe, Canada, the US, across our planet. What are your opinions alternatives, in fact what are the alternatives?

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I look forward to any comments.

Peace

Al Bassninja
by RonnieVee at 03-03-2018, 11:55 AM
I have tried to find out what file attachments are allowed or not... MP4 files - computer says no ??
by giancarlopagganinni at 03-03-2018, 11:12 AM
Hi Folks,
Only joined up last night, and this looks like a decent platform for decent discussions on various topics that take your interest.
I was wondering, how did you get into the alternative media and how were you "awakened"?

My story is about 2011 I used to go for a lunchtime walk with a work colleague. We were both mainstream guys. Thought Icke was a nutter, bought into the left/ right mince (I was deemed left, he was deemed right), and basically got all our news from the mainstream. We would discuss what was going on in the world and more and more I would get the feeling that something wasn't right. That stuff didn't add up. I had a twitter rant one evening about it and a guy hooked me up to "Zeitgeist". I watched this with an ever increasing open mouth. As someone raised as a Catholic, but severely lapsed the religious part was simply brilliant. Then the next few items presented was again just eye opening. The "economic hitman" and the money system simply blew my mind at the time. It started to put pieces into the puzzle for me. it basically filled in the corners.

From there, I got links from that, started to follow many interesting folk on twitter. Then TPV, which I enjoyed and gave me exposure to Mr Allen and Mr Icke. 

I haven't looked back. I think that I am now "the nutter" among my friends and when I open up after a few beers, I can see their eyes roll. I aint a preacher, but I cant sit quiet when folk are talking mince. 

So, how did you get into the alternative side, and do you have any further links to folk worth checking?

Cheers.

GP.
  •  Previous
  • 133(current)
  • Next 
Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.
Username

Password

Login

Forum Statistics
Members: 14,961
Latest member: Margo
Forum threads: 1,539
Forum posts: 15,282
Online Users
There are currently 396 online users.
0 Member(s) | 394 Guest(s)
Applebot, Google